剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
What if you get schooled by a hot nurse?
你十二吗
What are you, 12?
你都能拿我奶奶开玩笑
What, you can talk about my grandmother,
-我就不能拿护士开玩笑 -没错
- but I can't make a nurse joke? - Yup.
话说 我第一次对护士产生淫念就是十二呢
Actually, I was 12 when I had my first caregiver fantasy.
我猜猜 拉契特护士吗
Let me guess. Nurse Ratched.
《飞越疯人院》中的坏护士
随你怎么说
Say what you will.
她的确有种壮实的性感
She had a kind of stocky hotness.
听好了 我们的目标是让医院和护士
Listen, our goal is to reach a fair agreement
达成一个合理的协议
between a hospital and its nurses.
没有什么赢家
There are no winners.
你中风了吗 所有谈判都有赢家
Did you have a stroke? There's always a winner.
当然有赢家
Of course there's a winner.
我只想确认你对那些护士下的去手
Just needed to make sure you were ready to stick it to the nurses.
别说出来
Don't say it.
第五号♥谈判人
Negotiator number five.
流水的律师 铁打的护士
Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.
詹姆森是我们最后一名谈判人 我保证
Jameson was our last negotiator. Trust me.
我不是詹姆森
I'm not Jameson.
他当时说的是一模一样的话
That's what he said about the one before him.
你们对我来说没区别
You're all the same to me.
我在这边 你在那边
I'm over here, you're over here.
那就看看我们能不能这样
Well, let's see if we can't--
那你得先请我吃一顿
You're going to have to buy me dinner first.
我有更好的提议
I can do better.
你觉得我最多给你这个数
You're expecting me to offer you this.
你的底线是这个
You're willing to settle on this.
你想要这个价
You're praying for this.
我们就给你这个价
Well, your prayers have been answered.
我还可以给你买♥♥早餐
You know, I'll even buy you breakfast in the morning.
别操之过急 金发美人
Not so fast, blondie.
普雷斯科特医院损失也很大
Prescott Hospitals is hurting as much as anyone else.
如果你步步紧逼
You push any harder,
医院就会破产 两败俱伤
they're going to go out of business, and nobody wins.
你拿不到更好的价了
This is the best you're going to do.
你应该接受这个协议
And it's a deal you're ready to take.
我们本打算接受
We were ready.
但是昨天建立的新账户是怎么回事
But what about the new account you funded yesterday?
没错 我已经知道了
Yeah, that's right. I know about it.
我可不是新手了
This isn't my first rodeo.
那你就该知道那笔钱动不了
Then you also know that money's off the table.
钱是可以流动的 没什么不能动的
Money's fungible. Everything's on the table.
抱歉
I'm sorry,
但是捐款人明确表示账户是为
but that account was funded by donors specifically
开♥发♥新医用机器人而开设
for the development of new robotics for surgery.
我以前靠换便盆糊口 小屁孩
I used to change bedpans for a living, junior.
我闻得出屁味儿
I know what bullshit smells like.
我不是放屁
This isn't bullshit.
即使医院有意把钱给护士
Even if Prescott wanted to give that money to the nurses,
法律也不允许
They couldn't, legally.
就是说 他们宁可把钱投给机器也不给护士
So they're willing to raise money for equipment but not nurses?
我懂了
I get it.
只有A片里的护士才性感
Nurses are sexy, but nurses aren't sexy.
你得想办法拿到那笔钱
Well, you need to find a way to get us access to that money,
否则我们没法达成协议
or we don't have a deal.
这不可能
That's not going to happen.
那就没什么好说的了
Well, then we're done.
谈判失败 那就只剩一条路
You leave this table, it means only one thing.
这我很清楚
I know exactly what it means.
我们有殷实的罢♥工♥基金
We have a fully funded strike fund,
别以为我们不敢用
and we're going to use it.
我们拒绝你的提案
We reject your proposal.
提醒 让哈罗德去染头发
Reminder: ask Harold to dye his hair.
小丑的头发才是橙色的
Orange is the color of a clown.
不 收回 哈罗德就是小丑
No, strike that. Harold is a clown.
纽约律师
本年度助理调查结果出来了
Annual survey of associates came out.
皮尔逊·哈德曼在生活质量方面倒数第二
Pearson Hardman ranked second to last in quality of life.
谁比我们还差
Who beat us?
路易 我知道把助理们折磨得痛不欲生
Louis, I know you take great pride in making
让你很有成就感
the associates' lives miserable.
调查只排第二 给我不小打击
Well, I did until the survey said I was second best at it.
你没听懂
You're missing the point.
哈佛想取消我们的校园招聘特权
Harvard wants to rescind our on-campus recruiting privileges.
什么
What?
等等 皮尔逊·哈德曼就是哈佛
Wait. Pearson Hardman is Harvard.
哈佛就是皮尔逊·哈德曼啊
Harvard is Pearson Hardman.
相互依存 缺一不可
One can't survive without the other.
你用不着这么夸张
There's no need for histrionics just yet.
夸张
Histrionics?
这是最倒霉的一天
This is the gravest day I've ever known.
杰西卡 交给我处理吧
Jessica, let me handle this.
不然我♥干♥嘛过来
Why do you think I'm here?
去你的
Screw you.
我的电脑也该挨骂了
Mine likes to be scolded too.
它总是弹出交♥友♥网♥站
I keep getting these dating site pop-ups.
好像连电脑都在嘲笑我是单身一样
It's like my computer's accusing me of being single.
知道这是为什么吗
Do you know why it's doing that?
我妈附体了
My mother's in there?
你是不是搜过交♥友♥网♥站
Did you search for a dating site?
-没有 -什么时候
- No. - When?
上周
Last week.
和我出去逍遥快活
You, me, happy hour,
用哈维的商务卡
Harvey's corporate card.
你疯了吧
Are you crazy?
你五点就想下班
You want to leave the office at 5:00?
别开玩笑了
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
要快活就从四点开始
Happy hour starts at 4:00.
这主意可不怎么样
It's a bad idea.
你肯定拿不到彻底阻止罢♥工♥的禁制令
You're never going to get an injunction to stop the strike outright.
这是书上看来的
You read that in a book,
还是你短短的律师生涯的经验之谈
or is that what your five minutes practicing law have to say?
不是哪本书
Not a book
过去十年内的劳动纠纷裁定都如此
but every labor decision from the last ten years.
我跟你说
But I'm telling you,
去申请暂时禁令更加稳妥
it's a safer bet arguing for the temporary restraining order.
第一 暂禁令只是推迟罢♥工♥
First of all, a T.R.O. delays a strike,
禁制令则阻止罢♥工♥ 这才是我的目的
an injunction stops it, and I want to stop it.
第二
Second of all...
再别对我说"更加稳妥"
never use that phrase "safer bet" with me again.
-更加稳妥 -知道吗
- Safer bet. - You know what?
你不配看我赢
You don't deserve the privilege of seeing me win.
我把你们都叫来
I've gathered you all here
只想问一个小问题
to ask you just one simple question.
你们谁想把内衣脱下来
Do any of you have the desire to strip down
和别人换着穿
and exchange underwear with each other?
有人吗
Any takers?
没有咯
No?
当然没有了
Well, of course not
这就是所谓的家丑不可外扬嘛
because you don't want to air your dirty laundry in public, right?
不过你们显然是这么干了
But evidently, you did.
你们不开心 我倒是很自豪
And while I'm personally proud of the fact that you're all unhappy,
但哈佛不这么觉得
Harvard is not.
所以 我邀请了一位法学院的代表
So I've invited a representative from the law school
来亲眼看看你们在我手下干得多愉快
to see firsthand how joyful you all are under my tutelage.
你想让我们撒谎吗
So you want us to lie?
不是
No.
我要你们让她相信
I want you to convince this woman
你们在皮尔逊·哈德曼工作开心得要死
that Pearson Hardman makes you shit rainbows.
-明白了吗 -是的
- Is that clear? - Yeah.
你确定吗
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表