剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
of your misplaced anger.
"胡乱" 你让我像傻瓜一样
"Misplaced"? You made me look the fool.
是我像傻瓜
I looked the fool.
你是受到了附加伤害 不是我的错
You were collateral damage-- not my fault.
就更不是赞恩女士的错
And it certainly wasn't Ms. Zane's fault.
所以你是来这当她护卫骑士的吗
So you're here to be her knight in shining armor.
我是来纠正这个错误的
I'm here to right a wrong.
-真是非常... -非常什么
- How very-- - very what?
高尚
Noble.
是 没错
Yeah, it is.
你必须撤回你的决定[双关:解开扣子]
And you're going to undo this.
好啊
I am.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
但你是始作俑者
But it's what you've caused.
我
I...
不接受拒绝
will not be denied.
那就来收取你种下的果实吧
Then come reap what you've sowed.
-看招 -来吧
- Have at you. - Joust me.
我不在乎代价是什么
I don't care what it takes.
我们要赶在卡特里娜之前找到制胜关键
We need to get to that smoking gun before Katrina does.
她已经找到了
She already found it.
卡特里娜拿去给米西·迪特勒复印了
Katrina gave it to Missy Dietler to make copies.
我确定现在杰西卡已经拿到手了
I'm sure it's already in Jessica's hands by now.
等等 米西·迪特勒
Wait a minute. Missy Dietler?
她完工之前得休息四次喝咖啡
She's going to take four coffee breaks before she's done.
还得再休息四次才能
She's going to take four coffee breaks
喝完她的咖啡
before she finishes her coffee break.
也就是说文件可能
Which means it's probably still
还在复印机里
in the copy machine right now.
米西怎么可能
Missy's not going to leave the documents
把文件留在复印机里
just sitting in the copy machine.
对 但她可能已经扫描过了
No, but she probably already scanned them.
我们只需要她的密♥码♥就行
So all we need is her code.
你这可是要窃取别人的成果
You're talking about stealing someone's work.
这人骗过你 偷过我的东西
Mm, someone who lied to you, stole from me,
还让我俩跟傻瓜一样
and made us both look like fools.
你要是觉得不安 想想那些事
Look, if you have any qualms, think about it.
我们是一条船上的
We're all on the same team.
这事越早结束 对大家都越好
The faster this gets done, the better for everyone.
你真会狡辩
Oh, you got an answer for everything.
她也一样
Well, so does she.
你真要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
没错
Yes.
喂喂 你这是干什么
Uh, whoa. What are you doing?
曼宁汉从我来第一天就喜欢我了
Manningham's had a crush on me since the day I got here.
就是我想知道的话 他连他妈妈的
He would give me his mother's social security number
社保帐号♥都会告诉我
if I asked him for it.
瑞秋 我们时间不多了
Okay, Rachel, we don't have much time.
我需要百分百的把握
I need a sure thing here.
迈克
Mike...
我就是百分百的把握
I am a sure thing.
好吧 姑且试一试吧
Yeah, I mean, give it a shot.
也许不会成功的 但...
It probably won't work, but, um...
你真暴♥力♥ 不过暴♥力♥得很甜美
That was brutal, deliciously brutal.
而你的报复之举让我愈发恼羞成怒
And your act of vengeance raised my ire.
先生 你真不愧是骑士
You, sir, are a knight.
现在是时候纠正你的错误了
And now it is time to right what is wrong.
希拉 你公报私仇让我很荣幸
Look, Sheila, I'm flattered by what you did,
但这不公平
but this is not fair,
你也知道这站不住脚
and you know it can't stand.
路易 随便从这堆简历里挑一张
Louis, pull a resume from the stack--any one.
读读看
Read it.
好吧
Sure.
耶鲁大学 优等成绩 均分3.9
Magna Cum Laude, Yale, 3.9 GPA.
再挑一个
Another one.
乔治城大学 最优成绩 均分4.3
Summa Cum Laude, Georgetown, 4.3 GPA.
听着 我懂 我知道你是想...
Listen, I get it. I know what you're trying--
这都是被我拒绝的
That's my reject pile.
我是个专业人士
I am a professional.
绝不会因为我对的感情
I would never let my feelings for you
妨碍我录取学生
sway me against a candidate.
好吧 但你得为了那感情
Okay, but you have to let them
录取一个学生
sway you for a candidate.
你不能要求我这么做
You can't ask me that.
我们是纽约最好的律师事务所
Rachel Zane is the best paralegal
而瑞秋·赞恩是其中最好的法律助理
in the best law firm in New York.
出身于最著名学府的顶尖律师
She is relied upon by the best lawyers
都依赖于她
who have graduated from the best university.
她是最棒的
The woman is crimson.
那让我把谁踢出去呢
So who do I knock out?
我答应过她
I promised her.
路易 我喜欢这姑娘 真的
Louis, I liked her. I did.
你只能据实相告了
You're just going to have to tell her the truth.
有时候优秀还远远不够
Sometimes good isn't good enough.
什么时候才能看到爆♥炸♥
So how's that detonation coming?
引线很长
Long fuse.
你这是告诉我永远不会引爆了吗
Is that your way of telling me that it's never going off?
要是真不引爆
Well, if it doesn't,
你不是还有詹姆士·邦德帮你摆平吗
you could always have James Bond take care of it for you.
哈维是的指爱德华·达比
这倒提醒了我
That reminds me.
普茜·格罗进展得如何
How are things going with Pussy Galore?
在007电影《金手指》中 普茜·格罗是金手指的机师 后爱上邦德
我想这个时候
Um, I believe, at this point,
她还在为金手指[邦德的对手]发射导弹呢
she's still flying missions for Goldfinger.
"不 邦德先生 我希望你死"
"No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die."
你来干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我们可以赢下帕克维尔
We can win Parkville.
这是一切的关键
This is the key to everything.
那我们得让普茜·葛罗尔回到飞机上
Well, then we need to get Pussy Galore back on that plane.
记住我跟你说的
Just remember what I told you.
无论发生什么
No matter what happens--
三个臭皮匠啊
Well, if it isn't the three stooges.
我要当那个胖子
Oh, dibs on Curly.
三个臭皮匠分别是 蘑菇头 商普和胖子
二位能否和我们
Would you gentlemen mind accompanying us
一起去会议室
to the conference room?
她在这里干什么
What is she doing here?
达娜·斯科特吗
Dana Scott?
她是这件案子的出庭律师
She's the attorney of record on the case.
他指的是我的员工
He's referring to my employee.
她现在正在读这个
Oh, well, at the moment, she's reading this.
你用私人账号♥发出的
An email you wrote from your personal account
有关聘请米切尔小姐的电邮
on the subject of hiring Ms. Mitchell.
接下来 我们就拿附件给她看
And next, we'll show her the attachment.
不在你们的副本上
It wasn't on your copy.
奇怪的是 这也不在我们的
Oddly enough, it wasn't on ours either.
但迈克找到了原版
Mike managed to find the original.
我们得花点时间回顾一下
We'll need time to review this.
回顾 这是他写的
Review it? He wrote it.
你知道她不可能有孩子
You knew she couldn't have children.
所以你改了她的评议
That's why you changed her review,
还提拔了她
and that's why you promoted her.
她一旦看到 就会加入诉讼
And when she sees it, she'll join the suit,
你不可能赢的
and you won't stand a chance.
那封电邮又不能证明他的想法
That email doesn't prove a pattern.
-证明了他对她做了什么 -一个案子而已
- It proves what he did to her. - It's one case.
还有44个 咱们等着瞧
We'll see you at the next 44.
同时
In the meantime,
我们不会参与这次取证
we won't be participating in that deposition
除非你们把米切尔女士送上飞机
until you put Ms. Mitchell back on a plane.
皮尔逊
怎么样了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表