剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
第二季 第十二集
诉 讼 双 雄
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
苔丝 是非黑白都有个度
Tess, there is such a thing as right and wrong.
-你结婚了 -如果我没结婚呢
- You're married. - What if I wasn't?
这种事情 肯定不会有好结果
What you're doing, it only ends one way.
我可不是唯一投给哈德曼的高级合伙人
I wasn't the only senior partner who voted for Hardman.
我怎么没见你给别人
And I don't see you giving anyone else shit
这样的白眼
the way you give me.
还有 在紧要关头
And by the way, when the chips were down,
我支持了你 赶走了他
I backed you, I ousted him.
路易 你想怎么说都行
Tell yourself whatever you want, Louis.
对着镜子说去
But tell it to yourself.
我不能跟你去 哈维
I can't go away with you, Harvey.
怎么了
Why not?
因为下次若我还要
The next time I have an option
越界去救你
to cross a line to save you,
我只会让你收拾包袱滚蛋
I'll send you packing and not think twice.
给我好好想想吧
Now get your shit together.
你走吧
You need to go,
我自己要好好想想
and I need to get my shit together.
真好 在电梯口迎接我
How nice, greeting me at the door.
那个要什么时候才能摘下来
When do you think are they gonna take that down?
单独一个皮尔逊 说着不好听
Pearson... just doesn't have the same ring.
皮尔逊-保尔森就不错
Pearson Paulsen sounds pretty good.
好吧 我收回
Okay. No, it doesn't.
今天什么安排
How's my day?
你昨晚怎么样
How was your night?
我说昨晚 是指周末
And by night, I mean weekend,
我说周末 是指佐伊
and by weekend, I mean Zoe.
挺好
It was fine.
这就没了
That's it?
你都不开玩笑
No fun banter?
不妙语连珠地回答我
No witty repartee?
而且八点整就到办公室了
And you're in the office at exactly 8:00.
要是约会很失败 你肯定会早来
Not early, which would mean it went badly.
要是约会很惬意 你就会迟到
And not late, which would mean it went great.
你却准时来上班 就是说...
But exactly on time, which means--
你和佐伊周末就没出去
You and Zoe never went away for the weekend.
怎么了啊 你要聊聊不
What happened? Do you want to talk about it?
我有冰淇淋
I have ice cream.
这才早上八点
It's 8:00 A.M.
知名冰淇淋品牌Ben&Jerry的一种冰淇淋口味
所以才会有胖墩猴这种口味啊
Which is why god made chunky monkey.
有巧克力和香蕉哦
It has chocolate and bananas.
香蕉是健康早餐必备品
Bananas are part of a healthy breakfast.
但这不是重点
And who cares about the bananas?
重点是巧克力
It has chocolate.
被你发现了 其实我不吃香蕉的
Okay, you caught me. I don't even eat the bananas.
早上八点工作日就算开始了
8:00 A.M. means the business day has already started.
还是开始工作吧
I'd like to conduct some business.
那样的话
Well, in that case,
特伦特·德文想见你
Trent Devon would like to see you.
那就安排一次会面
So schedule an appointment.
你8点02要见特伦特·德文
Okay, you have an 8:02 with Trent Devon.
我去电梯门口迎你
Well, I didn't meet you at the elevator
可不光是为聊你的周末
just to chat about your weekend.
好吧 叫迈克来
Fine. Get Mike.
从他家吗
From home?
你没开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
客户已经到了 我的助手还没到吗
My client is here, and my associate is not?
我相信...
Well, I'm sure--
唐娜 我不要听解释
Donna, I don't want to hear it.
迈克·罗斯一踏进办公楼
The minute Mike Ross sets foot in this building,
你就告诉我
I want to know.
我觉得这主意很糟 哈维
I think it's a bad idea, Harvey.
第一季度结束
We'll double the share price
我们就让股价翻倍
by the end of the first quarter.
我不是指这个
That's not what I meant.
我只是不确定眼下上市是明智之举
I'm just-- I'm not sure going public is the best move right now.
所以才要我啊
That's why I'm here.
相信我 这些保留条款无效
Trust me, these aren't valid reservations.
你只是临阵怯场了
You're just getting cold feet.
哈维
Harvey.
我会让唐娜送你双棉拖鞋[对应前面cold feet]
I'll have Donna send you some fuzzy slippers.
你没事的
You'll be just fine.
那玩意能阻止
Are fuzzy slippers gonna stop
周五即将出♥台♥的16号♥法令吗
the title 16 ruling that came down Friday?
你都不知道那是什么吧
You don't even know what that is, do you?
不 我是不知道
No, I don't.
但我很确定的是
But what I do know is
这不会改变你网站的价值
it's not gonna change the value of your site.
过去十个月 点击量涨到三倍
You've tripled your reach in the past ten months.
大家都在谈论你
Everyone is talking about you.
现在正是时候
Now is the time.
我们之前说好的
Come on, we agreed on this.
你到底在担心什么
What's this really about?
担心事务所的变动
It's about the changes around here.
没有任何改变
Nothing's changed.
-我还在啊 -哈维
- I'm here. - Harvey.
我虽是个技术宅 但并非一无所知
I may be a tech head, but I'm not oblivious.
我知道这家事务所刚经历了一场权利斗争
This firm just went through a battle, and I know it.
你是说 你不相信我
Are you telling me that you don't trust me
会以你的需求为先吗
to put your needs above the firm's?
不 我一直相信你 哈维
No, I've always trusted you, Harvey.
我只是...
I'm just saying I don't--
我认为你或许心事太多
I think you might be too distracted
而无法提供最佳的服务
to give me the best advice.
-特伦特 -我得考虑下其他方案
- Trent. - I have to consider my options.
关于上市 还是我们事务所
About the IPO or Pearson Hardman?
都要
Both.
出问题了
We have a problem.
怎么了
Yeah?
伯尼·卡雷尔准备离开我们
Bernie Carillo is thinking of leaving us.
这绝不是真的 否则我早知道了
That's absolutely not true, and I would know.
我的消息来源很可靠
I have it on good authority.
让我猜猜 你是来怪我的
So let me guess. It's my fault.
路易 我不是来责备你
Louis, I didn't come here to blame you.
而是来提醒你
I came here to give you a heads up.
你想说什么就直说
You want to spit out what you're chewing on?
你跟我说 公♥司♥停招
Yeah, you order me to rescind an offer
让我收回发出的聘书
due to a firm-wide hiring freeze.
那是我用名誉担♥保♥的
I stake my reputation on it.
可一转眼 你就招了一个毕业五年的
Two minutes later, you hire a fifth-year.
你食言了
You went back on your word.
把我当傻瓜耍
And you made me look like a fool.
我也跟你说过
I also gave you my word that
你站错队 可没有后悔药
there'd be no coming back from your vote.
我还想跟你算这笔账呢
And I'm ready to go back on that.
客户在流失 路易 这是我不能接受的
We're losing clients, Louis, and I can't have that.
今天就是路易·利特
So today is day one
重振旗鼓的第一天
of the Louis Litt rehabilitation program.
振作起来 向前看
Take it. Move on.
该治愈伤口了
It is time to heal the wounds.
我会搞定卡雷尔
I'll take care of Carillo.
拜托
Come on!
别管它了 你干了什么好事
Out with it. What'd you do?
我想我墨水放多了
I think I put in too much toner.
我是说卡雷尔 你个傻蛋
With Carillo, you imbecile.
他在考虑换律师
He's considering a change of counsel.
现在 我想知道你干了什么
Now, I want to know what you did
或者说你忘了什么 会搞成这样
or more likely did not do to cause this.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表