剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
那你对你耍的小伎俩
And is that little stunt you pulled
有什么预测的吗
a preview of things to come?
霍特 赞恩 哈德曼
Holt, Zane, Hardman.
我们刚把他们打跑
We just fought them off.
我们赢了 我们强大 我们有钱
We won. We're strong. We've got money.
但如果我们合并 我们就又上一层台阶
And if we do this, we go to the next level.
我们会成为律师界最大最强的霸主
We'll be the biggest, baddest fish in the sea.
如果我赢了达比会怎么样
And what's going to happen after I beat Darby?
你觉得我在和你闹着玩吗
You think I'm playing with you?
你的那些小伎俩 "毒树之果"
That stunt you pulled-- fruit from the poison tree.
根据非法手段所获得的被告人的口供 并获得的第二手证据
我会在周二把它撤销
I will have that reversed on Tuesday.
你觉得我会从现在到周二
You think I'm not going to find anything
都一无所获吗
between now and Tuesday?
-你找不到的 -这算是威胁吗
- I know you won't. - Is that a threat?
这算是预见
It's a prediction.
我能走人
I can go.
你打算走去哪儿呢
Where you going to go?
就算我让你走了
Even if I let you out,
外面的情况是一样的 只会更糟
it's the same out there, only worse.
你最多也只能打赢案子 不会成为领导者
And you'll be a winner, but not a leader,
而且你还没有我这个靠山
and you won't have me.
你不了解这些人
You don't know these people.
他们说我掌控不了你
I know they said I couldn't control you.
你会明白我可以
You're going to learn that I can.
合并还没完成
The merger hasn't gone through yet,
所以严格地说
so technically,
你不能在我们的文件室里四处打探
you're not allowed to be lurking around our files.
我不是在打探 我是在找你
I'm not lurking. I'm looking for you.
我就在这儿
And here I am.
我觉得你对我撒谎了
I think that you lied to me.
我觉得你错了
I think that you're wrong.
你都不知道我在说什么
You don't even know what I'm talking about.
可我知道我不是骗子
I know I'm not a liar.
你说你没有说过我的坏话
You told me you never said a bad thing about me.
我的确没有
And I never have.
但你不喜欢我
But you don't like me.
我不喜欢对哈维撒谎的人
I don't like people who lie to Harvey.
你爱他吗 唐娜
Are you in love with him, Donna?
我真受够了 人人都来问我这个
I am so frickin' tired of people asking me that,
这不关你的事
and it is none of your business.
而且 我不爱他
But, no.
我过去挺喜欢你的
And I did like you,
直到你拿着那份扯淡议程走进这里
until you walked in here with that bullshit agenda and--
这不是扯淡
It's not bullshit.
那你觉得叫什么比较好
Okay, then what would you call it?
你觉得我上次为什么回来
Why do you think I came back last time?
为什么我把我俩扯进福尔松的案子里
Why do you think I brought us in on Folsom?
我不知道怎么引起他的注意
I don't know how to get his attention
除了让我起诉他
unless I sue him.
你爱上他了
You're in love with him.
他总是对我那么生气
He's-- he's just so angry at me,
我不知道怎么让他相信我
and I-I don't know how to make him believe it.
是啊 他怎么会信你
Well, why would he believe you?
除了骗他你还做了什么
All you've ever done is lie to him.
这次不是
This is not...
这次是真的
This is not a lie.
达娜 如果你想让他走出愤怒
Look, Dana, if you want to break through his anger,
你必须有所行动
you're going to have to do something.
合并的事
The merger.
放弃吧
Walk away.
放弃我的冠名合伙人资格
From my name on the door.
如果你想让他听见你的心声
If you want him to hear you,
你就得做出牺牲
you're going to have to make a sacrifice.
所以我得
So I just...
冒着失去所有的风险 却毫无保证
risk everything with no guarantee.
不然还叫牺牲吗
That's what sacrifice is.
收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your message.
为什么在这儿见面
Why are we meeting here?
听上去你不相信我
You sound like you don't trust me.
你用杰西卡来堵我
Well, you did sandbag me with Jessica.
是杰西卡自己要来堵你
Jessica sandbagged you with Jessica.
还是没解释我们在这儿见面的原因
Still doesn't explain why we're meeting here.
哈维的翻版
Baby Harvey.
这可是莫大的嘉奖
That's a huge compliment.
-实话实说而已 -我是说对他而言
- Call it like I see it. - I meant for him.
我们会面是因为单靠你
We're meeting here because you
是永远找不到这个的
will never find this.
如果这派上用场 会为我们赢下官司
If this checks out, it'll win the case for us.
我知道
I know.
你为什么把它交给我呢
And why am I the one you're giving this to?
我们还在法学院的时候
When we were in law school,
哈维的弟弟病了
Harvey's brother got sick.
他急需钱 他父亲身无分文
He needed money. His father didn't have any.
他母亲不知所踪
His mother wasn't in the picture.
别说让我猜
Don't tell me.
哈维找到办法帮他了
Harvey found a way to help him out.
他用了他的学费
He used his tuition.
不管怎样
Anyway...
他母亲发现后 和他联♥系♥
When his mother found out, she contacted him.
但是哈维不肯拿她一分钱
Harvey wouldn't take a nickel from her.
所以她把钱给了他弟弟
So she gave his brother the money.
他弟弟再把钱还给他
Who used it to pay him back.
我不知道哈维还有个弟弟
I didn't even know Harvey had a brother.
你会喜欢他的
You'd like him.
他和你很像
He's like you.
你让我怎么和哈维说
So are you saying that I have to tell Harvey
就说我自己找到这份材料的
I found this on my own?
没让你非这么说
You don't have to.
但这么说的话 他更有可能会用这材料
But it'll definitely increase your odds of him using it.
-我有所发现 -我看看
- I found something. - Let me see.
还没完成 我们得赶紧了
It's not done. We have to hurry.
明早之前我能完成
But I can get it done before tomorrow morning.
这个太好了
This is good.
我知道
I know.
加紧去做吧 从哪里得来的
Get on it. Where'd you get it?
你明知故问
You know where I got it.
问题是你允许我用吗
The question is, are you going to let me use it?
-出去 -哈维 有了这材料我们就能赢
- Get out. - Harvey, we can win with this.
你还不懂吗 你不能相信她
Here's what you don't get. You can't trust her.
如果是她给的
If it came from her,
最终她会倒打我们一耙
it'll come back to bite us in the ass.
明天期限将至 除此我们一无所有
Tomorrow morning is coming, and we don't have anything else.
-那就去给我找出点东西来 -好的
- Then go find me something. - Okay.
劳驾
Pardon me. Excuse me.
能再加点柠檬吗
Do you mind if I have a little more lemon?
谢谢
Thanks.
你也看演出了吗
You were at the show?
是的 坐在4A 你呢
Seat 4-a. You?
A-4 这出莎翁的剧演得不错
Seat a-4. Shakespeare well performed.
没错
Indeed...
不过那个母老虎
Though not improved
大喊大叫真是扫人兴
by the yammering of that battle axe.
还好第一幕结束后她就没声了
Well, thank God she stopped after the first act.
谢谢
Thank you.
准确地说 不是她停了
Well, she didn't precisely stop.
是你把她支走的
You had her removed?
我和她说她家保姆来电
Told her the baby-sitter phoned,
家里孩子出事了
and the children were on fire.
那是什么
What's that?
我后面一排有个白♥痴♥一直在发短♥信♥
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表