剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
- Here, drink this. - Okay.
你先去冲个澡
You're gonna get in the shower,
我给你找件合适的衣服穿
and I'm gonna find you something to wear, okay?
好的
Okay.
-迈克 -什么
- Mike? - Yeah?
这样真的好吗
Is this a great idea?
瑞秋 一晚而已
Rachel, it's one night, okay?
拜托 放我一马吧
Please, take it easy on me.
好像不止一晚吧
It--it looks like more than one night.
你说得对
You're right.
谢谢 瑞秋 我五分钟内搞定
Thanks, Rachel. I'll be out in five, okay?
好的
Okay.
唐娜
Donna.
唐娜
Donna.
唐娜
Donna!
抱歉 但很显然保罗·波特
I'm sorry, but apparently Paul Porter
不太相信科技的力量
doesn't believe in technology.
给我就业调查报告
Look, I need the employment survey.
我正在整理呢
Yeah, I'm working on it.
还没弄完
It's not done?
这可是份涉及全国50个州的报告
It's a survey of all 50 states.
你得加把劲
You gotta get on this.
迈克梦游着都能搞定这个
Mike could have done it in his sleep.
很抱歉我不能过目不忘
I'm sorry I don't have a photographic memory,
我的大脑已经没时间进化了
but my brain is already too busy being awesome.
那你帮我叫另外那个助理来
Well, what about one of the other associates?
哪个
Which one?
-你懂的 -不懂
- You know. - do I?
-金发的那个 -当然了
- The blonde one. - Oh, of course.
-或是褐色的那个 -男的还是女的
- Then the brunette. - Male? Female?
随便
Yes.
你连一个名字都说不上来 对吗
You don't know a single one of their names, do you?
迈克·罗斯
Mike Ross.
友情提示
Do I need to remind you
昨天可是你赶他回家的
that you're the one who sent him home yesterday?
我以为他会回来的
I thought he would come back.
你可以打个电♥话♥给他 哈维
You know, you could call him, Harvey.
随便给我找个人就行
Just get me anyone.
怎么了
What?
没人能找
No one's available.
-为什么 -没人能替你工作
- Why not? - No one's available...to you.
路易干的好事
Louis.
他想折磨我
He's trying to bait me.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do about it?
不怎么办
Nothing.
今天他可看不到我的笑话
Today is not the day he's gonna see me sweat.
迈克 很抱歉 但是时候了
Mike, I'm sorry, but... it's time.
我没法 就是...
I can't. I just...
我知道这很痛苦
Look, I know it's hard,
但如果你不上台说些什么 那就...
but if you don't go up there and say something, there...
就没人能说了
there's just no one else.
没人...
There's no--
这些人根本都不认识她
None of these people even know her.
你不是为他们才说的
You're not speaking for them.
是为了你自己
You're speaking for you.
所有人都不在了
Everyone is gone.
不是所有人
Not everyone.
-苔丝 -迈克
- Tess? - Mike.
-你怎么知道... -我妈告诉我的
- How did you-- - My mom.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry.
怎么了
What's going on?
-他不想上台讲话 -我做不到
- He doesn't want to speak. - I can't.
你行的
You can.
你叫什么
What's your name?
-瑞秋 -迈克
- Rachel. - Mike,
瑞秋和我都会在旁边支持你的
Rachel and I are gonna be right here.
你能做到
You can do this.
我保证事后你会好受很多
I promise, you're gonna feel so much better after.
也可能难受几百倍
Or you'll feel a hundred times worse.
但无论如何 你都必须去
Either way, you gotta do it.
好吧
Okay.
我...记性很好
I, uh...remember things.
我记得我的父母离开我的那个晚上
I remember the night that my parents were taken away from me.
是奶奶接养了我
I remember my grandmother taking me in.
她过来看我
She came to check on me.
在...
It was, uh...
在半夜的时候...
It was the middle of the night, and...
我尿床了
I had wet the bed.
她洗了床单
And she cleaned the sheets,
把我也洗干净
and she--she cleaned me all up,
然后让我睡在她床上
and she put me in her bed, and, uh...
我...我开始哭
You know, I...started to cry.
嚎啕大哭 然后...
Really hard, and, uh...
她说 "没关系 迈克
And she said, "It's okay, Michael."
没关系的
"It's okay."
我也这样哭过
"I've been crying too."
但你别再尿床了
"But don't you wet this bed,
因为我也得睡在这张床上"
because I have to sleep here too."
然后
And, uh...
然后 我们齐声大笑起来
you know, we laughed, you know?
尽管是那种时刻 我们笑啊笑
In spite of everything, we laughed, and...
一直在笑
and we kept laughing.
一直笑到我睡着为止
We kept laughing until I fell asleep.
第二天早上我醒来后
When I woke up the next morning,
她已不仅仅是我的祖母了
she wasn't just my grandmother anymore.
她是
She was...
她是我的全部
she was my whole family.
我不再是十一岁的小男孩了
Well, I'm not 11 years old anymore.
也早就不会尿床了
I'm not gonna wet the bed tonight.
但我会永远记住
But I will remember...
那一晚
that night.
还有她为我做过的一切
And everything she has ever done for me.
终生不忘
For the rest of my life.
-你做的很好 -谢谢
- You were great. - Thanks.
她说得没错
She's right.
哦对了 我叫苔丝
I'm Tess, by the way.
很高兴认识你 苔丝
Oh, it's good to meet you,Tess.
我也是 瑞秋
Good to meet you, Rachel.
你们是不是
Are you two...
不 不是的 我们一起工作
No, no. We work together.
你认识伊迪丝
I assume you knew Edith?
和他做朋友最好的地方 就是认识了奶奶
Grammy was the best part about being friends with this guy.
你也叫她奶奶吗
Oh, you called her grammy too?
每个人都这么叫
Oh, everybody did.
那你们一定交情颇深了
So you guys must go way back.
简单地说 我们七岁的时候就认识了
Short story is, we've known each other since we were seven.
复杂点说 你们交往过
Long story is, you dated each other.
我觉得我们就不必重提往事了吧
Mm, I don't think we need to get into the long story.
我们一起完成了不少人生的第一次
We shared a few milestones together.
第一罐啤酒
First beer,
第一次毕业舞会 第一次做♥爱♥
prom, sex...
提到往事就说来话长了
And there's the long story.
我不知道你们怎么想
Well, I don't know about you two,
我觉得我们应该去喝一杯
but I think we should get drunk.
我也想 但我得整理她的房♥间
I wish, but I have to go pack up her room.
我得回去工作
I have to get back to the office,
我今天不想在公♥司♥里看见你 明白吗
and I do not want to see you there later today, okay?
-谢谢你 瑞秋 -应该的
- Thanks, Rachel. - Yeah, of course.
有什么需要尽管开口 打电♥话♥给我
Let me know if you need anything, just call me.
真的很高兴认识你
Really good to meet you.
我也是
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表