剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Not the same thing.
卡特里娜 我明白你想打赢我
Katrina, I understand you want to take me out,
但这是个意外
but this is an accident.
利亚姆犯了错 他在悔改
Liam made a mistake, and he's rectifying it.
我们可以接受最重的社区服务惩罚
We'll accept maximum community service
和你提议的罚款
and whatever fine you deem appropriate.
葬礼花费呢
And what about funeral costs?
等一下 你说什么
Wait. What?
他死了
He died?
这个案子就是肇事逃逸的重罪了
Which makes it felony hit-and-run.
他之前情况很稳定啊
He was stable.
脑震荡引起了脑出血
His concussion led to a brain bleed.
就算他死了也不能改变
That man's death doesn't change the fact
这只是个意外的事实
that it was an accident.
肇事逃逸是重罪 按现在的情况
Felony hit-and-run, under these circumstances,
大概要判12到15年
is 12 to 15 years.
想要礼节吗 这就是我的礼节
You wanted courtesy? Here it is.
我可以接受十年
I'll go ten.
你的提议太疯狂了 当时天色已晚
That's crazy. It was dark.
他也没喝酒
He wasn't drinking.
换成你 难道不会提出同样的提议吗
Tell me it's not what you would have offered.
玛丽亚·门罗
Maria Monroe.
哈佛法学院 班长
Secretary of your class at Harvard Law.
为首席法官罗伯茨做过书♥记♥员
Clerked for Chief Justice Roberts.
金光闪闪的推荐信
Glowing letters of recommendation.
你觉得这就能打动我
You think this impresses me?
那就错了
Negative.
给你五分钟时间来说服我
Which means you have exactly five minutes
你就是我要的人
to convince me that you're the one.
不用五分钟 我是无人能及的
I don't need five minutes. I am the one.
该着急的是你 路易
It's you who's on the clock, Louis.
我收到了纽约最顶尖三家律所的持续邀约
I have standing offers from the top three firms in the city.
皮尔逊·哈德曼律所就是顶尖的
Pearson Hardman is a top-three firm.
我本来也这么以为
Well, I used to think so.
但如果你要花这么久来面试我
But if it's taking you this long to meet with me,
也许你们水平在下滑
maybe you're slipping.
不 我没有 我们才没有
Oh, no, I'm not-- we're not slipping.
如果你想让我考虑在这儿工作的话
You need to submit a formal offer by noon tomorrow
明天中午之前给我一份正式工作邀请
if you want me to even consider working here.
玛丽亚 等一下
Wh-- Maria, hold on a second.
在这儿等着
Just wait right there, wait right there.
你们四个 走吧 招到人了
You four, beat it. Position has been filled.
他们出多少薪资 我加一半 签约金两万五
I'll beat any salary by 50%. 25,000 signing bonus.
-写下来 -等等
- Put it in writing. - W-w-wait--
要我带你参观一下律所吗
Don't you want me to give you a tour of the firm?
看看你将来的工作环境
Show you where you'll be working?
我不介意工作环境
Well, I don't care where I'd be working
我就是台工作机器
because I'm a machine.
我一定要聘请你
I have to have you.
大家都这么说
That's what they all say.
警方报告 十字路口的照片
Police report, photos of the intersection,
法医报告
coroner's report.
又不是六年级数学
This isn't sixth-grade math.
我不用知道过程 只要知道结果
Don't show me your work, just give me the answer.
天呐 真希望我六年级是你教的
God, I wish I had you in the sixth grade.
可惜不是 当年詹森老师超性感
Except, no-- Miss Jenson, very hot.
你需要自己待一会儿吗
You need a minute alone?
利亚姆没看到艾伯特·钟是有原因的
There was a reason that Liam did not see Albert Chung.
他穿着连帽运动衫 牛仔裤 运动鞋
He was wearing a hooded sweatshirt, jeans, and sneakers.
一身黑色
All black.
他是故意不想引人注意
Guy couldn't have been harder to see if he was trying.
也许他真是故意的
Maybe he was trying.
艾伯特·钟从艺校辍学了
Albert chung was an art school dropout.
看看墙上的涂鸦
Look at that graffiti on the wall.
A.C.就代表艾伯特·钟
"A.C." Albert Chung.
他不想引人注意
He was trying to be invisible
因为他在墙上涂鸦
because he was tagging that building.
他在逃跑时被撞了
And he was running away when he got hit.
也就是说 造成这场意外的不是利亚姆
Which means Liam didn't cause the accident,
而是艾伯特·钟
Albert Chung did.
你应该去假扮警♥察♥
I think you missed your calling as a fake cop.
又说这茬是吧
Going back to that well again? Okay.
你准备怎么做 跟卡特里娜谈判
So what are you gonna do? Stick it to Katrina?
不 你去和卡特里娜谈判
No, you're gonna stick it to Katrina.
你听到她说的了
You heard her.
她的目的不是单单起诉利亚姆
Her agenda isn't just prosecuting Liam,
而是打败我
it's beating me.
我要把个人情感抽离这案子
See, I'm taking the personal out of it.
你的问题是把个人情感带进案子里
Your problem is, you put the personal into it.
我还以为
Okay, I thought my problem
我的问题是爱卖♥♥弄
was showing you my work unnecessarily.
谁说只有一个问题了
Who said there's only one problem?
这招狠
Well-played.
重大肇事逃逸罪
Felony hit-and-run hinges
前提在于是否有共同过失
on a lack of contributory negligence.
艾伯特·钟当时正逃离犯罪现场
Albert Chung was fleeing a crime scene.
他将自己置于险境
He put himself in harm's way.
你的委托人就完全没有责任了
So your client can't be held responsible?
我们只会认驾车逃逸这一指控
We'll plead to misdemeanor leaving the scene,
仅此而已
but that's all.
我就帮你这个忙 接受这份协议
I'm going to do you a favor and take this deal.
你不是帮我 是帮你自己
You're not doing me a favor, you're doing yourself a favor.
我们赢了
We've got you.
不管怎样 大家都知道
Got me or not, it's no secret
地方检察官跟哈维有过不和
the D.A. And Harvey had a run-in.
他要知道这是哈维的案子
He finds out this is Harvey's case,
就会让你们庭审
it goes to trial.
审讯时什么都可能发生
And anything can happen at trial,
恕我直言
so let me be clear,
是我帮你一个忙
I am doing you a favor.
你要什么
What do you want?
跟哈维一样跳槽
To make the same career jump Harvey did.
做商业律师
To corporate litigation?
去皮尔逊·哈德曼律所
To Pearson Hardman.
等等 我以为你
Wait, I thought you--
我要把哈维打得落花流水
That I wanted to kick Harvey's ass?
我这么说是因为献殷勤
I said that because you don't impress
无法给哈维这样的律师留下印象
a lawyer like Harvey with flowers.
这份认罪协议很公平
Look, this is a fair plea.
应该能通过
And it's one that should go through.
我会保证它能通过
I'll make sure that it does.
你要能帮我在哈维面前说说好话
And if you were to put a word in with Harvey,
我将感激不尽
I would appreciate it.
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
-她真这么说 -是的
- She actually said that? - Yeah.
我都搞不清是解决了案子还是接受了贿赂
I don't know if I settled a case or agreed to a bribe.
-认罪协议她签了吗 -签了
- Did she sign the plea offer? - Yeah.
那就满分通过 她又不能撤销协议
Then, "A," Because she can't rescind that thing
除非出现新证据
unless new evidence comes to light,
而我也就不必面试她了
and I don't have to interview her for shit.
-很好 -很好
- Good. - Yeah, good.
我不想再请一个助理了
I don't want to hire another associate ever again.
我选的那个已经够让我头痛了
The one I picked causes me enough headaches.
是吗 比如说帮你赢官司
Oh, right, like winning cases?
涂鸦 穿了一身黑的男人 想起什么了吗
Graffiti, man in black-- is that ringing any bells?
想起来了
It does indeed,
也就带出了下一个任务
which leads us to our next assignment,
若你愿意干的话
should you choose to accept it.
拜托告诉我你要自杀
Please tell me you're about to self-destruct.
我们要和钟家和解
We need to settle with the Chung family.
哈维 他们的儿子刚刚过世
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表