剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
才能想起你背叛的女人
Remind you of the woman you cheated on.
来吧 随便问
Go ahead. Ask your questions.
你在皮尔逊·哈德曼律所工作时
Did you have an affair with Monica Eton
是否跟莫妮卡·伊顿发生了婚外情
while you were employed at Pearson Hardman?
对 我有过 还有其它问题吗
Yes, I did. Any other questions?
没有了
I think we're good.
好 你让我出丑了
Yep. You got me to embarrass myself.
但是你当着办公室所有人的面
But you already did that, the day you told everyone
说出这事的那天 就已经让我出过丑了
in the office about my affair with monica.
你们俩
You and you.
对 我知道你跟莫妮卡说过
Yeah, I know what you told Monica
杰西卡对这事并不知情
about Jessica not knowing.
但好好看看
But take a good look.
她才是幕后主谋
She was behind it.
现在该轮到谁需要根烟了
Who needs a cigarette now?
不管我的证词有多大用处
And as far as my admission goes?
开除她的还是你
You're still the one who fired her,
而且是在你发现了的24小时之后
24 hours after you found out.
陪审团会更关注这一点
That's what a jury's gonna focus on.
没人会在意我做了什么
Nobody's gonna care about what I did.
你这个狗屎
You piece of shit.
原来是我培养出来的人才啊
There's the fire I helped nurture.
你什么都没有培养出来
You didn't nurture a goddamn thing.
你不会教 不会启发 不会指导
You don't teach. You don't inspire. You don't mentor.
你所做的只有背叛
All you do is betray.
就像上次投票时你背叛我一样
Like you betrayed me at that last vote.
-你怎么敢 -我怎么敢什么
- How dare you. - How dare I what?
若与你的目的相符
You were more than happy to help out
你非常乐意排忧解难
when it served your purposes.
在我意识到那全都是谎言时
I voted the way I did the second I realized
我才那么做
it was all a lie.
看看结果如何
And look how it turned out.
你现在是资深合伙人了
You're a senior partner now.
-不用谢 -你觉得我在乎
- You're welcome. - You think I give a shit?
我觉得你只在乎这个
I think that's all you ever cared about.
你知道我在乎什么
You know what I cared about?
莫妮卡
Monica.
她如此聪颖美丽
She was so smart and so beautiful.
我知道她和我不是一个层面的人
And I knew she was out of my league,
但是我一直努力着 因为我认为
but I kept trying because I just thought
如果她能了解我
if she just got to know me--
然后我发现原来她一直
And then I found out that whole time she was--
-和我在一起 -是的 和你在一起
- With me. - Yeah. With you.
你为什么要告诉我这事
Why are you telling me this?
我希望你知道你到底扭曲了什么
I want you to know exactly what it is that you twisted,
这样你就知道逼疯我会有什么后果
so you know exactly what it was that put me over the edge.
路易 你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me, Louis?
威胁你 当然不是 我只是告诉你
Threatening you? No, I'm telling you.
你要是再对我做出什么
You ever do anything to me ever again,
甚至于你再跟我说时机不对
you ever so much as tell me the incorrect time,
我会杀了你
I'll kill you.
我会从你肥壮的脖子上
I will rip your smug face
扯下那张自以为是的脸
off your fat neck,
我会杀了你
and I'll kill you.
你又来找我取证吗
You here to depose me again?
上一次可没有什么好结果
Didn't go too well for you last time.
不 我是来道歉的
No, I'm here to say I'm sorry.
有关杰西卡的事 你说得没错
You were right... about Jessica.
你真的不知道是她
You really didn't know it was her.
欢迎来到现实世界
Welcome to the world.
-很讽刺 是吧 -是的
- Stings, doesn't it? - Yeah.
是的
It does.
你大老远跑来就是为了说抱歉吗
So you came all the way here just to tell me you're sorry?
不是
No, I didn't.
杰西卡开除你的确不对
Jessica was wrong to fire you,
但她开除你并不是因为你是女人
but she didn't fire you because you're a woman.
她开除你是因为她不相信你
She fired you because she didn't trust you.
-我知道 -那么你也知道
- I know that. - So then you also know
继续指控对她并不公平
that keeping this suit alive is sticking it to her.
这才是重点
That's the whole point.
不 重点是她并不是
No, the whole point is that she's not
唯一一个你不公平对待的人
the only one you're sticking it to.
我之前所说有关路易·利特的事情完全属实
What I said about Louis Litt is factually accurate.
如果你觉得我会因为他而撤销指控
And if you think I'm gonna drop the case because of him, I'm--
我说的不是他
I'm not talking about him.
我说的是113位正在指控
I'm talking about the 113 women who are suing
福尔松食品公♥司♥性别歧视的女性
Folsom Foods right now for gender discrimination.
那些案子是她们自己的事情
Those cases are their own thing.
有人告诉她们 她们不能得到想要得到的
They're being told they can't get where they want
因为她们不够好
because they're not good enough.
这跟我一点关系都没有
That has nothing to do this me.
现在是谁太天真了
Who's being naive now?
他在利用你的指控将我们压制住
He's using your suit to drive us into the ground,
压制住我们就意味着输掉这些案子
and driving us into the ground means losing these cases.
你想要什么
What do you want?
看看这些文件 自己决定
Just read these files. Decide for yourself.
这些女人应受到和你一样的待遇吗
These women deserve to be treated the same way you were?
你凭什么认为我会在乎
What makes you think I would even care?
我很天真 记得吗
I'm naive, remember?
迈克·罗斯又去找了莫妮卡·伊顿
Mike Ross went to see Monica Eton again.
-你让他去的吗 -他自己去的
- At your direction? - On his own.
该死的孩子
Goddamn kid.
-他就像另一个你 -并不完全是
- He's another you. - Not exactly.
他去为刚开始骗了她而道歉
He went to apologize for lying to her the first time.
-他没说谎 -没错
- He didn't lie. - No.
是我们
We did.
就像你们俩骗我 说他是律师
Like the two of you lied to me about him being a lawyer?
不如就算咱俩扯平了吧
How about we call it even?
还差得远
It's nowhere near even.
-不是吗 -这是什么
- Isn't it? - What's this?
他让她提出了和解
He got her to settle.
-之前并没有开价 -现在有了
- There wasn't an offer. - There is now.
我们还是要付出赔款
This does not get us off easy.
总比一千五百万少多了
Hell of a lot less than $15 million.
-她根本不配拿一分钱 -这不重要
- she doesn't deserve a dime. - Doesn't matter.
我开除她没错
I was right to fire her.
那和这事无关 你知道的
That's not what this is about, and you know it.
那时他和她在一起 让我看起来像个傻瓜
He made me look like a fool with her then,
现在他还是让我看起来像个傻瓜
and he's made me look like a fool with her now.
没人会在乎他取证时说了什么
No one cares what he said in that deposition.
你觉得我在乎他取证时所说的话吗
You think I give a shit about what he said in that deposition?
我是说他让我签下那个协议的事
I meant getting me to sign that agreement.
你不可能每步都赢
You can't win every move.
我应该预料到会有这一幕
I should have seen it coming.
你只是在重压下做了决定
You made a decision under the gun.
-是我让他有这个机会 -我们打败他
- I let him put me there. - We beat him
是因为在我失去冷静时 你能保持冷静
because you kept your cool when I wanted to lose mine.
保持冷静 签了协议
Keep your cool now, sign this agreement,
让我们再次打败他
and let's beat him again.
你看起来很高兴
You look happy.
你也是
So do you.
没压力了 不用再写论文了
The pressure's off. No more essay.
-你完成了 -我有了重大突破
- You finished it. - I had a breakthrough.
是什么
What was it?
我是一名律师助理
I'm a paralegal.
瑞秋 不要告诉我那是...
Rachel, please tell me that that doesn't--
不 不是 不是坏事
No, I don't-- I don't mean that in a bad way.
我是说好事
I mean it in a great way.
你知道企业律师的
Do you know what the length
平均职业生涯是多久吗
of an average corporate lawyer's career is?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表