剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我说欠你一个人情是真心的
When I said that I owe you one, I mean it.
别说是我说的 我们正在招人
'Cause you didn't hear it from me, but we're expanding.
如果你要跳槽 告诉我
So if you want to jump, just let me know.
我会替你美言的
I'll put in a word for you.
-我不能离开哈维 -让哈维去死
- I can't leave Harvey. - Screw Harvey.
他为你做了什么
I mean, what's he done for you?
比你知道的多得多
More than you know.
或许吧
Okay, maybe.
在哈维·斯佩克特手底下做过一年
But a year under Harvey Specter,
他们会打破头抢着要你
they would kill to have you.
而且你不是唯一一个
And you wouldn't be the only one.
皮尔逊·哈德曼还有别人要
There are people from Pearson Hardman
去布莱顿·古尔德吗 是谁
going to Bratton Gould? Who?
这我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
吉米 你必须告诉我
Jimmy, you have to tell me that.
迈克 要是他们知道是我说出去的
Mike, come on. If they knew it came from me--
他们不会知道的
They won't.
我看见克拉克和欧文斯和我们的合伙人见面
I saw Clark and Owens meeting with our partners.
如果你是来交辞职信的
If you're here to give me your letter of resignation,
我明天早上接受
I'll accept it in the morning.
真是够讽刺 我今晚刚接到工作邀请
Oh, that's ironic. I was offered a job tonight.
-恭喜啊 -我拒绝了
- Congratulations. - I passed.
想让我表扬你吗
You want credit for that?
不是 我想接着做我在做的工作
No, I want to do the job I already have.
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
布莱顿·古尔德在挖我们的助理律师
Bratton Gould is poaching our associates,
克拉克 欧文斯 而且还瞄准了我们的
Clark, Owens, but he's also coming after--
客户 特伦特·德文
Our clients. Trent Devon.
有人在他耳边吹风
Someone's whispering in his ear.
艾莉森·霍特
Allison Holt.
一个月前她来过律所
She was brought in about a month ago.
当时她准备把你当牺牲品
She was ready to throw you under the bus.
杰西卡赶走了她
And Jessica threw her out.
你觉得她是在报复
So you think she's in this for revenge?
也许
Maybe.
但我们都知道是谁找她来的
But we both know who brought her in.
哈德曼
Hardman.
你觉得是他
You think this is him?
绝佳视野
Hell of a view.
克拉克和欧文斯不配得到这个
Clark and Owens don't deserve this.
哪个是欧文斯来着 红头发那个吗
Which one is Owens, by the way, the redhead?
你连自己的助理律师都不认识
You don't even know who your associates are,
却来抱怨他们的离开
but you're here to complain about losing them?
你因为被我们解雇怀恨在心吗
You bitter because you were fired?
我没有 哈维
I'm not bitter, Harvey.
和你不一样 我不会感情用事
Unlike you, I don't take things personally.
顺便说一句 我是对的
And by the way, I was right.
我劝你和解 你和解了
I advised you to settle, and you settled.
你是劝我们律所和解
Your advice was for us to settle,
并让我被吊销执照
and I lose my law license.
我的问题是
And my question is,
那次到底是你的主意还是丹尼尔·哈德曼的
was taking that deal your idea or Daniel Hardman's?
你觉得丹尼尔是幕后推手
You think Daniel's behind this?
六天前你见过他
You met with him six days ago.
我不会问你是怎么知道的
I'm not even gonna ask how you know that.
我告诉过你 杰西卡
I told you before, Jessica.
我是个坦白的人
I'm a straight shooter.
丹尼尔以前没有指挥我
Daniel wasn't dictating my actions then,
现在也没有
and he's not now.
无论如何 我们会提出侵权干扰的控诉
Either way, we are filing a claim for tortious interference.
你利用保密信息挖我们的客户
You're using privileged information to target our clients.
你真的想击鼓鸣冤吗
You really want to cry foul to the ref?
你知道谁最会喊冤吗
You know who went to the ref more than anyone?
迈克尔·乔丹 他悄悄去找裁判
Michael Jordan. He did it quietly.
得到了六个总冠军戒指
And he got six rings,
还有 他是我的客户
and he's my client.
那也许我也该打给他
Maybe I should call him too.
你得不到特伦特·德文的
You're not getting Trent Devon.
想走的人你留不住 哈维
You can't keep people who want to leave, Harvey.
谁都知道你们的内斗
Everybody knows about your civil war.
皮尔逊·哈德曼现在四分五裂
Pearson Hardman is falling apart.
我跟你说
And I'm telling you,
雪崩已经开始
the avalanche has already started.
卡雷尔的合同应该签好字
The Carillo contracts, they should be signed
放在我桌子上
and on my desk.
-我知道 -既然你知道
- I know. - Well, since you're so in the know,
也许你能告诉我 合同怎么没给我
perhaps you can tell me why I don't have them yet.
-因为没签好 -没签好
- Because they're not signed. - Not signed?
我之前打过电♥话♥让他们送过来
I called earlier to have them messengered--
这个解释太长了
The story's already taking too long.
然后他们说没必要看合同
And they said they didn't need to see them.
我在等结果
Still waiting.
他们说不再是我们的客户了
They said they're no longer a client.
哈罗德
Harold.
不是 哈罗德没有
No. Harold didn't--
路易 哈罗德没做什么
Louis, Harold didn't do anything.
哈罗德就没做对过
Harold never does anything.
他今天一早就把合同给我了
He got me the contracts first thing this morning.
他通宵工作 那份合同真的很
He worked all night. They were really quite--
不好意思 那份合同真的很
Excuse me. They were really quite--
-很什么 -很好
- "Quite" what? - Good, actually.
你修改过多少处引文
Uh-huh. And how many citations you correct?
-没有 -撒谎
- None. - You're lying.
-我没撒谎 -我不在乎
- No, I'm not. - I don't care.
是个纹身
Wow. Yeah. That is a tattoo.
-很酷吧 -是啊
- It's cool, right? - Yeah.
海牛啊 海洋里缓慢温柔的奶牛
Manatee--the slow, gentle cow of the sea.
其实那是鲨鱼
Uh, no. It's a shark actually.
对对对 绝对是
Totally. No--yes.
是鲨鱼
That's a shark.
是个宽大肥的鲨鱼
That is a big, wide, fat shark.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
-你不能解雇迈克 -是你
- You can't fire Mike. - You.
你个笨蛋 这都能理解错
You moron. You can't even get your firing right.
-我被解雇了 -路易 别这样
- I'm fired? - Louis, come on.
打包走人 现在马上
Pack up your things and go. Now.
但你要求的事我都做了啊
But I did everything you asked.
我把合同送去卡雷尔公♥司♥了
I delivered the Carillo contracts.
我不管
I don't care.
客户炒了我们 我就炒了你
The client fired us, and now I'm firing you.
世道艰难啊
Times are tough, people.
我们不能接受错误 不能接受能力不足
We can't afford mistakes. We can't afford incompetence.
做不到的话 就滚吧
You can't cut it, get out.
皮尔逊·哈德曼不需要平庸之辈
There is no place for mediocrity here at Pearson Hardman,
更没有你这种人的立足之地
And there's certainly no place for someone like you.
都回去工作
Everyone else get back to work.
我不仅做了他交代的事
You know. I didn't just do what he asked for Carillo.
还多做了很多
I went way beyond.
我什么错都没犯
I didn't make any mistakes,
而且我知道客户不是因为我才离开的
and I know that they're not leaving because of me.
你怎么不跟他说呢
So why didn't you say that to him?
因为他吓得我动弹不得
Because he makes me freeze.
有时候我真希望
You know, sometimes I wish
我们在哈佛时就认识
we would've known each other at Harvard.
是啊 在哈佛
Yeah. Yeah. Harvard.
你估计都和邓肯那群牛人在一起
You probably hung out with Duncan and those guys.
而我在图书馆奋斗
I hung out with the library.
我真是个废物
I'm such a loser.
你不是 哈罗德
No, you're not, Harold.
郑重说明 邓肯是个二货
Look, for the record, Duncan was a douche.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表