剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Let me get this straight.
你的助理销毁了证据
Your own assistant destroys evidence,
而你还想受审
and you still want to go to trial?
-没错 -不行
- Yes. - No.
你要马上想法达成认罪协议
You need to cut a deal right now.
你指的是我们吧
You mean we need to cut a deal, right?
我们不是在同一战线上吗
Because we're all on the same side?
哈维
Harvey.
你以为我不知道
You think I didn't know
你为何要我签那份宣誓书吗
what you were up to with that affidavit?
我是建议客户 也就是此律所这么做
I was advising my client, the firm.
你曾经说我就是律所的一分子
You once told me I was the firm.
她当初来找我 觉得你知道这件事
She came to me and thought that you were in on it.
那时我坚决否认
I said no way.
她要你签那份宣誓书
She wanted you to sign that thing.
我是这个公♥司♥的领导 我做了决定
I'm the leader of this firm. I made a decision.
你之前很愿意签 别因为唐娜的事怪我
You were happy to do it. Don't blame me for Donna.
我不怪你 但我得确定你还信任我
I'm not, but I need to know if you still believe me.
-我信任你 -那与此事无关
- I do. - That's beside the point.
-我们要做个决定 -没什么可决定了
- We have a decision to make. - There is no decision.
我们今天就得达成协议
We need to cut a deal--today.
你知道吗
You know what,
这就是我和你的差别 艾莉森
that's the difference between us, Allison.
你只想减少损失 我却想大赢一把
You want to lose small. I want to win big.
她才是处理这个案子的人
She's the one who has to try the case.
不管唐娜做了什么
Regardless of what Donna did,
我从没见过那张备忘
I never saw the memo.
你就打算用这番话打发陪审团吗
Are you gonna sell a jury on that?
就像你对兰德尔一家那样
Maybe the same way you sold it to the Randall family.
公开消息之前 我们还有机会和解
We have a window to settle this before we have to disclose.
可我们就快失去这个机会了
But it's closing, and when it does,
到时候就算赔上月亮
we could offer them the moon,
他们也不会接受了
they're not gonna take it.
最糟的情况会是什么
What's the downside of asking?
这种情况我们在护士罢♥工♥案中就遇过
We went through this with the nurses.
-这是在示弱 -我们确实在弱势
- It tells them we're weak. - We are weak.
就这么办
Set it up.
无论你有什么想法 我都不想知道了
And whatever you're thinking, I don't want to hear it.
门多萨先生 你曾说作为家长
Mr. Mendoza, you've asserted that, as a parent,
你拥有一定的权利
you have certain rights.
请问这包括管教马尔科
Do those include the right to discipline Marco
去做你认为正确的事吗
as you see fit?
每个家长都有权这么做
Every parent has that right.
有权管教自己孩子
The right to teach your child a lesson.
-没错 -在他违背你的时候
- Yes. - When he defies you.
如果有必要的话
If need be.
如果有必要的话 你会对他发怒吗
And if need be, do you get angry?
你会勃然大怒 甚至施虐吗
Do you fly off the handle? Do you become abusive?
不会 我从来不这样
No, I would never go that far.
门多萨先生 你同意作为家长
Mr. Mendoza, would you agree that,
除了拥有那些权利
along with those rights,
你还有一些应尽的义务吗
you have certain responsibilities as a parent?
当然同意
Of course.
包括让你孩子健康的义务吗
The responsibility to keep your son healthy?
马尔科每天4:30起床训练
Marco gets up every day at 4:30 to train.
我想我让过得他很健康
I think that one's covered.
包括让你孩子安全的义务吗
The responsibility to keep your son safe?
那是每个家长的首要职责
That's the first job of every parent.
那我们来回顾一下去年5月18日
Let's talk about May 18th of last year.
你带你儿子去医院
You took your son to the hospital
当时他严重脱水
where he was treated for severe dehydration.
为了他的安全 我火速送他就医
Rushed my son to keep him safe.
我想知道的是
What I'm interested in
他为什么会严重脱水呢
is how he got dehydrated in the first place.
他当时在跑圈
He was running laps.
事发前一晚 你就是否成为
Hadn't you had an argument
职业选手一事和他发生过争执吗
about going pro the night before?
是
Yes.
既然有权管教他 所以你想给他个教训
And you wanted to teach him a lesson, as was your right.
什么
What?
他不是质问了你的权威吗
He questioned your authority, didn't he?
他之前就这么做过了 不是吗
He's done it before, hasn't he?
你不喜欢他这么做 不是吗
And you don't like that, do you?
-你在扭曲事实 -你当时发火了
- You are twisting this. - You got angry,
你大发雷霆 对他加以虐待
You flew off the handle, and you became abusive.
反对 骚扰证人
Objection, badgering.
冷静 罗斯先生
Easy, Mr. Ross.
马尔科从来没打过911
Marco has never called 911.
他也从来没向社会服务机构举报过我
He's never reported me to social services.
从来没有向任何人抱怨过
He's never complained to anyone.
确实没有
They never do.
你认为是我害自己的孩子进医院吗
You think I put my own son in the hospital?
我看过这份报告 你确实这么做了
Oh, I've read this report. I know you did.
我知道你还会重蹈覆辙
And I know you will again.
你这个满嘴谎话的混♥蛋♥
You are a lying little piece of sh--.
这还不是易怒吗
There it is.
门多萨先生 够了
Mr. Mendoza, that's enough.
询问完毕
No further questions.
搞什么鬼 别这么鬼鬼祟祟地靠近我
Oh, what the hell? You don't sneak up like that.
我没有鬼鬼祟祟 我只是想喝点咖啡
I wasn't sneaking up. I was just getting coffee.
好吧 法律助理要喝咖啡
Yeah, well, the paralegal needs coffee.
我猜初级合伙人得给她让让道吧
I guess the junior partner needs to get out of her way.
你知道吗 路易 如果你对这的人
You know what, Louis, if you treated people here
有对你的猫咪十分之一那么好
just a tenth as nicely as you treat your cat,
他们不会像现在这样看待你
they might not feel about you the way that you know they do.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
没事 就是泪腺有点失控
No, I just have, like, a condition with my tear ducts.
我的天
Oh, my god.
我本来以为他是因为牙痛
I just assumed that he wasn't eating
才不肯吃饭
because of his toothache...
但他口腔非常健康卫生
But it turns out his hygiene was perfect.
但那是必然的 每天都给他洁牙的
But of course it was, because we flossed every day, so...
后来做了几个检查
And then they did these tests.
我跟兽医说"钱不是问题"
And I told the vet, "Money is no object,"
可是
But, uh...
已经太迟了
It was too late.
布鲁诺当时痛苦万分
Bruno was suffering...
-抱歉 -别
- Excuse me. - No--
-嘿 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
-没事吧 -不尽然
- Is everything okay? - Not exactly.
好吧 那我等你弄完再过来
Okay, I'll come back when you're finished.
我不是说你
I wasn't talking about you.
世界不是围绕你转的 知道吗
Not everything's about you, you know.
你瞧 这你可就错了
Now, you see, that's where you're wrong.
唐娜怎么了
What's going on with Donna?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是指什么
What do you mean?
那天我看到你在注意我们
I saw you watching us the other day.
你知道些什么
You know something.
拜托 迈克 你还有多少事想瞒着我
Come on, Mike, how many secrets are you gonna keep from me?
不是我想瞒你 是唐娜
It's not mine. It's Donna's.
我没让你透露具体细节
I'm not saying you need to give me specifics.
我只想知道她还好吗
I just need to know that she's okay.
她搞砸了一件大事
She screwed up, and it's not small.
-那接下来呢 -哈维会解决的
- What's gonna happen? - Harvey's going to fix it.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
你会处理唐娜的问题的 对吧
You're gonna fix this situation with Donna, right?
-我为什么要告诉你 -什么
- Why should I tell you? - What?
要不是我逮住你 你何时才会告诉我
If I hadn't caught you, when were you gonna tell me
她找到了那份备忘
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表