剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
现在就告诉我你跟瑞秋是怎么回事
Right now, i want to know what's going on with you and Rachel.
-没事 -没事
- Nothing. - Nothing?
珍妮 这个问题还要我回答多少遍
Jenny, how many times do I have to answer this?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你每天都为新的问题而不信任我
Every day it's a new time you don't trust me.
不 我一直都没法信任你
No, everyday it's the same "I don't trust you."
你亲了她
You kissed her.
告诉我这不是真的
Tell me that's not true.
我没亲她 是她亲了我
I- I didn't kiss her. She kissed me.
-这有区别吗 -当然有
- Like that makes a difference. - It does, all right?
她亲了我 但我并没有回应
It happened, but I didn't follow up on it.
而你忽略的事实是
And what you're leaving out
即使发生了这一切
is that even after all that happened,
你让我做出选择 我选择了你
you asked me to choose, and I chose you.
我问你你们之间有没有什么
I asked you if anything ever happened between the two of you,
你骗了我
and you lied.
你问这话时
When you asked me that,
你指的不是接吻 这你心里清楚
You weren't asking about a kiss, and you know it.
我没有骗你
I didn't lie,
我只是回答了你真正想知道的事
I just answered the question that you really asked.
你真是个好律师
Oh, you are such a goddamn lawyer.
等一下 你不是
Oh, wait, that's right-- you're not.
如果亲别人是天大的罪恶
All right, if kissing someone else is so awful,
那你呢
then what about you?
我记得你还跟特雷弗在一起时就亲了我
I seem to remember you kissing me when you were still with Trevor.
我亲你是因为
When I kissed you, it was because
我想跟你在一起
you were the person that I wanted to be with.
很显然 你对瑞秋也是同样的感觉
Obviously, that's how you feel about Rachel.
我那时没有那种感觉
That wasn't true!
那时没有
Wasn't?
我祝福你们
Well, I hope...
幸福快乐
that you two are really happy together.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你都没问我是怎么知道的
You know, you didn't ask me how I knew.
特雷弗告诉我的
Trevor told me.
-什么 -两天前
- What? - Two days ago.
然后他还说
Right before he told me
他要告诉杰西卡·皮尔逊
that he was gonna tell Jessica Pearson
你是个冒牌货
that you're a fraud.
某人的前途一片大好啊
Well, if it isn't the anointed one.
你去哪儿了
Where the hell you been?
我感觉不太舒服
Well, I'm not feeling very well.
我才不在乎
I don't really care.
我也不在乎杰西卡觉得你多特别
And I also don't care how special Jessica thinks you are.
因为你还得听命于我
Because you still answer to me.
你仍要完成我交给你的每项工作
And you're gonna do every piece of work that I sign to you
直到你高升
until you don't.
我得先见见哈维
Yeah, um, I just have to see Harvey first.
不必了 哈维也帮不了你
Oh, no, no, no. Harvey can't help you.
给我一份斯温顿并购案中
Now I want the detailed listing
所有要裁员职位的详单
of every redundant position in the Swinton Merger.
迅速火速飞速拿给我 懂吗
And I want it yesterday, capisce?
吃点薄荷 你嘴太臭了
And get a mint, because your breath is disgusting.
你借酒劲打给他了
You drunk dial him?
那不叫借酒劲 我就是打给他了
I didn't drunk dial him. I called him.
我不过走了两分钟
Yeah, I left the room for two minutes,
你借着一杯威士忌给他打电♥话♥
and you called him after a glass of whiskey.
-你说这叫什么 -犯傻
- What would you call it? - Stupid.
你跟他说什么了
So what did you say on the message?
我告诉他我忘不了那一吻
I said that I couldn't stop thinking about our kiss.
-你吻了他 -对
- You kissed him? - Yes.
-吻在哪了 -嘴上
- Where? - On the mouth.
-在什么地方吻的 -图书馆
- Where did it happen? - In the library.
皮尔逊·哈德曼图书馆
The pearson hardman library?
不 国会图书馆
No, the library of congress.
约翰·博纳在那吗
Was John Boehner there?
[约翰·博纳:美国众议院议长]
你是要帮我
Are you gonna help me?
还是拿我消遣
Or are you gonna amuse yourself?
我可以同时进行
I can multitask.
那有什么问题呢
So what's the problem?
问题是那条留言已经三天了
The problem is I left him that message three nights ago,
他至今没有给我任何回复
and he hasn't said anything.
我不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what to do.
一般来说 一个人收到这样的留言
Well, when a person gets a message like that,
又假装没收到 有两种可能
and they act like they didn't, it's one of two things.
要么他收到留言了
Either they got the message,
但对你没感觉
and they don't feel the same way,
要么他压根没收到留言
or they didn't get the message.
留言怎么可能收不到呢
And who doesn't get their messages?
他已经做出选择了
He made his choice.
-天呐 -怎么了
- Whoa. - What?
我得走了
I got to go.
-好吧 -等一下
- Okay. - Wait a second.
感觉如何
How was it?
那个吻吗
The kiss?
好到我会借酒劲给他打电♥话♥
Good enough to make me drunk dial him.
你想要谁呢
Well, what are we talking about?
林书豪 我能搞定
Jeremy Lin? Yeah, I can make that happen.
你知道了
You knew.
我先挂了
I got to go.
-什么时候 -昨晚
- When? - Last night.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
没办法
We've got no choice.
-我们得私奔 出国 -什么
- We have to leave the country. - What?
我能搞到两张去布宜诺斯艾利斯的机票
I can get us two tickets to Buenos Aires
直升机十分钟内就能在停机坪等着我们
and have the chopper on the helipad in ten minutes.
等下 她知道了 你知道她知道了
Wait. She knows? And you know she knows?
你还拿我的人生开玩笑
And you're joking about my life?
有没有搞错
What the hell is wrong with you?
你生我气了吗
Are you mad at me?
不 我杀你的心都有
No, I want to kill you!
很好 如果你生气了 说明你没惊慌
Good, because if you're mad, that means you're not panicking.
给我冷静下来
Now calm the hell down.
好了 她说了什么
Okay, what did she say?
她让我开除你
She told me to fire you.
这让我怎么冷静
That's not calming me down.
我不是教过你有人拿枪指着你头
Haven't I taught you that there's more than one response
有很多种应对方式
when someone has a gun to your head?
现在 这儿连枪都没有
And right now, there's not even a gun in here.
对 不在这儿
No, no. It's not in here.
她在大厅里漫步呢
It's out there roaming the halls.
一看到我 立马开火
And when it sees me, it's gonna start shooting.
你不是该去让那个原告尝尝
Weren't you supposed to give that plaintiff
-哈维·斯佩克特式的厉害吗 -是
- the Harvey Specter treatment? - Yes.
-你搞定了吗 -正在进行中
- Did you wrap it up? - I'm working on it.
就是说你没给她哈维·斯佩克特式的厉害
That means you didn't give her the harvey specter treatment.
所以你还是去做好你的工作
So why don't you go do your job
相信我也会做好我的
and have some goddamn faith that I'll do mine?
唐娜 现在不方便
Donna, not now.
-这个消息你一定想知道 -怎么了
- Oh, you're gonna want to hear this. - What?
艾丽西娅·哈德曼昨晚去世了
Alicia Hardman died last night.
哈德曼 是我们律所的创办人吗
Hard-- as in Pearson Hardman?
-是他的妻子 消息公开了吗 -还没有
- Wife. Is it public yet? - No.
你原本想什么时告诉我她知道了 哈维
When were you going to tell me she knew, Harvey?
没想告诉你
I wasn't.
-杰西卡 -路易
- Jessica. - Louis.
-今天过得怎样 -很不错 你呢
- How are you? - Never better. You?
好的不得了
Top of the world.
-有事吗 -没什么
- Did you need me? - No.
但是我这儿有个会让你...开心的消息
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表