剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Is there a question?
你爱哈维·斯佩克特吗
Do you love Harvey Specter?
什么
What?
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
这和此案毫无...
That has nothing to do with--
这和此案关系千丝万缕
It has everything to do with.
你和上一任男友的关系是怎么结束的
Why did your last boyfriend break up with you?
鲍尔森女士 他为什么和你分手
Ms. Paulsen, why did he end it with you?
他认为我看重工作甚于我们的感情
He thought that I prioritized my work over our relationship.
工作
Your work?
他让你在哈维和他之间选择
He asked you to choose between him and Harvey,
对吗
didn't he?
-是 -你选了谁
- Yes. - Who did you choose?
-哈维 -因为你爱他是吗
- Harvey. - because you love him?
路易 够了
Louis, stop.
事情很复杂
It is not that simple.
你爱他吗 爱还是不爱
Do you love him, yes or no?
-回答问题 -路易
- Answer the question. - Louis.
你一直伴他左右
You're with him all the time.
你的工作以他为中心
Your work revolves around him.
你的生活也以他为中心
Your life revolves around him.
反对 骚扰证人
Objection. Badgering.
你没有男友
You don't have a boyfriend,
但你的前任无法忍♥受和他分享你
but the one you did wouldn't share you with him.
-法官大人 -抱歉 我需要...
- Your honor! - please, I just need a--
你爱哈维·斯佩克特吗
Do you love Harvey Specter?
你爱哈维·斯佩克特吗
Do you love Harvey Specter?
真是够了
That's enough!
你玩过火了
You crossed the line.
现在别和我说这个
Do not do this to me right now.
你羞辱了唐娜
You humiliated Donna.
不断向她施压 就为了好玩吗
You kept pushing and pushing her for what, for fun?
你以为我乐在其中吗 我也很难受
What, you think I enjoyed that? That made me sick.
你可以住手的
You could have stopped.
你认为坦纳会手下留情吗
You think Tanner would have stopped?
特拉维斯·坦纳才不管唐娜·鲍尔森死活
Travis Tanner does not give a shit about Donna Paulsen.
你不是特拉维斯·坦纳
you are not Travis Tanner.
我不...
I don't--
-你不用做到这地步 -我只是在完成工作
- You did not have to do that. - I did my job.
你就那么渴望击败我吗
You really want to beat me that badly, huh?
你以为这是为了击败你
You think this is about beating you?
这所有的一切都是为了拯救你
This whole thing is about saving you.
每个人都在努力帮你解决你的烂摊子
Everyone is trying to help you because you screwed up.
这全是你的错
This is all your fault.
而刚才那位美丽女士所遭受的一切
And what just happened to that beautiful woman in there,
是你造成的
that's on you!
不是我
Not me.
没搞错吧
Are you kidding me?
回家去 快闪
Go home. Shoo!
滚回家去
Go the hell home.
听着 我不知道他会那么做
Look, I didn't know he was gonna do that.
就算你知道又怎样 会有什么不同吗
And if you had known, would you have done one thing differently?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
扯淡 扯淡
bullshit. Bullshit.
扯淡 全是扯淡
Bullshit. Bullshit.
-好了唐娜 我不是... -哈维
- Okay. Donna, I'm not... - Harvey.
我知道
I know.
但你知道吗 亲爱的 也许你就是哈维
But you know what, sweetheart, maybe you are.
我可不是把这句用作褒义
And I do not mean that as a compliment.
听着 我做的一切都和你一样是为了
Look, I did what I did for the same reason you did what you did,
帮助哈维 仅此而已
to help Harvey, that's all.
看来我俩结局还真♥相♥似
Well, that worked out the same for you as it did for me,
友情提示 以防你没发现
Because, in case you hadn't noticed,
不仅是我 你还彻底玩了哈维一把
in addition to screwing me, you completely shafted Harvey.
我们准备了稿子的
We had a script.
等等 你相信了路易
Wait, you trusted Louis?
你居然相信他
You trusted Louis?
是的 我以为他会按计划来的
Yeah, I thought he would stick to it. Yes.
而他没有
Well, he didn't.
你明明知道他是怎样一个人
And you should have known that, because that is just who he is.
很抱歉 但我...
I am sorry. But I'm--
人们本性难移
People are who they are.
谢谢 好的
Thank you. Okay.
我有办法了
I can fix this!
这都是些什么
What's all this?
你不用操心的东西
It wouldn't concern you.
何出此言
Why is that?
因为你宁愿接受和解 吊销哈维的律师执照
Because you want to settle even if it means Harvey getting disbarred.
如果输了官司 他也会被吊销执照的
If he loses in court, he'll get disbarred anyway.
我只是优先考虑律所的利益
My concern is for the firm.
不是针对哈维的个人攻击
It's not a personal attack against Harvey.
整件事就是针对哈维的个人攻击
This whole thing is a personal attack against Harvey.
你有什么计划打算吗
And you're gonna do something about it?
坦纳的案子 文录 上诉 裁决
Tanner's cases, transcripts, appeals, decisions.
他这样的人肯定做过什么违法的事
I know he did something illegal, because that's who he is,
而我这样的人肯定能把内♥幕♥挖出来
and I'm gonna find it, because that's who I am.
找到他的把柄之后呢
What are you planning on doing with it?
用它来换取和解
Leveraging that for a settlement?
我不反对和解
I'm not against settling.
我反对的是吊销哈维的执照
I'm against Harvey getting disbarred.
你还真是敬仰他啊
You really admire him.
-确实 -忠诚
- I do. - Loyalty.
千金难买♥♥
You can't buy that.
的确如此
No. You can't.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我们一起通宵过一次了
We worked together all night once.
再来一次呗
Let's do it again.
但愿别像上次那样不欢而散
I hope this time turns out better than the last time.
我们总算端正了他们的态度
Now we have them right where we want them.
除非你比我想象的要出色得多
You know, either you're better than I thought you were,
不然你根本就是在扯淡
or you have absolutely no idea what you're doing.
相信我 合伙人开始相信哈维了
Trust me, the partners are starting to believe harvey.
为什么
Why?
因为他维护了唐娜
Because he protected Donna.
他也在维护他自己
He was also protecting himself.
确实 但他们看不出来
Yes, but they didn't see that.
他们看到的是一个关心他人的男人
They saw a man who cared about someone else,
他温情的一面
his softer side.
我们得让他们看到更多
and we need to give them more.
他不会愿意的
He won't want to.
我们都清楚哈维不会做他不想做的事情
And we both know Harvey won't do what he doesn't want to do.
人尽皆知啊
Everybody knows that.
那要怎么办
So what do we do?
申请以敌对证人身份出庭
Permission to treat the witness as hostile.
批准许可
Permission granted.
他确实不友善
He's hostile.
我们初次见面那天 你正在律所收发室工作
The day we met, you were working in the mail room of this law firm.
我不记得了
I don't recall that day.
我来帮你回忆
Well, let me refresh your memory.
有个助理丢了一份文件
An associate had missed a filing,
他伪填了邮寄日期
So he backdated the postage.
你来找我
You came to me,
说如果律所不通告批评
and you said if the firm did not declare misconduct,
你就去地方检察院举报我们
You would report us to the D.A.
众人皆知我不喜欢弄虚作假
I don't like fraud. It's no secret.
但你却不希望别人知道是你告诉我的 为什么
But what you did want to keep secret was the fact that you told me. Why?
我不想惹麻烦
I didn't want to get in trouble.
不 是因为如果我们得逞
No, you did it because if we'd won,
一位老妇人将失去她的养老金
an old woman would have lost her pension.
而如果别人知道了是你告诉我的
and if anyone found out that he was the one that told me,
你就暴露了自己的善心
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表