剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Your mother says you have a problem.
我昨晚从格林威治开车回家
Um, I was driving home from Greenwich last night.
一个朋友的聚会
A friend's party.
我撞了人
I hit someone.
我 我没看到他
I-I didn't see him.
-他不知从哪儿钻出来 -你喝酒了吗
- He came out of nowhere. - Were you drunk?
别回答那个问题
Don't answer that.
如果庭审的话 我不能让他上庭
If this comes to trial, I can't put him on the stand.
但我没喝酒
But I wasn't drinking.
如果我们问聚会上的其他人
And if we asked everybody else at the party,
他们会也这么说吗
would they tell the same story?
如果走到那一步 我们得知道
If it comes out, we need to know.
你可以去问在场的人
Talk to anyone who was there.
如果我现在就去你车里 会不会找到酒瓶子
What if I checked your car for beer bottles right now?
你去找啊 随便你找
Go ahead. Check anything you want.
我没撒谎
I'm telling the truth.
好了 这是个意外 我们能处理
Okay, it was an accident. We can deal with this.
告诉我 你撞到的那个人怎么样了
Tell me, what happened to the guy you hit?
我不知道
I don't know.
-这就是叫你们来的原因 -什么意思
- That's why we called you. - What do you mean?
他逃逸了
He drove away.
我知道你要说什么
I know exactly what you're gonna say.
我们要了解被撞的人的现状
We have to find out what happened to the guy he hit.
我打电♥话♥给各个医院问...
So I'm gonna call all the hospitals...
我觉得你不能再跟这个案子了
I think you need to sit this one out.
我知道我♥操♥之过急了
Look, I know I jumped the gun,
但问错一个问题我就出局了吗
but one wrong question and I'm out?
你不是操之过急 是没控制自己的怒气
You weren't jumping the gun, it set you off.
哈维 我没事
Harvey, I'm fine.
我不是在责怪你 我理解
Look, I'm not blaming you, I'm understanding you.
你父母就是因为醉驾交通事故去世的
Your parents were killed by a drunk driver.
-利亚姆说了他没喝酒 -这不重要
- And Liam said he wasn't drunk. - Doesn't matter.
如果是并购案 你的情绪会令你振作
Your emotions get the better of you on a merger.
吉莉安是律所的长♥期♥客户
Gillian's a longtime client.
这是她的独子 我不能冒险
It's her only son, I can't have that.
我没问题的
I can do this.
你祖母刚刚去世
Your grandmother just died.
我说了我能行
I said I'm onboard.
我就能行
I'm onboard.
你觉得如何
So what do you think?
车损帮了我们 损害很小
The damage helps us. It's minimal.
更重要的是 如果车损在车前中♥央♥
More importantly, if the impact was central,
被撞的人会在你视线范围内
guy would have been directly in your field of vision,
这说明你说的是事实 他是突然冲过来的
so this backs the story up. He came out of nowhere.
有人打了求救电♥话♥
Albert Chung was rushed to the E.R. last night,
艾伯特·钟被送进急诊
after a 911 call.
-你报♥警♥了 -对
- You called 911? - Yeah.
你应该告诉我们的
You should have told us that.
他现在脑震荡 挫伤 四根肋骨骨折
He has a concussion, contusions, four cracked ribs,
不过情况很稳定
but he's stable.
谢天谢地 所以没事了
Thank God, so it's okay.
吉莉安 利亚姆需要去自首
Gillian, Liam needs to turn himself in.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
正是如此 他只是个吓坏了的二十岁的孩子
Exactly, so if he comes forward,
如果他能站出来
he's a 20-year-old kid who freaked out,
去自首才是他该做的
but now he's doing the right thing.
哈维说得对
Harvey's right.
如果他们找上门 我肯定他们会的
If they come to us, which I know they will,
我们就被动了 毫无胜算
we'll be on the defensive, we'll never recover.
-该死 -你怎么能确定
- Shit. - You can't know that.
他们也许永远都找不到我们
They might never find him.
你愿意赌上你儿子的前途吗
You really want to risk your son's life on that?
抱歉 这难道不应该由利亚姆自己决定吗
I'm sorry, but isn't this Liam's decision?
-我会怎么样 -我不知道
- What's gonna happen to me? - I don't know.
不过如果你在担心电影里监狱情节的话
But if you're worried about prison movies,
你就放心吧
that's not what's gonna happen.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为我了解哈维
Because I know Harvey.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
信不信由你
Hey, believe it or not,
我也经历过这些
I've been where you are right now.
什么
What?
那年我16岁
Yeah. I was 16.
藏了半盎司的毒品 被抓到了
Got busted for possession, 1/2 ounce.
我当时害怕极了
I was so scared.
你抽大♥麻♥
You smoke?
抽过
I did.
现在也抽
I do.
但你没有伤害别人
But you didn't hurt anybody.
我知道你感觉无路可走了
I know it feels like there's no way out.
但告诉你
But I'm telling you,
你今天一定能够回家吃晚饭
you're going to be home in time for dinner.
我必须说 很高兴你能给我打电♥话♥
I must say, I'm so glad you called.
-很高兴你能赏脸 -很高兴你能高兴
- I'm so glad you answered. - I'm glad you're glad.
你准备什么时候告诉我你升职了
When were you gonna tell me about your promotion?
你知道我升职了
You know about my promotion?
资深合伙人的消息
Senior partnerships rocket to my ears
我一向都能火速知道
with the speed of a late-night bullet.
-是吗 -我在推特上看到了
- Really? - I read it on twitter.
看到你的第一眼
From the moment I laid eyes on you,
我就知道你有胆识
I could tell you were a baller.
我有胆识 所以我才打给你
Oh, I ball, which is why I called you.
我新职务的特权之一就是
One of the perks of my new title--
说出来
Say it.
资深合伙人
Senior partner.
接着说
Go on.
我可以雇一个自己的助理律师
I get to hire an associate of my own.
蝙蝠侠的神奇小子
A boy wonder to my batman.
与你同在 黑暗骑士
Well, I am with you, dark knight.
把最好的介绍给我
I want you to send me the best of the best.
我已经让最好的五个毕业生
I've already lined up interviews
排好了队 等你面试
with my top five recent graduates.
-是吗 -打个比方罢了
- Have you? - Figure of speech.
但我必须得说 希望你给我打电♥话♥
But, I have to say, I was hoping you didn't call
并不是只为公事
exclusively for business.
我正期待你这么想
I was hoping you were hoping that.
跟你说实话吧 路易
I'm gonna be honest with you, Louis.
资深合伙人就是一种性吸引力
Senior partner has a certain sex appeal.
初级合伙人没有
Junior partner doesn't.
我也是这么看自己的
I thought that to myself about myself.
明晚九点 405房♥间
Room 405. 9:00 PM, tomorrow.
带上椰子油 滑雪面罩和胶带
Bring coconut oil, a ski mask, and duct tape.
恐惧从未感觉如此美好
Fear never felt so good.
我叫卡特里娜·班尼特
Katrina Bennett.
-哈维·斯佩克特 -很高兴见到你
- Harvey Specter. - Nice to meet you.
你的胜诉率简直是业界传奇
Your record is something of a legend around here.
太好了
Excellent.
希望我们在庭上能够相互学习
I hope we can extend each other some professional courtesy.
我没想过要让着你
I'm not extending you anything.
当然了
Of course.
还有什么能比打败一个传奇更光彩呢
What better thing to do than to take down a legend?
很高兴我们有同样的想法
Well, I'm glad we understand each other.
的确是 但有一个问题
We do, but here's the problem.
这件案子没那么大
This isn't the case for it.
是轻罪 不过是当时离开了事故现场
It's a misdemeanor, leaving the scene,
现在他已经自首了
and now he's turned himself in.
那是因为你知道我会发现他报过警
Because you knew we'd trace the 911 call.
不是 他很过意不去
That's not why. He feels terrible.
他不过是害怕
He feels afraid.
不能混为一谈
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表