剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
你是才六岁 但你可不是个傻子
You were six, you weren't an imbecile.
这简直就是...
There is nothing new un--
故事新编
under the sun.
什么
What?
我瞬间精神起来了
I suddenly feel so much better.
谢谢你
Thank you. Mwah!
对了 你还有啥事没告诉我的吗
Oh, and is there anything else you haven't been telling me?
比如 我是超人他老乡吗
Like, am I from Krypton?
有可能
Possible.
你好 我是哈维·斯佩克特
Hi. Harvey Specter.
我是萨拉
I'm sarah.
我看见你在葬礼上和我父亲讲话
Um, I saw you talking to my father at the service.
我们以前是同事
We used to work together.
你认识我母亲吗
Did you know my mom?
很遗憾 并不熟悉
Not as well as I would have liked.
我正准备出去
Um, I was just going out.
我想散散步
I need a walk.
爸爸就在那
Dad's just over there.
他见到你一定很高兴
I'm sure he'll be happy to see you.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起我失陪一会
Will you excuse me for one second?
谢谢
Thanks.
哈维
Harvey?
你带了食物
You brought food.
纽约的极品美食
New York's finest.
你不想空手而来
You didn't want to come empty-handed.
我根本不想来
I didn't want to come here at all.
但你想确定我不会回公♥司♥
But you want to make sure I don't come back.
当我们发现你的小骗局时
When we found out about your little scam,
我想公诸于世 但杰西卡不同意
I wanted to go public. Jessica said no.
她不想影响律所的声誉
Didn't want to damage the firm's reputation.
她总是这么精明 万无一失
She always was a strategic thinker.
但你已经离开很长时间了
But you've been gone a long time.
如果我们现在把你以前那些事公开
Now when we tell everyone what you were up to,
我们的声誉不会受到损害 你可就惨了
Our reputation will be fine, yours won't.
就像我之前说的
As I said before,
我还没决定好之后要走怎样的路
I haven't decided what the future holds for me.
而你这些微不足道的威胁...
And all your little threat is doing is...
只会让我更想回公♥司♥
making me want to come back.
我小时候 有个朋友
When I was growing up, I had a friend
发现他母亲从没爱过他父亲
who found out that his mother never loved his father.
她从头到尾都在欺骗他 最后一走了之
She cheated on him their whole marriage, then left him.
他一直没原谅她
He never forgave her.
如果你回来 这个故事会在你身上重演
If you come back, here's what's gonna happen.
你女儿将发现她的父亲是个怎样的恶人
Your daughter's gonna find out what kind of man her father is.
得知所有内♥幕♥
Everything.
你以为我不会伤害你女儿吗
You think I won't do that?
我会的
I will.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
保护我自己的孩子
To protect my own.
给大家都行个方便 去其他地方开店吧
Do us all a favor and set up shop somewhere else.
解决了
It's done.
他不会回来的
He won't be coming back.
我想我找到两全其美的办法了
Think I figured out a way to get everybody what they want.
那就好
Well, that's good.
她在这儿干什么
What's she doing here?
来获得她想要的东西
Well, she's here to get what she wants.
你到底想要什么
Which is what, exactly?
-致谢 -这就是她要的
- Credit. - That's all Myra's looking for.
你就承认这是她的创意
So just admit that you remember the pitch
也清楚你做了什么
and that you know what you did.
我不想这么做 因为这是一派胡言
I have no intention of doing that because it's not true.
那你一定愿意接受测谎以证实你的话
So you'd be willing to take a lie-detector test to that effect, then?
我不会接受测谎
I most certainly will not.
我也不喜欢我的律师这么对我说话
And I don't appreciate being spoken to like this by my own counsel.
事实上 莱斯利 迈拉不是唯一
Well, the thing is, Lesley, that Myra's not the only one
和德瑞克出版社签约的人
who signed an agreement with Drecker publishing.
你也是
So did you.
如果你拒绝接受测谎
And that agreement gives them the right
根据这份协议 他们有权开除你
to terminate you if you refuse to submit to a polygraph.
而我是他们的律师 不是你的
And I happen to represent them, not you.
是我做的
I took it.
我顶着重压
I was under the gun.
我有权这么做 我就做了
I was entitled to it, so I took it.
你给了我意见 我相信了你
You offered me advice, and I trusted you.
你威胁到她了 迈拉
She's threatened by you, Myra.
只能说你没选好导师
Not a good choice of mentor.
你获得了你想要的致谢
Now look, you got the credit you wanted...
签和解吧
So sign the deal.
我要获得公开致谢 不是私下的
No, I want public credit. Not credit in here.
这对我根本没用
This doesn't do me any good.
我就知道你会这么说
I thought you might say that.
所以我用了一天时间
Which is why I have spent the last 24 hours
浏览了德瑞克出版社的所有书目
scanning the entire Drecker publishing catalog.
罗伯特·费罗
Robert Fallow,
乔纳森·戴肯
Jonathan Daken,
还有我个人的最爱 莱斯特·柯林斯
And, my personal favorite, Lester Collins.
任何一本书都有可能基于你的创意
Any one of them could have been written on the basis of your pitch.
但这并不可能
But they weren't
因为这些书比你的创意早了好几年
because they were written years before it.
你是说我抄袭了他们吗
Are you saying I plagiarized them?
我只是说天下作文一大抄
I'm--I'm saying there's nothing new under the sun.
我建议你签了和解 然后回家洗洗睡
Now I suggest you sign that deal and go home.
不然我们就反诉你
Otherwise we're gonna countersue
从已出版作品中抄袭创意
for plagiarizing your pitch from our previous works.
但这不是事实
But it's not true.
这跟你声称我们偷了
It's no less legitimate than claiming
我们有权偷你的东西是一样合法的诉讼
we stole something you gave us the rights to.
更重要的是
And, more importantly,
这会逆转现在的情况 你将成为被动的一方
it puts you over a barrel, which is where you think you have us.
迈拉
Myra.
你想当作家吗
You want to be writer?
那就好好写作
Then write.
但再别来威胁我或我们律所
But don't ever threaten me or my firm again.
-看上去心情很好嘛 -心情是不错
- You look happy. - I am happy.
有话要跟我说吗
Anything I should know?
欢迎加入皮尔逊·哈德曼律所
Welcome to Pearson Hardman.
有话要跟我说吗
Anything I should know?
案子搞定了
Settled the case.
并购文件马上就能准备好
Merger paperwork's on the way.
你收拾了原告
You slammed the plaintiff?
-我把所有人都收拾了 -正合我意
- Oh, I slammed everybody. - What I like to hear.
我经营皮尔逊·哈德曼的时候
When I ran Pearson Hardman...
我风趣幽默 受人敬重
I was charming, witty and adorable.
可同时 我不择手段
I was also unscrupulous...
追名逐利 贪得无厌
Power-hungry and greedy.
我以为我可以为所欲为而不受责罚
I thought I could get away with anything.
而我也曾想尽办法逃脱罪责
And that's exactly what I tried to do.
我危及公♥司♥的名声和各位的前途
I risked the firm's reputation and the careers of everyone in it.
这几年的事情改变了我
These last few years have humbled me.
因此我决定回来
And I've decided to come back
告诉世人我们律所规规矩矩做事
and show that we can be a successful law firm
也能获得成功
without breaking the rules.
可惜 我如果要这么做
Unfortunately, the only way that I can do that
就必须承认我的过去
is by coming clean about my past.
因为如果我们忙于遮掩过去的罪行
Because if we are busy hiding what we have done...
这就成了我们的软肋
It leaves us vulnerable
落把柄于他手
to anyone who discovers our secrets.
为了掩盖这些丑事
And we become so consumed with keeping them,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表