剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Harvey, their son just died.
我知道 我也知道悲伤是有阶段的
I know, and I also know that grief comes in stages,
和解的最佳时间就是在愤怒阶段之前
and the best time to settle is before it gets to anger.
你的意思是 占便宜的最佳时间
You mean the best time to take advantage of them
是在他们愤怒之前吧
is before it gets to anger.
-这就... -不关我们的事了
- That's not-- - Our concern?
我知道我们帮利亚姆逃离了牢狱之灾
I know we got Liam out of prison,
但他毕竟撞了人 那人毕竟死了
but he still hit a guy, and that guy is still dead.
但我们是利亚姆的代表律师
And we still represent Liam.
哈维
Harvey...
我知道情况不一样 但是
I know it's not the same situation, but...
我记得律师来我家的那天
I remember the day the lawyer came to our place.
尼克·里纳尔迪 我
Nick Rinaldi. I...
我记得他肮脏的鞋 我
I remember his dirty shoes. I...
我记得他走进客厅
I remember how they scraped the floor
告诉我奶奶
when he walked into the living room
我父母的命值多少钱时
to tell my grandmother
那双鞋发出的声音
how much my parents' lives were worth.
我也经历过他们的悲剧
I've been where these people are.
让我去告诉他们吧
Let me be the one to tell them.
你确定没问题吗
You sure you can handle it?
我很肯定不会
I'm sure as hell not going
把他们留给你这样的人
to leave them to the likes of you.
好吧 交给你吧
Okay, you can handle it.
最高出价十万
You're authorized to go as high as $100,000.
离婚案在43号♥架子上
Divorce is on 43.
我知道你生我气
Look, I know that you're mad at me,
我无意这样对你的
and I never meant to put you in this situation,
如果你不告诉其他人
but I would really appreciate it
我感激不尽
if you kept what I told you to yourself.
让我来理理
Let me get this straight.
你先找上我
You hit on me,
然后又投入某个已婚女人的怀抱
then you run into the arms of some married woman.
再故作潇洒地走进我办公室
You come waltzing into my office
想要粉饰一切
trying to cutesy your way out of it.
现在你还有脸认为
And now you have the nerve
我会到处宣扬吗
to think I'm gonna go and tell other people?
我当然不知道你会不会宣扬
I have no idea what you're gonna tell other people,
但你明显就是
but you sure seem to have the ability
带着有色眼镜看我
to judge everything that I do.
你觉得你干过的蠢事还少吗
Do you think that you have the lock on bad decisions?
我确实不像你 从没犯过错
All I know is I'm not little Miss Perfect.
我以前也当过小三
I've had an affair before too.
你真该看看你现在的表情
You see the look on your face?
谁才是带着有色眼镜 迈克
Who's judging who now, Mike?
而且不是什么50多岁的老男人
And, no, it was not some 50-year-old man
因我年轻无知 试图占我便宜
trying to take advantage of poor, young me.
我们年龄相似 还是我主动的
We were the same age, and I went after him.
我可不是你所认为的乖乖女
I am not the goody-goody you think I am.
你根本就不知道自己错过了什么
You have no idea what you passed on.
而且我跟你说 迈克
And I'll tell you something, Mike.
这种事情 肯定不会有好结果
What you're doing, it only ends one way.
钟女士 我想告诉你
Ms. Chung, I just want you to know
无论错在谁 利亚姆·柯顺因此事
that Liam Colson is devastated by this accident,
心里备受煎熬
regardless of who caused it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道任何金额
I know that there's no amount of money
都弥补不了
that can ever make up for it...
而且眼下你们最不想提及的
And that this is probably the last thing
也是赔偿一事
you want to be talking about.
我弟弟并不是模范市民 罗斯先生
My brother wasn't exactly a model citizen, Mr. Ross.
我们明白他不配
We know he's not entitled to much.
我父母只想偿还艾伯特欠的债
All my parents want is to pay off Albert's debts
再支付葬礼费用
and cover the funeral costs.
总共需要多少
And how much would that be?
两万
$20,000.
我们愿意支付十万
Well, I'd like to offer you $100,000.
事实上 我坚持如此
In fact, I insist on it.
他们给 赔五倍
你帮我告诉他 我们很感谢他
在哪里签字
Where do we sign?
这里和这里
Right here and here.
要不要喝点茶
Will you stay for some tea?
乐意至极
I'd be honored.
晚上9点 一秒不差
9 P.M. To the second.
准时最让人性奋了
Punctuality is the best aphrodisiac.
真让人捉摸不透
Who are you?
人家是蝙蝠侠么
I'm batman.
全副武装吗
Did you bring the accoutrement?
当然[法语]
Oui.
我都迫不及待了
I'm on pins and needles.
不过开始前 我要知道
Before we begin, I need to know...
你挑中了谁
who's your front-runner?
玛丽亚·门罗 其他人差远了
Maria Monroe. Wasn't even close.
我知道 并非是五个最佳人选
I know. There were no five best.
你是在考验我吗
You were testing me?
上好的菜品 我可不会用
I wasn't about to serve up my best candidate
次等餐具
on a silver platter.
就喜欢你的品位
God, I love that.
不过玛丽亚确实出类拔萃
After all, Maria is very desirable.
不过 我需要你...
But the thing is, I'm gonna need you...
帮我说服她
to help me close her.
路易 走进点
Louis, come closer.
停下
Stop.
我肯定替你把玛丽亚搞定
I'm gonna close the shit out of Maria for you.
你得先让我满意才行
And you're gonna close the shit out of me.
没问题
All aboard.
等下 若我没选她
Wait a minute, if I didn't pick her,
我们是不是没戏了
we wouldn't be doing this?
我可没这么说
Oh, I'm saying no such thing.
但我们下面要做的事
But the nature of what we're about to do
可就不在一个级别上了
would be radically different.
我通过考验 就由我来主导
I dominated, so I get to dominate.
-是被调♥教♥ -听你的
- You get to be dominated. - Yes, I do.
要不要一个暂停口令
Do you need a safe word?
没种的才要那个
Safe words are for pussies.
从下面开始
Start with my slippers.
你太了解我了
Oh, thank you.
-你好啊 -花在哪呢
- Hello. - Where are your flowers?
什么花
My flowers?
约会要带花来的吖
You go on a date, you're supposed to bring flowers.
-是吗 -是的 哈维
- Am I? - Yes, Harvey.
大家都知道的
Everyone knows that.
你有过几次约会啊
How many dates have you been on?
-六次 -六次哦
- Six. - Six?
挺认真的嘛 哪个男人这么幸运啊
Mm, sounds serious. Who's the lucky guy?
杰森
Jason.
不是男人 是男孩
He's not a guy, he's a boy.
他都会带花
And he brings flowers.
也许下次我们可以四人约会
Well, maybe next time we can have a double date.
你就这么确信会有下次啊
You that sure it's gonna go well tonight?
奥利维亚 你为何不上楼
Olivia, why don't you go upstairs
继续看电视去
and finish watching your show?
你是不是忘记跟我说什么了
Is there maybe something you forgot to tell me?
你是指你女儿吗
You mean about your daughter?
可说起来我们都还没上过床
See, that's funny because we never slept together.
我可不觉得这事有趣
I don't find it funny in the least,
我是指我们还没上过床
and by "it," I mean that we never slept together.
说真的 哈维 我很抱歉
Seriously, Harvey, I'm really sorry about this.
奥利维亚是我侄女 我哥哥丢给我的
Olivia's my niece. My brother just dropped her off.
他没其他亲人了
He didn't have anybody else.
那我们就排排坐
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表