剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Spill it.
不
Nope, mm-mm.
我得对你保留些神秘感
I will have to remain a mystery to you.
好了...
So, um--
今天的约会很美好 餐厅也很棒
It was a nice date. Great restaurant.
-这地方是我自己选的呢 -是吗
- Well I actually picked it myself. - Did you?
是我自己去问的唐娜
I actually asked Donna myself.
诚实 我就喜欢诚实的男人
See, honesty, I-I love that in a man.
我知道我们开玩笑说
Look, I know that we joked about not
不一起回家
going home together--
我觉得你说得对
I think you were right, so--
如果我们真要在一起 那就
You know, if we're gonna do this, let's--
慢慢来
Let's do it right.
好吧
Okay.
我们慢慢来
Yeah. Let's do it right.
晚安
Good night.
记得提醒我搬家
Remind me to move.
而且不能留新地址 话说回来
No forwarding address. Come to think of it,
你是怎么知道我的地址的
how did you get my address in the first place?
晚礼服帅呆了 你今晚去哪儿了
That's a nice tux. Where were you tonight?
不是我去哪儿了 而是我要去哪儿
It's not where I was, it's where I'm going.
你要现在出门吗
You're going out now?
我知道你这时间一般都洗洗睡了
Oh, I know, it's already past your bedtime.
回去睡吧
Go.
听我说
So listen,
今天晚上一切都变得明朗了
everything became clear tonight, okay?
-我和瑞秋约会了 -天啊 又来了
- I was out with Rachel. - Oh, gosh, here it comes.
-跟我扯上了 -我是认真的
- Days of our lives. - I'm serious, okay?
我得跟你谈谈这事
I need to--I need to talk to you about this.
我得告诉你些事情 听着
I need to tell you something. Listen--
我希望你能理解我...
I need to make sure that you understand that I--
听着 我理解 我们不是说过了吗
Look, I understand. I think we've covered this.
我对你的私生活毫无兴趣
I'm not interested in your personal life.
我知道 因为你没有私生活
I realize that because you don't have one.
没错 你就是山寨版的007
Oh, yeah, great, you're an international man of mystery,
但我和你不一样 好吗
But I'm not you, all right?
我渴望美满的私生活
I want a personal life.
我不想隐瞒她 所以...
And I don't want to be a liar, so...
我要向瑞秋坦白一切
I'm gonna tell Rachel. Everything.
不行
No, you're not.
我的谎言总来找我麻烦 哈维
All these lies keep coming back to haunt me, Harvey.
我受不了了
All right, I-I can't do it.
我没法这么生活下去
I-I can't live my life that way.
我也不想瞒着你
I wanted to tell you,
所以就告诉你了
now you know.
祝你在蒙特卡洛[著名赌城]玩得愉快
Have fun in Monte Carlo.
你这人什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
哈维 拜托
Harvey, please--
为保你的饭碗我费尽心机
After everything I did to keep your job,
你却要到处跟人说
you're just gonna start spreading it around
-你是个骗子 -我没到处说
- that you're a fraud? - I'm not spreading it around.
我只告诉瑞秋 她是我们这边的
I'm telling Rachel. She's on our side.
不 她不是
No, she's not.
因为要不了多久 你就会做什么蠢事惹怒她
Because when you do something stupid, which won't take very long,
谁知道她能做出什么事
you don't know what she'll do.
哈维 我明白...
Harvey, I understand--
你就不明白我们律所正处于危险之中
No, what you fail to understand is our firm is under attack.
如果这事让哈德曼知道 我们就完蛋了
And if this gets to Hardman, we're done.
你 我 杰西卡 都完蛋了
You, me, and Jessica.
你想拖垮整个公♥司♥吗 迈克
You want to take down the firm, Mike?
就为了自己的性福
So you can get laid?
也许对你来说谈恋爱只为了性
Hey, maybe for you relationships are all about getting laid,
但我不是这样 我是真的在乎她
but not for me. I actually care about her.
你上星期不还在和另一个女孩约会吗
Weren't you just with that other girl last week?
还因此被杰西卡知道真♥相♥ 要我开除你
Isn't that what led to jessica making me fire you in the first place?
你什么意思
What are you saying?
你是说我不能和瑞秋交往吗
You're saying that I can't date Rachel?
你们俩怎样 我才不管
Date Rachel! Or don't, I don't care.
但你不能告诉她真♥相♥
But you're not gonna tell her.
我不能把爱情建立在谎言之上
I can't be in a relationship based on a lie.
这么说你心里已经有数了
Then I guess you have your answer.
但和她坦白这事儿
But being honest with her about this?
-绝不可以 -没有这事那事的
- That is off the table. - There is no "About this."
只有我对她是否坦诚的问题
I'm either honest with her, or I'm not.
你要是告诉她 你就死定了
You tell her, and you're done.
我真得搬家了
I really do need to move.
我警告你 你最好是来承认我是...
I'm telling you, you better be here to tell me that I was--
杰西卡 请进
Jessica. Come on in.
我刚接到银行打来的电♥话♥
I just got a call from the bank.
所以你立刻赶来夸我威武吗
And you ran right over to tell me I was awesome.
你跟威武这个词完全不沾边
You are decidedly not awesome.
恕我不能苟同
Oh, I beg to differ.
我成功逼迫
I just strong-armed
国内最大的金融机构之一
one of the premier financial institutions in this country
帮助我们的客户实现梦想
into allowing our client to pursue his dreams.
这都算得上是爱国行为了
That's almost patriotic.
你是真没明白我要你做什么
Did you really miss the point of what I asked you to do,
还是就是忍♥不住犯浑
or can you just not help being a dick?
这次是我说的了
My word this time.
杰西卡
Jessica--
你的工作是要让保罗开心
Your job was to make Paul happy,
而不是抢了他的案子 自作主张
not take over a case and do it your way.
-是客户的主张 -客户采取这种主张
- The client's way. - No, it's the client's way
是因为你告诉客户这方法可行
because you told the client it could be done.
确实可行
And I was right!
而我花钱请的破产专家们
And yet the experts, the people I pay to know bankruptcy
却认为保罗的客户
feel that Paul's client--
没错 哈维 是保罗的客户
Oh, yes, Harvey, Paul's client--
明明可以抽身而退
stands to put more money at risk
却投了更多的钱去冒险
when he can get out now and move on.
这是个双赢的好结局
This is better. This is a win-win.
不 这会两败俱伤 而这次我输不起
No, it's lose-lose, and I'm not losing this one.
你不能给客户传输这种思想
You are not to pitch this to the client.
我不能故意隐瞒他
I can't keep it from him.
你没听懂 哈维
You're not hearing me, Harvey.
这不是在和你商量
This isn't a discussion.
告诉客户此路不通
Tell the client it didn't work.
你试过了 失败了
You tried, you failed.
放弃吧
Move on.
真抱歉伤害了保罗的尊严
I'm sorry if Paul's ego is bruised--
你才不管保罗的尊严 你是在乎自己
This isn't about his ego. It's about yours.
摆平此事
Make it go away,
然后别再插手
And then walk away.
我连我被捕的事都告诉他了
I even told him about the time I got arrested.
真疯狂 感觉我们能畅所欲言
It's crazy, it's like we can talk about anything.
这...真棒
That's, um-that's great.
我知道你紧张我们 别担心
I can tell you're nervous. Don't be.
我们会去办公室外
We're gonna find a secret meeting spot
找个秘密据点
somewhere outside of the office.
不会被律所的人发现的
No one here will have any idea what's going on.
看好了
Watch this.
早上好 罗斯先生
Good morning, Mr. Ross.
早
Eh... uh, morning.
你还得多加练习啊
You still need some work on that.
哈维和我说了
Harvey told me.
我知道你为他工作 但这事他错了
I know you work for him, but he's wrong about this.
如果他真的在乎我
If he really cared about me,
就不该对我下最后通牒
he wouldn't be handing out ultimatums.
疼
Ow.
你喜欢这间办公室吗
Do you like this office?
还行
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表