剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
or I'm gonna kick your ass.
我才不告诉你 你也揍不到我
I'm not doing the one, and you can't do the other.
你看我能不能
I can, and you will.
好啊 开始吧
All right, let's go.
我奉陪到底
As long as it takes.
我赢了你就坦白
I win, you talk?
你输了我就不说
You lose, I don't.
为什么接受和解
Why'd you settle?
拒绝回答
I decline to answer.
为什么和解
Why'd you settle?
拒绝回答
I decline to answer.
给你一次提问权
You get one question.
那好
Well, let's see.
我就问 你为什么和解
How about, why'd you settle?
因为那份备忘是假的
Because that memo was a fraud.
什么 你得站出来...
What? You need to come forward--
不 别想 你只能提一个问题 哈维
No, no, no, no, no. I said one question, Harvey.
就一个
One question.
天啊
My god.
我们猜对了
We were right.
-猜对什么啦 -我找到了
- Right about what? - I found it.
-找到什么 -我找到了
- You found what? - I found it!
不 不行
No, no.
不能...不能这样
It can't be-- it can't be like this.
为什么
Why?
因为你祖母才刚去世
Because your grandmother just died.
难道不与你接吻就会让我更好受吗
You think not kissing is going to make that any better?
不 确实会让你好受些
No, no, I think that's exactly what it's gonna do,
但这正是问题所在
and that's why it's a problem.
瑞秋 在人生最糟糕的一周里
Rachel, in the middle of the worst week ever,
我好不容易找到一刻开心时光
I have found a moment of something good.
-能不能... -我知道
- Now, ple-- - I know.
但就是在这种时候
But when something like that happens,
人往往没法做出明智的决定
people don't make smart choices.
是啊
Yeah.
你说得对
No, you're right.
但所谓的明智
But being smart...
并没给任何人带来快乐
hasn't made either one of us very happy.
-丹尼尔 -路易
- Daniel. - Louis.
我有件你会感兴趣的事要说
I have something that may be of interest.
这么快
Already?
我可是音速小子
I'm notoriously fast.
我有一定把握
I have certain suspicions.
只要你批准采取行动
All I need you to do is authorize action.
你确定他这么做了吗
You really think he does?
我很确定
I really think he did.
对你刮目相看啊
I am impressed.
如今我劳有所偿
You'd be surprised what I can do
自然更加卖♥♥力了
now that I have the proper motivation.
这层楼是"路易禁止入内"
You're banned on this floor.
真可笑
That's funny.
尿检时间到了
It's pee in a cup time.
助理们才要尿检 合伙人不用
Drug tests are for associates, not the partners.
哈德曼想确认所有员工都干干净净
Yeah, well Hardman believes in running a real clean ship.
要知道口说可无凭
You know, like "Just say no. Crack is whack."
所以这是今早刚生效的新政策
Which is why a new policy went into effect as of this morning.
我现在是闻不到那味道了
You know, I don't smell it on you now,
但昨晚你在办公室里要揍我时
But I sure as hell did last night
我可是相当确信你磕了药
when you manhandled me in your office.
我相信你昨晚玩得很疯吧
I'm sure you had a lot of fun laughing at that one.
除非你强制要求 不然我不接受检测
You want to take it, you're gonna have to take it forcibly.
你要是拒绝
Refusal to take this test
我就可以直接开除你
gives me grounds to fire you for cause.
-我拒绝 -你被开除了
- I refuse. - You're fired.
根据规定 我有权要求包括我在内的
Per our bylaws, I'm entitled to a hearing in front of
法定数量的资深合伙人出席听证会
a quorum of our senior partners, and I'm on record.
你发什么神经
What the hell is wrong with you?
接受检测不就好了
Just take the test.
-我不能 -为什么
- I can't. - Why not?
不就是个药...
It's just a drug--
你在开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
是你让我放松点的
You were the one who told me to take it easy.
而且那晚我们在这间办公室里做了什么
And you and I both know what we did that night
你我心知肚明
in this very office.
那是在庆祝 这不一样 这...
That was a celebration. This is different, th--
什么时候的事
When did this happen?
这有关系吗
Does it matter when?
我简直无法相信
I don't believe it.
你想出昨晚的意见时 正嗑了药
You were high when you came up with that theory.
那不重要 达到目的就行
Doesn't matter how we got there, we got there.
我为我们赢得了时间
I bought us some time.
我们可以趁这次听证会公布我们的调查
We can use the review to present our case.
你有证据吗
Do you have any evidence?
他不仅是偷放栽赃
Not only did he plant the document,
还伪造了那份文件
he wrote the damn thing.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
坦纳 他给了我暗示
Tanner...indicated that to me.
事实上 他们根本不是一伙的
Turns out, they weren't in on it together.
而且他还愿意作证
Huh. And he's willing to testify to that.
我猜猜 真可惜 他不愿意
Oh, let me guess. No, he won't.
我让迈克去追另一条线索了
I've got Mike chasing down another avenue.
杰西卡 我现在不动手 也要被赶走的
Jessica, I don't do this now, I'm gone anyway.
怎么了
What is it?
丹尼尔和路易请到了法定人数的资深合伙人
Daniel and Louis got their quorum.
你的听证会一小时后召开
Your review convenes in an hour.
根据纽约民法典
Pursuant to New York civil code,
因欺诈隐瞒而达成的和解协议
a settlement based on fraudulent representation
-能被法庭宣布无效 -你是谁
- can be voided by the court. - Who are you?
我叫迈克·罗斯 我为哈维·斯派克特工作
My name's mike Ross. I work for Harvey Specter.
离我的车远点
Get off my car.
就目前所知 只有两个人知道
Ss far as we can tell, there were only two people
科斯特尔汽车引擎盖存在问题
who knew about the problems with the CM hood.
莎拉·莱顿和你
Sarah Layton, and you.
但恐怕还有第三个人
But I think there was a third.
上次我在车♥库♥被拦住
You know, last time I was ambushed in this garage,
我妥协了 但这次不会了
I gave in. Not this time.
你在莎拉·莱顿死去的前一晚
You met with Daniel Hardman
和丹尼尔·哈德曼见了面
the night before Sarah Layton's last day.
我们有他的日程表
We have his calendar.
你想怎样
What do you want?
在这份书面陈述上签字
I want you to sign this affidavit,
说明你曾向丹尼尔·哈德曼提过引擎盖的问题
stating you told Daniel Hardman about the problems with the hood,
而他建议你销毁证据
And that he advised you to bury those problems
和莎拉·莱顿私下协商
And cut a deal with Sarah Layton.
哈维找过我
Harvey came to me,
劝我和解 就万事大吉了
told me to settle, and then we'd be done.
而你现在又来威胁我
Now you're threatening me,
要我写下一切 才是万事大吉
telling me to put it in writing, and then we'll be done.
抱歉 小朋友
Sorry, junior.
恕不奉陪
We are done.
那小屁孩最好快点来
That kid better get here fast.
他会搞定的
He'll come through.
哈维·斯派克特拒绝接受强制药检
Harvey Specter has refused to take a mandatory drug test,
迫使我别无选择只能解雇他
leaving me no choice but to terminate his employment.
根据他的合法权益
As is his right,
他要求召开听证会进行讨论
he has requested a hearing to dispute this.
谢谢 丹尼尔
Thank you, Daniel,
但我不打算争辩什么
but I'm not here to dispute anything.
毕竟 我确实嗑药了
After all, I was high.
我嗑药是因为我被迫为你工作
I was high because I was being forced to work for you.
而你在我接案子之前就知道
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表