剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You don't marry someone just because they knock you up.
好了 哈维
All right, Harvey, here it is.
你输了
You lose,
就要无保留地支持这次合并
you embrace this partnership with no reservations.
他能打败我
He can beat me,
我就敞开怀抱欢迎他
I'll welcome him with arms wide open.
若不能 就把他赶回英格兰
He can't, we send him back to England,
让他自己吞下苦果
And he can spend his time fixing his teeth.
行
Fine.
你击败爱德华 这事就作废
You beat Edward, we don't do this.
既然你不想听他的条件
And since you didn't want to hear Darby's terms,
听听我的吧
these are mine.
你赢了 随你怎么闹
You win, you get what you want.
输了 就老实留下
You lose, you stay,
延长你的不竞争条款
You extend your noncompete,
也给自己赢得一个机会 来挣得冠名合伙人
and you get a chance to earn your name on the door
因为这事眼下不会发生了
because it's not going up there now.
上车
Get in the car.
我喜欢走路
I prefer to walk.
哪有这回事
Since when?
医生建议的
Doctor recommended it.
被人背后捅了一刀 这有助于康复
Helps me work out the kinks since I got stabbed in the back.
捅你
You?
昨晚是你对我人身攻击吧
Last night was a personal attack on me.
有趣了 杰西卡也觉得
Oh, that's funny because Jessica seemed to think
是对她人身攻击
it was a personal attack on her,
你们都知道合并的事
Yet both of you knew about the merger
还都瞒着我
and chose not to tell me.
你们真该一起吃顿饭 很有共同语言啊
You should get lunch--seems like you have a lot in common.
哈维 哈维
Harvey. Harvey.
你能不能别这么冲
Can you stop being so defensive for one second?
是你逼我的
You put me on the defensive.
我不会傻站在这 光听你说
And I'm not just going to stand here and listen to you
因为我要反击
because I went on the attack.
哈维
Harvey--
别 别这么叫我 行吗
No, don't "Harvey" me, okay?
你种的因
You made your bed,
现在得自己吞苦果了
and now you're going to sleep in it alone.
我到底做了什么
What did I do that was so terrible?
这九个月 我击退了丹尼尔·哈德曼
For the past nine months, I have been fending off attacks
艾莉森·霍特和罗伯特·赞恩
from Daniel Hardman, Allison Holt, and Robert Zane.
我告诉过你
I told you before.
你想让门上写的是你的名字
You want to get your name on the door,
自己开家事务所
get it at your own goddamn firm.
好
Okay. Fine.
如果这是公事
If it's not personal,
当我们打败你的时候
you're not going to hold it against me
你可不能怀恨在心
when we beat you.
零对无数 斯科特
0 and everything, Scottie.
这是你和我交手的记录
That's your record against me--
我是常胜
0 and everything.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
我昨晚还没请你喝酒呢
I never got to buy you that drink last night.
-酒是免费的 -我知道
- They were free. - I know.
你先走了
You left.
-是的 -派对很棒
- I did. - It was a nice party.
是
It was.
你还是没告诉我为什么
Okay, so I see you're still not going to tell me why--
哈佛没有录取我
I didn't get into Harvard.
别这么看着我
Don't look at me that way.
同情地
With sympathy?
-可怜地 -我没有 瑞秋
- With pity. - I wasn't. Rachel...
听着 还有其他学校
Listen to me. There are other schools.
别
Don't.
我不说
Yeah. I won't.
不是因为我不够好
It wasn't that I wasn't good enough.
我知道
I know that.
-是因为路易 -什么
- It was Louis. - What?
面试官
The interviewer--
很显然和路易有过一段
um, apparently she and Louis had a history, and--
等一下 她因为他就没录你
Wait. She didn't let you in because of him?
-这真 -我知道
- That's... - I know.
-不公平的 -我知道
- Not right. - I know.
告诉我你收到录取通知书的心情吧
Tell me about the day you found out.
-瑞秋 别这样 -不
- Rachel, come on. - No.
我想听听被录取的人的感觉
I need to hear how it felt from someone who got in
因为我永远也感觉不到
because I'll--I'll never hear that for myself.
你又那样看我了
You're looking at me like that again.
我没有
I'm not.
那怎么了
Then what?
这太不公平了
It's just not right.
见到你是我的荣幸
It was a pleasure meeting you.
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
什么怎么回事
What was what?
你和唐娜在做什么
What were you doing with Donna?
我在用我的柔唇
I was caressing her lovely hand
亲吻她的柔荑
with my lovely lips.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
那个啊 你的哨兵带我转了一下
Oh, that. I was being treated to a tour of your little outpost.
我同意
I'll grant you this,
你办公室的视野很不错
you've got quite the spectacular view...
不过我要说实话
Though truth be told,
我还是喜欢保尔森女士隔间的视野
my favorite spot was inside Ms. Paulsen's cubicle.
你怎么能这样
How could you?
-我怎么了 -别狡辩了
- How could I what? - Don't.
你让那个人进了你的隔间
You let that man inside your cubicle.
进了我的什么
Inside my what?
奈杰尔·奈斯比特 你让他
Nigel Nesbitt-- I mean, you let him...
我从来没进过你的隔间
I have never crossed the boundary of your cubicle.
那种荣幸不应该赐予给我吗
And should that honor ever be bestowed on me,
起码我不会说出去的
at least I'd be gentleman enough to keep it between us.
我是说 我那么尊敬你
I mean, I have too much respect for you.
路易 他不过是靠过来拿文件
Louis, he leaned over to get a file.
他在做效率清单
He's doing an efficiency list.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
等一下 他们是叫我做效率清单啊
Wait a second. I've been asked to do an efficiency list.
-那就做呗 -你没听懂
- So do one. - No, you don't get it.
让两个人都做效率清单是效率低下的
It's inefficient to have two people doing efficiency lists.
这是个测验
It's a test.
-看看谁更强 -他们竟然这样
- To see who's better. - How dare they?
老天 知道吗 本来那个混♥蛋♥
Man, you know, it's bad enough
认为他在我之上
that smug bastard thinks
就够糟糕的了
he's higher up on the mud chain than me.
是吗
Is he?
又这样吗
Again?
你没告诉他卡塔赫纳的事吗
Didn't you tell him about Cartagena?
在巴登巴登之后我就情绪失控了
I was on tilt after he nullified Baden-Baden.
你脑子进水了啊
What the hell is wrong with you?
我"斗泥"都斗不过他
I let him out-mud me.
我该怎么做
What am I going to do?
我告诉你该怎么做
Okay, I'm going to tell you exactly what you're going to do.
你给我振作起来
You're going to pull your shit together,
把那个英国佬打得落花流水
and you're going to kick his limey ass.
说的太他妈对了
You're goddamn right.
有事需要帮忙吗
Uh, can I help you?
不用 不用我很好
No, no. I'm fine.
刚喝过摩卡 我在等哈维
Just had a mochaccino. Waiting to see Harvey.
他就这么让你等着吗
He's making you wait?
我想他应该不知道我来了
Oh, I don't actually believe he's aware I'm here.
那你为什么不进去
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表