剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我们会做更多的丑事去弥补
that it is a slippery slope to doing even worse things.
当我还是这家公♥司♥的主管时
While I was head of this firm,
我从很多第三方账户拆借过资金
I borrowed funds from various escrow accounts.
客户从来都没发现过
The clients never found out about it.
我都如数补上了 但毫无疑问
I paid back every cent but make no mistake.
这显然足以构成挪用公♥款♥的罪名
I could have been convicted of theft, plain and simple.
我想让这里的各位都了解我曾经的为人
I want everyone here to know the kind of man I was.
并见证我现在的为人
And the kind of man I am.
谢谢
Thank you.
快回家
Go home now.
别回公♥司♥
Don't come back.
我们得谈一谈
You and I are gonna have a talk.
我明白你为何让哈维阻止我回来
I understand why you had Harvey do what he did.
但我已经不是从前那个我了
But I'm not the same person.
只有像刚才那样解释一切
And the only way that I could think to prove it
才能证明这点
was by doing what I just did.
我向女儿坦白了一切
I told my daughter everything.
希望我们能和平共事
I hope we can figure out a way to work together.
没想到你还有胆子来
Didn't think you'd have the guts to show up.
-你想怎样 -我想怎样
- What do you want? - What do I want?
我想知道我最好的朋友怎么能做出这种事
I want to know how my best friend could do this to me.
哪种事
Do what to you?
背叛你 在你背后玩阴的吗
Betray you? Go behind your back?
我站在那儿和你称兄道弟
I stood there joking with you-- my friend, my buddy.
而我女朋友就在你的浴室里
And my girlfriend was in your shower,
离我不到一米
three feet away.
你们俩是不是把我当笑话看
Hope you two had a good laugh about that.
我正准备告诉你的 特雷弗
I was gonna tell you, Trevor.
但你没有
But you didn't.
我本不想和珍妮说瑞秋的事
And I wasn't gonna tell Jenny about Rachel,
但我说了
But I did.
你是怎么知道我和瑞秋的事的
How'd you even know about me and Rachel?
你不是够聪明吗
You know what? You're so smart,
自己想吧
you figure it out.
好吧 你成功了 珍妮和我分手了
Okay, yeah, you got me. Jenny broke up with me.
但你竟然去找我的老板 试图毁掉我的人生
But you went to my boss. You tried to ruin my life.
我们扯平了
We're even.
990-36-7249
990-36-7249.
你的社保号♥ 对吧
It's your social security number, right?
六年级的时候我在你♥爸♥桌上看到的
I saw it on your dad's desk when we were in the sixth grade.
你以为你能搞得我生活一团糟
See, you think that you can mess with my life,
我对你就没辙了吗 大错特错
And I can't mess with yours, but I can.
可到目前为止我都没这么做
The only thing that's stopped me until now
全都是因为我在乎你
is the fact that I actually cared about you.
但今天之后
But now, after this,
我再也不会管你死活了
I really don't give a sh-- about you anymore.
你也许脑子没我好使
You might not have my memory,
但这话最好给我记清楚了
ut you better remember that.
你到底对丹尼尔说了什么
What the hell did you say to Daniel?
还重要吗
Does it matter?
重要的是我不想再在
What matters is I don't ever want
这间办公室里看见迈克·罗斯
to see Mike Ross in this office again.
-恕我难以从命 -你说什么
- Well, that's not gonna happen. - Excuse me?
我不会开除他的
I'm not firing him.
那我开
Then I'll fire him.
你不会的
No, you won't.
你说如果我一直知道迈克的事
You said you gave me the benefit of the doubt
你就会把我开除
that I didn't know about Mike,
但你打算当我不知道
otherwise you'd fire me too.
我知道迈克的事
Well, I knew.
你是想逼我开除你吗
You trying to force my hand?
我是想让你手下留情
I'm trying to stay your hand.
他走 我也走
He goes, I go.
收拾好东西 你被解雇了
Pack up your things. You're done.
这样做你会有个麻烦
There's only one problem with that.
丹尼尔可盯着你的位子
Daniel's coming for your job.
如果我现在走了
If I leave now,
他会嗅到异常 再查出问题
He'll smell something's wrong, he'll figure out what it is.
你或是疏忽大意
You'll look reckless
让我雇了一个没有学历的孩子
for letting me hire a kid without a degree,
或是愚蠢之极 竟然对此毫不知情
or foolish for not knowing I did it.
不管怎么说都让我看上去很不称职
Neither quality being an asset in a managing partner.
这将成为你的软肋
Which makes you vulnerable.
但全都因为你当初雇了这个死孩子
All because you hired the goddamn kid in the first place.
就算如此 他也会利用这个对付你
Be that as it may, he'll use it against you.
你需要我
You need me.
而我誓死要和迈克在一起
And I'm not staying without Mike.
迈克 我是瑞秋
Hey, Mike, it's Rachel.
我知道我不该这么做
I know I shouldn't be doing this,
我知道你在跟珍妮约会
And I-I know you're seeing jenny,
但我忘不了那一吻
But I can't stop thinking about the kiss.
我做不到还像从前一样了
And...I can't go back.
-喂 -给我滚过来
- Hello-- - Get your ass in here.
这就来
On my way.
我以为
I thought--
哈维说他要见我
Harvey said he wanted to see me.
他只让你滚过来
He said, "Get your ass in here."
我被开除了吗
Am I fired?
本该如此
You should be.
意思是现在不开除我了
That imply that I'm not?
也不尽然
Not necessarily.
但要想让我接受这个情况
However, if I'm going to accept this situation...
你就得对我坦白一切
Then I want to know everything there is to know.
好吧
Okay.
从何说起呢
Where do I start?
干脆就从
Why don't you tell me
你当初是如何让哈维收了你开始
how the hell you got Harvey to hire you in the first place.
启动那台电脑 我演示给你看
Fire up that laptop and I'll show you.
随便问我任何关于法律的问题
Ask me anything there is to know about the law.
原来是这样
That's how you did it?
你打败他了吗
You beat him?
我可不是哈维
Well, I'm not Harvey.
我不需要电脑
I don't need a computer.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表