剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
提交那份动议吧
File the motion.
哈维会签署任何我给他的文件
Harvey will sign whatever I put in front of him.
我给你这么简单的任务
I give you one simple task.
布鲁诺没法吃东西 你要给它喂奶
Bruno isn't eating, so you give him milk.
-是啊 -这是牛奶和奶油的混合物
- I did. - This is half-and-half.
-我以为他会喜欢呢 它的口感更柔滑
- I thought he'd like it. It's creamier.
知道吗 也许下次
Hey, you know what, maybe next time
美国橄榄球明星 涉嫌非法斗狗
我还不如把猫交给迈克·维克照顾
I'll just hand my cat over to Michael Vick.
你手上拿的是猫笼吗
Is that a cat carrier in your hand?
不是
No.
那玩意里有猫吗
Is there a cat in that thing?
它叫做猫科动物运输装置
It's called a feline transportation unit.
还是猫笼
Cat carrier.
好吧 当这玩意价值400美元时
Okay, they wouldn't call it a cat carrier
就不叫猫笼
when it costs $400.
-你还真是冤大头 -好吧 知道吗
- Do they call it a rip-off? - Okay, you know what,
我没时间跟你闲聊
I don't have time for this.
另外 实际上我要迟到了
Besides, I'm late as it is.
我有个问题 什么样的约会
I have to ask. What appointment?
-去看牙医 -带着猫吗
- Dentist. - With a cat?
-是为了猫 -你要带他去看猫科牙医吗
- For the cat. - You take him to a cat dentist?
我不能让他去看我的牙医
I can't take him to my dentist.
施内勒尔医生对他无从下手
Dr. Schneller wouldn't know what to do with him.
理查德·施内勒尔医生吗
Dr. Richard Schneller?
再见 哈维
Good-bye, Harvey.
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
如果是坏消息 我不想听
If it's bad news, I don't want to hear it.
-你有些焦躁啊 -我当然要焦躁
- You seem upset. - Of course I'm upset.
我刚刚得知我和路易
I just found out that Louis and I
居然共用一个牙医
share the same dentist.
你有跟唐娜谈过吗
Have you spoken to Donna yet?
还没 我正在气头上呢
No, and I'm pissed about it.
我得让她帮我换个牙医
I need her to get me a new dentist.
不管你想不想听
Well, we have a problem,
我们有麻烦了
whether you want to hear it or not.
说吧
What?
我们要解除马尔科和他爸爸的监护关系
Marco needs to be emancipated from his father.
那不算麻烦 那是我们的目标
But that's not a problem. That's what we're doing.
不 我不是说打球的事
No, I don't mean to let him play.
而是要保证他的安全
I mean to keep him safe.
这份文件是直接从医院拿来的
That is directly from the hospital.
是他父亲下的手
His dad did that to him.
我们需要解除他俩的监护关系
We need to get him away from his father.
是我要解除他俩的监护关系
I need to get him away.
我安排了场听证会 我势在必得
I set the hearing, and I'm going to win.
我听到了许多"我"的字眼
I'm hearing a lot of "I"s in there.
-哈维 -这可不是房♥屋法庭
- Harvey-- - This isn't housing court.
这事关孩子的一生
This is a kid's life.
我知道 而你知情的唯一原因
I know that, and the only reason
就是我把这个孩子的人生
you know that is because I gave a shit
放在了首位
about this kid's life in the first place.
你以为我刚进律所的时候
You think I didn't think I was smarter
没觉得自己比上司更聪明吗
than the guy I started working for?
我有过 但那是事实 也终于熬出头了
I did, and I was, and I waited my goddamn turn.
哈维 我准备好了
Harvey, I'm ready.
是时候让我独自闯荡了
It's time to let me out of the gate.
艾莉森要提交撤案动议
Allison's filing a motion to dismiss.
她想打出全垒打 我会让她如愿以偿
She's swinging for the fences, I'll give her that.
知道吗 其实我也想打出个全垒打
You know what, I'm gonna swing for the fences too.
迈克要出庭
Mike's going to court.
-真的吗 -什么案子
- I am? - What's the case?
解除监护权
Emancipation.
-和哈维吗 -我也希望
- From him? - I wish.
我俩之间法♥院♥可管不着
He doesn't need a court order for that.
-我们的小宝宝长大了 -好吧
- Our little baby's growing up. - Okay.
我要你签了这份宣誓书
Listen, I need you to sign this affidavit
发誓我们从未收到科斯特尔汽车发来的备忘
that we never received that memo from coastal motors.
天啊 抱...
Oh, my god! Oh, I'm--
纸巾在那儿
There are napkins over there.
我知道他不是律师
I knew he wasn't a lawyer.
可我不知道他还是个白♥痴♥
I didn't think he was an idiot.
我知道他是个白♥痴♥
I knew he was an idiot.
可我不知道他还是个痉挛患者
I didn't know he was spastic.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, guys.
当你把这烂摊子解决了 过来见我
When you get this cleaned up, come see me.
我再给你准备一份
I'll get you a fresh one.
-刚才是怎么回事 -什么
- What the hell was that? - What?
-别装蒜 -只是个意外
- You know what. - It was an accident.
你是故意的
It was intentional.
你用一杯咖啡来搞破坏
You ambushed me with a cup of coffee.
以为我没看过《冷血悍将》吗
Think I haven't seen Ronin?
我当时只想到了这招
It was all I could think of.
意图呢
Meaning?
本该是唐娜跟你说的
Donna was supposed to tell you.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
你不能签署那份宣誓书
You can't sign the affidavit.
签了就是作伪证
You'll be committing perjury.
你TM在想些什么
What the hell were you thinking?
我不知该如何开口
I didn't know how to tell you.
说句"哈维 我找到了那张备忘"
"Harvey, I found the memo."
有那么难吗
is that so goddamn hard?
你不懂 那上面有我的名字
You don't understand. It had my name on it.
是我盖的戳 那会牵连到你
I stamped it in. That implicates you.
你从四年前就瞒着我吗
Did you keep it from me four years ago?
我都不记得四年前有见过它
I don't even remember seeing it four years ago.
那我不在乎这看起来会怎样
Then I don't give a shit what it implicates.
你怎么能瞒着我
You don't keep it from me now?
我从没犯过那样的错误
I had never made a mistake like that,
我觉得我需要...
and I thought that I needed to--
听着 瞒着我不算是错误
Look, keeping it from me isn't a mistake.
-而是一种决定 -我是想保护你
- It's a decision. - I wanted to protect you.
跟我撒谎算哪门子的保护
Lying to me doesn't protect me.
-你背叛了我 -背叛你
-You betrays me. - Betrays you?
如果我把真♥相♥告诉你...
If I had told you the truth--
你不该对我有所隐瞒
You don't keep things from me!
可你却一直对我隐瞒
You keep things from me all the time!
那是因为我是你的老板
That's because I'm your boss.
也许你不用再做我的老板了
Well, maybe you shouldn't be my boss anymore.
我做了自觉该为你做的事
I did what I thought I had to do for you,
如果你不能...
and if you can't...
那就炒了我吧
Just fire me.
跟你解释一下
Let me explain something to you.
那个备忘非但不拖后退
That memo doesn't hurt me.
反而助我一臂之力
It helps me.
如果是我藏了它 它就不会在我们手上了
If I had buried it, we wouldn't have it.
但是你找到了它 这是好事
But you found it, so that's a good thing.
怎么了
What?
你做了什么
Wh-what'd you do?
你做了什么
Oh, what did you do?
都是艾莉森那个可恶的摄像机
Allison had that freaking camera,
而我...
and I was--
她暗示说我们...
She implied that we were--
你做了什么
What did you do?
备忘不存在了
It's gone.
你销毁了它吗
You destroyed it?
我不会炒了你 唐娜
I'm not going to fire you, Donna.
我可能会杀了你 不是炒了你那么简单
I might kill you, but I'm not gonna fire you.
你要做什么
What are you going to do?
去做你从一开始就该做的事
What you should've done from day one.
让我把话说明
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表