剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Please. Prosecutor99-- third try.
这是侵犯我的隐私
That's a violation of my privacy.
是吗 你要跟谁告状呢
Oh, yeah? Who are you gonna tell?
你要代表查德·里特
I see you're representing Chad Ritter.
这是你的辩护词 跟狒狒讲话似的
And this is your defense? Wow, it's like you're a baboon.
里特先生的辩护策略由我全权负责
I'm in full control of Mr. Ritter's defense strategy.
这可不是策略 这就是祷告
It's not a strategy, it's a prayer,
所以我不得不监督你
which is why I'm going to be forced to supervise you.
我不需要保姆
I don't need a babysitter.
我不是保姆
You're not getting a babysitter.
-我可是路易·利特 -这无法接受
- You're getting Louis Litt. - This is unacceptable.
随便你
Be that as it may,
要么高高兴兴让我指导你
you can either welcome my tutelage,
要么爬回你的地检办公室
or you can crawl back to the D.A.'s office
打哪来回哪去
from whence you came.
欢迎来到皮尔逊·哈德曼律所
Welcome to Pearson Hardman.
有时间吗
You got a minute?
也许
Maybe.
不是谈我们的事 是公事
It's not about us. It's about work.
那我有时间
Oh. Then, yeah.
福尔松食品公♥司♥的案子
Folsom Foods--
蜜西·蒂特乐是你的律师助理 对吧
Missy dietler's your paralegal on it, right?
是的 但她每隔五秒就跟男友发短♥信♥
Yeah, when she's not texting her boyfriend every five seconds
再隔五秒又跟室友发短♥信♥
or her roommate, like, every other five seconds.
换我来
Put me on instead.
不行
No.
这可不是什么好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
新任对手律师是我爸爸
The new opposing counsel is my dad.
你♥爸♥爸是罗伯特·赞恩
Your dad is Robert Zane?
我爸是黑人就这么难以置信吗
Is it so hard to believe that my father's black?
罗伯特·赞恩是黑人
Robert Zane is black?
你以为我这是晒的
You think this is a year-round tan?
我知道你不是晒的
I know who you are,
但我不敢相信你♥爸♥就是传说中的罗伯特·赞恩
but I can't believe that your father is the Robert Zane.
而你却没告诉过我
And you never said anything to me.
我不想让同事知道
I don't like people here knowing.
我只是"同事"啊
Oh, and I'm just "people"?
我是说 在那之前 好吧
I mean, before, with the--okay.
我主动要求帮你打败他
Look, I'm offering to help you kick his ass.
你究竟让不让我加入
Are you gonna make room for me or not?
在我回答之前 我要问问
Before I answer that question,
你真觉得咱们一起工作是个好主意吗
do you really think it's a good idea for you and I to work together?
你真的要问我这个问题吗
Are you really asking me what is or isn't a good idea?
罗伯特·赞恩 你可要当心了
Look out, Robert Zane.
罗伯特
First of all, Robert.
德里克·波蒂斯的去世 我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear about Derek Portis.
多谢 哈维
Oh, I appreciate your condolences, Harvey,
不过事实是 德里克是个混♥蛋♥
but the fact is, Derek was a dick.
我也是这么说的
That's what I said.
大家都这么说
That's what everybody says.
无论如何 你不用亲自来这里
In any case, you didn't need to come all the way over here.
我们可以把和解协议传真过去
We could've faxed you that settlement.
给您 先生
Here you go, sir.
我们都清楚 我不是来签字的
You and I both know I didn't come over here to sign.
我是来协商的
I came to negotiate.
重新协商 那是不守信用
To renegotiate. Which is bad faith.
问题是你骗了德里克
The fact is you snookered Derek.
任何一个合格的律师有五百万就会和解了
10 million is double what any competent attorney would've settled for.
本就该是五百万 我现在开价二百万
Should have been 5. I'll give you 2.
太好了 就二百万
Great. Let's settle for 2.
然后我把公♥寓♥的钥匙给你
Then I'll get you the keys to my condo,
你可以在我枕头上拉泡屎
and maybe you'll drop a deuce on my pillow.
你公♥寓♥有密♥码♥和门卫吗
Does it have a security code? Doorman?
玩笑开完了
Okay, you've had your fun.
我们不能接受那个数
But we're not taking that offer.
那你准备什么时候安排
Then when would you like to schedule
斯洛恩· 莫斯利取证
Sloane Moseley's deposition?
你不能重新让她取证啊 赞恩先生
But you can't re-depose her, Mr. Zane.
他可以
Yes, he can.
你会借着这个机会
And you'll use this opportunity
让斯洛恩· 莫斯利知难而退
to show Sloane Moseley what she's in for.
等取证结束
When I get done with her,
她会立刻接受二百万
she's gonna jump at the 2 million.
这可不只是不守信用了 你这是残忍♥
That's more than bad faith. That's just cruel.
我坚持二百万
My offer stands.
很高兴见到您 先生
Uh, it was nice to meet you, sir.
怎么了
What?
"先生" "赞恩先生"
"Sir"? "Mr. Zane"?
不如直接叫"爸爸"得了 那多痛快
Why don't you just call him "Dad" and get it over with?
我只是表示尊重
I was showing respect.
我看你是想去他家吃感恩节晚餐
You're trying to get invited to Thanksgiving dinner.
你觉得他能让我带个火鸡腿回来吗
You think he'd let me have one of the turkey legs?
你想得到的不是火鸡腿吧
I don't think that's what you're wanting him to let you have.
你以为我没发现瑞秋·赞恩
You think I didn't notice that Rachel Zane
刚刚成为我们的律师助理吗
just became the paralegal?
她主动要求加入的
She asked to be on it.
希望最后别是你和她滚了床单
This better not end up with you in bed with her
还把自己的老底揭给她
telling her your secret.
没问题
Not a problem.
我们滚沙发
We'll do it on the couch.
这样对你我她都很不尊重啊
That was not respectful to you, me, or her.
-还有她爸爸 -还有你的沙发
- Or her father. - Or your couch.
别用我的沙发
Not my couch.
-唐娜 -卡特里娜
- Donna. - Katrina.
-你认识我 -这里的人我都认识
- You know who I am? - I know who everybody is.
我听说了 你有时间吗
That's what I've heard. Do you have a minute?
八天之后 有45秒的时间
Well, eight days from now, I think I got a spare 45 seconds.
如果你有休息时间的话
Well, if you get a break...
你以为饼干就能收买♥♥我吗
You think I can be bought with cookies?
自♥制♥的 带巧克力
Homemade, chocolate chip.
-黑巧克力吗 -半甜型
- Dark chocolate? - Semisweet.
-花生酱的 -奶油糖果
- A dollop of peanut butter? - Butterscotch.
-核桃吗 -拜托
- Walnuts? - Please.
开心果
Pistachios.
贵族之果
The nut of royalty.
谁告诉你我的弱点的 迈克吗
Who told you my weak spot--Mike?
贝莎
Bertha.
地方检察院的贝莎吗
Big Bertha from the D.A.'s office?
那儿的人都很想念你
You're remembered fondly there.
是啊
Aw, yeah.
哪的人都很想念我
I'm remembered fondly everywhere.
好 给你一分钟
Okay, you got one minute.
路易·利特到底是谁
Who the hell is Louis Litt?
一分钟可不够
This might take more than a minute.
情况有多糟糕
How bad?
我想把他扔出窗外
I'd like to throw him through a plateglass window.
不止你一个人这么想
Not a totally unprecedented reaction.
哈维带我进来 我不想惹他生气
Harvey brought me in, so I don't want to piss him off.
我想知道有什么规矩
I just want to know what the protocol is.
哈维不会阻拦你 但你要听我一句
Harvey won't stand in your way, but you listen to me.
你想要和路易对着干
You want to go toe-to-toe with Louis,
做好长♥期♥作战的准备吧
you better be prepared to go the distance.
-杰西卡 -罗伯特
- Jessica. - Robert.
有什么可以为你效劳
What can I do for you?
我只想谈谈 冠名合伙人之前的谈话
I just want to talk, one name partner to another.
我想和你就福尔松食品的案子达成和解
I want you to settle Folsom Foods.
这个案子不是已经和解了吗
I thought we were already settling Folsom Foods.
我提出了一个不太一样的数字
I proposed a slightly different number.
哈维已经说了不接受
Which Harvey already said no to.
你了解我
Well, you know me.
我并不拥护性别歧视这套
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表