剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
that she had that memo?
我没打算说 因为她保证过会告诉你
I wasn't, 'cause she promised me she would.
那如果杰西卡要我签宣誓书时
Well, what would have happened if you hadn't been
你刚好不在场 那会怎么样
in my office when Jessica brought me that affidavit?
这本来就是你和唐娜的问题
That would've been between you and Donna.
那我就会犯伪证罪
And I would have committed perjury.
你说的对 我早该告诉你的
You're right. I should have told you,
或让唐娜当时就告诉你 但我在想
Or had Donna tell you then and there, but I was thinking
她发现这备忘刚好帮了我们一个忙
the fact that she actually found this thing helps us.
本来可以帮上忙
Yeah, it would've helped us.
如果她没毁了它
She destroyed it.
-哇喔 -是啊
- Whoa. - Yeah.
哇喔
Whoa.
哈维 她当时陷入困境
Harvey, she was backed into a corner.
才做了蠢事
She made a bad call.
-我们还是可以 -说出实情
- Look, we can still-- - Tell the truth?
你觉得在法庭上这有什么用
How do you think that's going to play in court?
我的天 我得走了
Oh, my god. Um, I have to go.
你把马尔科的案子搞砸了 是不是
You screwed up with marco, didn't you?
这就去处理
I'm on it.
唐娜的这件事就算了吧
And this thing with Donna, just let it go.
-我肯定她说了很抱歉 -她确实抱歉
- I'm sure she said she was sorry. - She is sorry.
可她却没说过
But she never said it.
以为你今天不回来呢
Didn't expect to see you today.
我想尽快告诉你对方的报价
I wanted to get you the offer as soon as I could.
你可以打电♥话♥跟我说
You could have called.
不行
No, I couldn't.
这是坦纳的报价
Tanner's terms.
律所要赔偿500万
The firm pays $5 million in damages,
以及所有诉讼费
as well as all legal fees.
还有什么
What else?
皮尔逊·哈德曼律所即刻且不可撤回地
Pearson Hardman immediately and irrevocably
解除哈维·斯佩克特高级合伙人的资格
strips Harvey Specter of his senior partnership
同时向纽约律师协会举报他
and reports him to the New York bar association.
我知道这非如你所愿
I know this isn't what you want to hear,
但要我的话 就答应下来 赶紧脱身
but I would take this deal and run.
你又来干什么
What do you want now?
来推销吸尘器还是刀具吗
Sell me a vacuum cleaner? Set of steak knives?
我不是为那些事来的
I don't want to sell you anything. I'm not here to do that.
我是想向你道歉
I'm here to tell you that I'm sorry.
我本应该查到那份备忘的
I should have known about that memo.
这是我的失职
But I didn't do my job.
不然你我现在也不会这样见面了
If I had, you and I wouldn't be here right now.
但是覆水难收
But we are here right now
都是因为你对我丈夫的不公
Because of what you did to my husband.
我很抱歉 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我不该这么做的
I never should have done it.
我妈妈游♥行♥过 律师先生
My mother marched, Mr. Lawyer.
人们放狗咬她 我见过那些伤痕
They set dogs on her. I saw the scars.
她说这不能怪狗 是人的错
She said it wasn't the dogs, it was the men.
但我说 先把这些狗解决了
I say, put those dogs down.
所以你认为我们应该接受这份协议
So you think we should take this deal?
我们别无选择
I think we have to.
承认吧
Just say it.
你是想我把哈维解雇了
You want me to cut Harvey loose.
你以前下手可从来不心软
You've never been afraid to spill blood before.
你指对你下手吗
You means yours.
我其实是在指当年你我联手
I was actually referring to when you and I
干掉其他人 共享宝座
crossed the other names off the letterhead.
那是为了公♥司♥利益
That was for the good of the firm.
是吗
Was it?
这可是销毁证据 杰西卡
Evidence was destroyed, Jessica.
不是哈维干的
Not by harvey.
他的手下由他监管 而且...
On his watch, therefore...
也由我监管
On mine.
如果这事发生在其他人身上
If this were anyone else,
你一定会和我想法一致
you'd be seeing it the same way I do.
我不会让他成为替罪羊
I'm not scapegoating him.
我知道你很在乎哈维
You care about harvey. I know that.
但我还知道你也很在乎自己在公♥司♥的地位
But I also know that you care about your position in this firm.
这事违法了
A law was broken.
你真的打算就这么袖手旁观吗
Are you really going to sit by and do nothing?
才375 你疯了吗 这些...
Three seventy five? Are you insane? Those...
我一会打给你
I've got to call you back.
-得手了吗 -就在这
- Did you get it? - Got it right here,
彻底独♥立♥权
Fully executed emancipation.
你告诉马尔科了吗
You tell Marco yet?
还没 我想先给你看
No, I wanted you to see it first.
干得漂亮
Nice job.
这次我可以打电♥话♥告诉他好消息了
This way I can call him with the good news.
-还有个小问题 -什么
- Yeah, just one problem. - What's that?
马尔科撒谎了
Marco lied.
-什么 -真的
- What? - Yeah.
当时情况不妙
We got backed into a corner,
他知道说出真♥相♥对自己没好处
and he knew the truth wouldn't play in court,
所以就编了个故事
so he made up a story.
如果他真的撒谎了 迈克
If it was a lie, Michael,
奥斯卡为什么不说出来
then why didn't Oscar say so?
马尔科做了伪证
Marco perjured himself.
你真觉得他的父亲会揭穿他吗
You really think his father was going to be the one to point that out?
-你这只是猜测而已 -是的
- That's a lot of conjecture. - Yeah, it would be.
但我去拜访了奥斯卡
But I went to see Oscar.
事实上马尔科跑圈时 他根本不在场
Turns out he wasn't even there when Marco ran those laps.
-但你在 -这都是一派胡言
- But you were. - Nuh-uh, it's bullshit.
我看见了你在法庭上的表情
I saw the look on your face in court.
你心知肚明 但什么也没做
You knew, and you did nothing.
是这样
You got me.
但已经无所谓了 赢了就好
But it doesn't matter, 'cause we won.
不 没有
No, we didn't.
我不会接受谎言赢得的胜利
'Cause I'm not filing papers based on a lie.
哈维不会允许你这么做的
Harvey is gonna make you regret that.
哈维不会插手这件事
Harvey's not gonna do shit.
这是我的案子
This is my case,
而你玩完了
and you are done.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
丹尼尔很隐晦地威胁了我
It's subtle, but Daniel's strong-arming me.
现在别谈
Not now.
我父亲
My dad.
我错了
I was wrong.
我进的是哈维的办公室吗
Am I in the right office?
我又去找了原告
I went to the plaintiffs again.
为什么
Why?
去向他们道歉
To tell them I was sorry.
哈维 我们可以签协议了结此案
Harvey, there is a deal on the table.
艾莉森说得对
Allison's right.
我不应该做律师
I shouldn't be the lawyer.
连做被告都做不好
I don't even make a good client.
我也是
Neither do I.
但我还是不得不告诉你一些沉重的消息
But I've got some hard news I have to tell you.
好吧 我猜猜
Okay, let me guess.
你来是同意跟我换办公室了
You're here to take me up on my offer to trade offices.
错了
No.
不过我无意发现了这些
But I did happen to find these.
这年头还有谁在吃跳跳糖
Who still eats twinkies?
这年头有谁不吃跳跳糖吗
Who doesn't still eat twinkies?
有什么事
What's up?
我想拜托你个事
I need a favor.
好的 什么事
Okay, what?
这是你那位网球客户送你的吗
Is this from your tennis client?
我的第一个奖赏
First one.
没哈维那个大
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表