剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
And like...
我不...
I don't...
麻烦告诉我路易没在我身后
Please tell me that Louis isn't behind me.
路易没在你身后
Louis isn't behind you.
佩内洛普·克鲁兹
Penelope Cruz,
佐伊·索尔达娜
Zoe Saldana,
奥黛丽·赫本
Audrey Hepburn.
她们都有什么共同点
What do they all have in common?
-她们都很性感 -当然不是 蠢货
- They're all hot? - No, dumbass.
她们都将成功归功于芭蕾舞
They all owe their success to ballet
因为芭蕾教会了她们自律和风度
because it gives them discipline and grace.
它能表达我们的情感
It embodies our emotions.
落花绕树疑无影
It's breathtaking in its beauty, and most importantly,
回雪从风暗有情
it expresses what cannot be put into words.
你想在这儿出人头地吗 哈罗德
You want to get ahead here, Harold?
学芭蕾吧
Take ballet,
你现在唯一惊人的地方
because right now, the only thing that's breathtaking about you
就是两个字 没有
can easily be put into words: nothing.
滚回去干活
Now releve your ass back to work.
把材料准备好 明天一早就给我
I need everything you got for me first thing tomorrow.
-这就去办 -很好
- I'm on it. - Good.
对 马上 谢谢
Yes, immediately. Thank you.
福尔曼法官那里怎么样了
What happened with Judge Follman?
有点小问题
There might be a slight problem.
你干了什么
What did you do?
你就这么肯定是我♥干♥了什么吗
Why do you assume I did something?
-你干了什么 -一个玩笑
- What did you do? - There was a prank.
有多糟
How bad was it?
我们一起上的法学院 我把她灌醉了
We went to law school together, and I got her drunk.
-然后呢 -全体宪法课学生看着她醒来
- So? - So she woke up in front of the entire con law class.
-可以挽回 -她当时好像是全♥裸♥的
- It's recoverable. - She might have been naked.
-"好像" -确实
- "Might have"? - Was.
-我们完了 -别这样 哈维
- We're screwed. - Come on, Harvey.
她那时太一本正经了 我就是让她放松一下
She was uptight. I just straightened her out.
对太正经的人就得这么办
It's what you do with uptight people.
你为什么不对路易这么做
Why don't you ever do that to Louis?
我做过啊
I did.
原来那是你 他一直怪我
That was you? He blamed me.
你有时也挺正经的
You can be uptight sometimes too.
所以我让他以为是你
That's why I let him think it was you.
-你告诉他是我♥干♥的 -我就这意思
- Told him it was me. - That's what I said.
-算了 我应得的 -什么
- It's okay, I deserved it. - What?
你还记得他那次大发雷霆
Do you remember when he was so mad
因为他的猫在他办公室的角落小便
When his cat peed in the corner of his office?
那并不是他的猫
That wasn't his cat.
这可不是玩笑
You know, this is no joke.
我们被起诉了 我也有麻烦了
We're being sued. I'm in trouble.
-我知道 -你准备怎么做
- I know. - What are you gonna do?
我准备让她退出我们的案子
I'm gonna get her off our case.
在努力研究怎么打败庄家吗
You're studying up to break the house?
数酒
Counting drinks.
正常人不都应该数牌吗
Don't most people count cards?
好想法
It's a think.
那儿 看到没有
Ah! Right there. You see that?
第15杯酒
Drink number 15.
客户吗 真惨啊
Your client? That's awful.
不不不 还好
No, no, no, it's good.
为了废除他的合同
We're even putting him in rehab
我们甚至让他进了戒酒中心
to help nullify his contract.
感动啊
Touching.
哈维真关心客户啊
Harvey truly cares about his clients.
这是我的建议
Uh-uh-uh, my idea.
你俩真合拍
Well, you're really coming along.
那么晚了 你在干什么
What are you doing here so late?
和路易一起工作
Working with Louis.
什么 和路易一起
I'm sorry? With louis?
助理律师的活儿
Associate work.
他让我取代了哈罗德
He, um...he replaced Harold with me.
不错嘛
Good for you.
看来你也上道了
Looks like you're really coming along.
谢了 迈克
Thank you, Mike.
这是他当晚的最后一杯酒
And that was the last drink of the night.
11个小时 16杯酒
16 drinks in 11 hours
对于180磅的男人
in a 180-pound man,
体内酒精含量为0.16%
and that's a blood alcohol level of 0.16%,
超过法定上限一倍
Double the legal limit.
法官大人 您听说过"啤酒眼"吗
Your honor, you've heard the expression "Beer goggles."
我的委托人看那张餐巾时
Well, when my client was looking at that dirty napkin,
他看到的只是安吉丽娜·朱莉
All he saw was Angelina Jolie.
法官大人 和我的委托人签署协议的人
Your honor, my client entered into a contract
清醒到认为自己牌运很好
with a man that was aware enough to realize that he had a good hand,
清醒到会求助
aware enough to ask for help,
清醒到签署一份协议
Aware enough to sign a piece of paper
只为赢一大笔钱
for the sole purpose of winning a large pot of money,
现在他输了 急了
and now he's mad he lost.
我们的委托人有嗜酒的历史
Our client has a history of drinking
而他也承诺加入戒酒治疗
and has agreed to be placed into rehab.
这和本案一点关系都没有
That has nothing to do with this.
这段录像清晰表明那些决定
That tape clearly shows that Keith didn't
都不是基思在清醒时做出的
make any of those decisions while he was sober.
-或许吧 但你很清醒 -什么
- Maybe not. But you did. - What?
第二天早晨 你找到我的委托人
The next morning, you came to my client
答应按协议付给他基思赢了该给他的钱
and offered to pay him what you'd owed him if you'd won.
我不管他说
I don't care what he says
他委托人的精神状况如何
about his client's state of mind,
-他可是非常之清醒 -而这明确表明
- he was stone-cold sober. - Which clearly demonstrates
他们对协议上的内容非常满意
they were perfectly happy with the terms of the contract.
法官大人 我是去找他和解
Your honor, those were settlement talks,
我当时的话不能在这里公开
not subject to disclosure here.
斯佩克特先生 是你想让我
Mr. Specter, you're asking me
不经庭审就否定这份协议
to dismiss this contract without a trial.
实话实说吧
Let's have it.
没错 我开了个价
Yes, I made an offer.
那很抱歉 我要驳回你的撤诉申请
Then I'm sorry, counselor, I'm not ruling for dismissal.
这个案子要在法庭上解决
This goes forward to trial.
这家伙气死我了
This guy is pissing me off.
没错 他挺厉害的 很有创意啊
Yeah, he's really good. Kind of inspiring, actually.
你也想气死我吗
You trying to piss me off more?
这能让你集中精神 你就是这么对我的
Yeah, it focuses you. It's what you do to me.
我那么做 是因为你没有那种
Yeah, I do that because you don't have
-天生的杀手直觉 -我有啊
- a natural killer instinct. - Yes, I do.
很好 因为我需要你发挥这一点
Good, because I need you to use it.
看到我是怎么做的了吗
See what I did there?
看到了 重头戏是什么
Yeah. What's our end game?
公♥司♥过渡期的管理
Interim control of the company.
现实占有 败一胜九
Possession is nine-tenth of the law.
谁控制了过渡期
Whoever is in control in the interim
最终就会掌握大权
is likely to be in control in the end.
另外 现在主动权在我们手里
Plus, if we're in the driver's seat,
我们可以无限期拖延这个审判
We can drag this trial out forever.
与此同时 我们可以随意发挥
And we can do anything we want in the meantime.
而到了结束的时候
By the time this is over,
他连他的三百万都拿不到手
He won't even get back his $3 million in chips.
需要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
查出这个叫汤米的所有底细
Find out everything there is to know about this Tommy guy
让他来这里取证
And get his ass in here for a deposition.
明白
On it.
路易 我做完了
Louis, I finished.
你整夜都没回去吗
You were here all night?
你说一早就得把材料准备好
You said you wanted everything by this morning,
这些是租赁协议的所有材料
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表