剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
you lose your first 13 games.
所以你得留住青山 以后才有柴烧啊
You gotta protect your assets and build for the future.
哪能付两千八百万美元给一个
You don't wanna pay 28 million for a guy
明年未必还能上场的球员
who may not play next year.
那该怎么办呢
So what do you do?
放弃他
You move on.
赛季还没结束 哈维
The season isn't over, Harvey.
你有两亿美元的赤字
You're 200 million in the red
两天内要还清两亿五千万美元
with 1/4 billion due in two days.
麦迪逊大道25号♥必将建成
Madison 25 is going to be built.
是该建 但市场已经今非昔比
Madison 25 should be built, but the market's changed.
闲置率上升 租金下降
Vacancies are up, rents are down,
如果资金流动不起来
and you can't take out a loan against your future
就不能为将来的投资贷款
if the money's never gonna flow.
你得保护你的经销权了
It's time to protect your franchise.
是吗 我就这么闪人
Really? I should just skate
而那数百个曾得到我财务承诺的
while the hundreds of contractors and subcontractors
承包商和转承包商
that I've made financial commitments to,
就该排着队 伸手傻等着
they should just wait in line with their hands held out,
希望能收到一半的款项吗
hoping for 50 cents on the dollar?
他们知道生意场的规矩
They know how the business works.
我知道保罗认为我应该保住自己
Look, I know that Paul feels I should protect myself.
以及家族生意
I should protect my family business,
但我想保住家族声誉
but I want to protect my family name.
宣告破产没什么丢人的
There's no shame in declaring bankruptcy, okay?
这是让你生存下去的一种方式
It's a tool that will allow you to survive.
想知道我是什么样的人吗 哈维
Wanna know the kind of guy I am, Harvey?
我是那种
I'm the kind of guy,
当命运宣告"游戏结束 放弃吧"时
that when the clock says, "The game's over, take a knee,"
我反而会孤注一掷
that's when I throw a Hail Mary.
人们一无所有时 才会孤注一掷
Everybody throws a Hail Mary when they got nothing to lose.
而你还有资产
You got something to lose.
我愿意冒险一试
I like long odds.
我明确告诉你 我不会宣告破产的
Let's just say, I won't declare bankruptcy.
我还有其他选择吗
What are my other options?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
你说得对
You were right...
关于哈德曼和杰西卡
about Hardman and Jessica.
-你想要什么吧 -对
- You want something from me. - I do.
迈克有笔两亿五千元的贷款 需要宽限
Mike needs an extension on a $1/4 billion loan.
你觉得我会相信你是来为迈克求情的吗
And you want me to believe that you're here for Mike?
正是
Yes.
哈维需要我
Harvey needs me.
我知道你最擅长跟银行打交道了 路易
I know you're amazing at dealing with banks, Louis.
怎么 你以为我会吃你这套吗
What, do you think I'm gonna fall for that sh--?
你是最棒的了
I mean just, like, the best.
哪家银行
What bank?
-国家大都市银行 -负责人是
- National Metropolitan. - The gatekeeper?
-伊莱恩·科恩 -正是
- Elaine Cohen? - Exactly.
你能帮迈克安排个见面吗
So, you think you can get him in?
要知道我有本事帮他
Well, you know I can get him in.
但也有本事害他
But you also know I can keep him out.
说吧 你想要什么
Okay, what's it gonna take?
五条皮尔逊和哈德曼矛盾内♥幕♥
Five details of the Pearson Hardman divide.
-不行 -三条
- No. - Three?
-不行 -一条
- No. - One?
成交
One.
另外 阿尔比的票归我
And I get the albee tickets.
是归咱俩
We get the albee tickets.
泄漏一点 交易取消
Tell a soul, deal's off.
成交
Done.
我爱汤姆
I love Tom.
我爱麦迪逊大道25号♥ 真的
I love Madison 25, really.
但是如果你们认真看下细则
But I'm afraid if you look at the fine print,
贷款的条款写得十分清楚
the terms of the loan are what they are,
没有协商的余地
and what they aren't is subject to renegotiation.
有没有搞错
Are you kidding me?
贷款条款总会变动
The terms of loans are adjusted all the time.
而且你也看得到 他还有资产
And you can see he has the assets.
我看到的
What I see?
是我得给你们打个五折
Is that I'm gonna have to give you a 50% haircut on that.
因为这不是流动资产
That is not liquid.
你们肯定卖♥♥不掉
You're never gonna be able to sell
少数合伙人股权 至于这个
a minority partnership interest, and that--
猴子都知道这个是无法兑成现金的
a monkey could tell you could never monetize that.
你知道猴子还知道什么吗
You know what else a monkey could tell you?
你就要毁了一个能给你挣大钱的房♥产
You're about to ruin a property that will make you millions.
很抱歉先生们 现在不是2007年了
I'm so sorry, gentlemen, but this is not 2007.
这游戏玩不转了
We don't play that game anymore.
你们这帮野心勃勃的家伙
The days of you high-flying people
把自己吹得比上帝还富
claiming you're richer than god
其实只是在拆东墙补西墙的日子一去不回了
when all you're really doing is moving assets around are over.
今天我们就掀开你们的裙子
Today we're gonna take a look up your skirt
看看你们有什么真家伙
and see what you have.
不过 恐怕你们也没什么料
And I'm afraid you don't have much.
-她真这么说了 -是啊
- She actually said that? - Yes.
拜托别让我再回顾一遍了
Please don't make me relive it.
我们约会时我可能要买♥♥醉了
As it is, I may drink a lot on our date.
如果真的要约会
You know, if we're really gonna do this,
或许我们该小心点别在这儿说
we should probably be careful talking about it here.
你说得对
Oh, you're right. Yeah.
我们是该立一些约会法则
We should definitely set some dating ground rules.
你不能去我家 或者带我去你家
You're not taking me home, to my place or yours.
我不是说滚床单的基本法则
Whoa, okay, I'm not talking about ground rules for sex.
我是说地下情的基本法则
I'm talking about ground rules for keeping this thing quiet.
原来你认为去我家或者去你家
Oh. So you think if we went to my place or yours,
就只会滚床单吗
that means sex?
不是 我的意思是
Uh, no. I mean--
你
You--
我是想说
What I meant was that
我知道你不想要办公室恋情
I know you didn't want to date anyone in the office,
我想你肯定有自己的原因
and I assume you have a reason for that.
还真有原因啊
Oh, okay, there is.
绝对有故事 脸上都写着呢
There's a story. I see it right there.
没什么故事 我有过一段办公室恋情
There's no story there. I dated someone here once.
后来结束了 就这样
It didn't work out. That's it.
别多问 这是我的基本法则
No more questions. Those are my ground rules.
记住了 不能过问你的情史
Note to self: touchy about dating history.
我闻到了空气中的信息素
Wow, I smell pheromones in the air.
依我看 赞恩小姐
Which suggests to me, Ms. Zane,
你是没把我交给你的任务当回事吧
that you failed to grasp the importance of the task that I assigned.
除非你是做完了
Or unless you're done.
-我 -还没完成
- Well, I-- - No?
要知道 你可是让她
You do realize you asked her
总结公♥司♥的每件案子啊
to summarize every case in the firm, right?
不好意思 我跟你说话了吗
I'm so sorry, was I talking to you?
我可帮过你忙了
Because I already did your job for you.
其实 银行并没让步
Actually, the bank didn't budge.
我给你安排了见面 迈克
I got you in, Michael.
还要我把什么都替你搞定吗
What do you expect me to do everything?
你要我去召集所有新人
Now, do I have to gather every first year
熬夜加班 因为律师助理
and make them stay the night because the paralegal
忙着调情 而无法完成任务吗
was too busy flirting and couldn't get it done?
事实上 助理今天都早下班
Actually, all the associates are leaving early tonight.
你说什么
Excuse me?
哈德曼邀请我们去他"花♥园♥"的包厢
Yeah, Hardman invited everyone to his box at the garden.
指麦迪逊广场花♥园♥ 曼哈顿的一个大型室内运动场
斯普林斯汀的音乐会
Springsteen.
老板吗
The boss?
等一下 他没邀请你吗
Wait, didn't he invite you?
你以为我会一晚上
You think I want to spend my evening
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表