剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
那其他十分之一呢
So what's the other 1/10?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你说现实占有 败一赢九
You said possession is 9/10 of the law.
我想咱们需要那个"一" 不是吗
So I figure we need the other 1/10, right?
我们赢不了了
We're not gonna win this.
-什么 -没有把柄啊
- What? - We don't have him.
十分之一的机会也是个机会
It's a 10% chance, but it's still a chance.
我不是说机率 我说的是人
I'm not talking about the odds. I'm talking about the man.
我从没听你承认有哪个律师比你厉害
I've never heard you say another lawyer's better than you before.
没有 他只是凑巧占优势
He's not. He's just got a better hand,
他自己也知道
and he knows it.
要是我们也来点新花样呢
What if we play a new hand?
我听着呢
I'm listening.
你常常说别人总把枪瞄准你
You're always talking about this gun being pointed at your head.
要是咱们脱掉外套
What if we take off our jacket
告诉他们咱们胸口绑着个炸♥弹♥呢
and show them that we have a bomb strapped to our chest?
这是比喻 比喻呢
It's a metaphor, metaphor.
你在找我
You wanted to see me?
是谢尔盖
It was Sergei.
他撒谎了
He lied to me.
钱在他账户里
The money went into his account.
-你再怎么也不可能 -什么 知道吗
- There's no way that you could have-- -What, known?
知道实情是我的本分
It's my job to know.
老天 我从没这么相信一个人
God, I never take anyone at their word.
我八岁时看他表演《胡桃夹子》
You know I was eight years old when I saw him perform The Nutcracker?
八岁
Eight.
别人都喜欢运动
Everybody else was into sports,
但我却在我的道路上特立独行
and I was this rebel, gliding down my own path.
他启发了我 所以我的脚步那么轻盈
He inspired me. That's why I'm so light on my feet.
我没法这样对他
I just can't do it to him.
我没法这样对他 瑞秋
I cannot do it to him, Rachel.
他就是芭蕾
He is the ballet.
不 芭蕾远比谢尔盖要伟大
No, the ballet is bigger than Sergei.
它能表达我们的情感
It embodies our emotions.
落花绕树疑无影
It is breathtaking in its beauty,
回雪从风暗有情
and most importantly, it expresses what cannot be put into words.
-是的 但是 -没有但是
- Yes, but-- - No buts.
我认识的路易不会被这种事情打败的
The Louis I know wouldn't be defeated by something like this.
他冷酷无情
He is ruthless.
心狠手辣
He is mean.
要是有人待他不公
And if someone wronged him,
他会毫不犹豫地把他们粉身碎骨
he wouldn't hesitate to tear them apart limb from limb.
你把一切都毁了
You ruined everything.
找了你帮忙 结果我们被赶出来了
I took your help and now we are evicted.
-我本可以... -闭嘴 谢尔盖
- I would have... - Shut up Sergei.
-你怎么敢这么对我 -我 都是你
- How dare you! - Me? You,
毁了我最爱的芭蕾
you brought disgrace in my beloved ballet.
我就是芭蕾
I am the ballet.
你以前是
You were the ballet
但现在你玩完了
and now you are done.
付清皇家剧场的钱
Now the Royal Hall get paid.
怎么付
How?
我重新整理了账户 调动资金
I reorganized accounts and moved money,
干了我份内的事
I did what I do.
我让他们意识到只要省了你的高薪
I showed them how they can pay for everything
他们就什么都付得起
by eliminating your bloated salary.
董事会不会同意的
The board would never agree.
-你根本是胡扯 -闭嘴 他们不同意就不会来
- Sorry it's ridiculous. - Shup up, that's why they are here, Sergei.
他们不是为了驱逐的事
It's not about the eviction.
他们知道你没戏了
They know you are done.
想当面告诉你 你被解雇了
They want to see your face when they tell you that you are fired.
我最后给你个机会
But I am giving you one chance
避免丢人现眼
to avoid scandal.
我辞职是丢人现眼
My leaving is a scandal?
你辞职是对大家的恩赐
Your leaving is a gift.
我改变主意前赶紧走
Take it before I change my mind.
你想见我
You wanted to see me.
你话说得不错
That was a good speech.
真是说动我了
It got me right here.
不过那句"我们开了个玩笑"
The only thing is you said "We played a joke."
什么"我们" 明明只有你
There is no "We". It was you.
你冲着我来的
You targeted me.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我那时年轻 不懂事
I was young, I was stupid,
现在想想真抱歉
and I am sorry.
你是年轻 精明
You were young and smart.
我才不信你会觉得抱歉
And I don't believe your "Sorry" for a second.
因为你是故意的
Because it was no accident
你选的那堂课的老师
that the classroom you chose belonged to the professor
刚好为我们都想要的工作做面试
who was conducting the interviews for the job we both wanted.
我当时不知道
I had no idea.
你陷害了我
You sabotaged me.
当时申请的人那么多
There were dozens of applicants
我们都知道不是你就是我
No, we both knew it was you or me.
-我当时不知道他... -反对
- I didn't know that he... - Objection.
屁话
Bullshit!
艾拉 你想怎么样
What do you want, Ella?
我可以回避此案
I want to recuse myself
但有一个条件
on one condition.
承认你所做过的事
Admit you know what you did.
我想要那份工作
I wanted that job.
我知道我♥干♥的好事
I know what I did.
我一点都不觉得抱歉
And I'm not sorry I did it.
一点都不后悔
And I'd do it again.
你看着好迷茫
You look confused.
可不是
I am.
为什么迷茫
About what?
我...喜欢路易
I...like Louis.
信我的 我也喜欢过他
Trust me, I've been there,
长不了
doesn't last.
我的天
Oh my God!
那不是
Is that...?
那不是路易的录音笔吗
Is that Louis' dictator phone?
我拿来抄录芭蕾舞团案子的笔记
Oh...yeah, I needed it to transcribe the note for the ballet case.
知道这意味着什么吗
Any idea what this means?
瑞秋 这可是通向路易·利特心灵的窗口啊
Rachel, this is the window into the mind of Louis Litt.
就是个录音笔而已
It's a dictator phone.
路易可把它当挚友
That he treats like his best friend.
-迈克 -来听听看吧
- Mike? - Oh come on, we got to try.
第七条 完善英伦口音
Note No. 7, perfect the British accent.
伙计 这大早上的
Hey it's top of the morning mate,
-喝点茶和咖啡不 -赞
- Would you like some tea and coffee? - Yes!
别别别 我们不应该听
No no no no no, we really shouldn't.
我觉得就应该听听
No, I think we really really should.
来练习下口号♥
Go over the catchphrase.
无法达成协议
Injunctus.
哈罗德听着 无法达成协议
Hey Harold, injunctus.
太疯狂了
This is insane.
是好到疯狂
Insanely awesome.
矮油小姐 你刚刚亲热完哟
You just got laid up, excuse me missey.
你刚刚亲热完哟
You just got laid up.
-别 -等等 -够了
- No! - Wait! - That's enough!
他刚刚亲热完
No, he just got laid up.
-等等 -你个坏人
- Wait wait wait... - You are dirty.
挖到宝了 再听一条
This is a gold mine. One more, come on.
他们讲和了 是你想要的吗
They're settling? You wanted that?
想要的 是我一手导演的
Wanted it? I goddamn orchestrated it.
科斯特尔公♥司♥付出了他们本该付出的代价
CM pays what they should have in the first place.
针对我们的指控就取消了
And the suit against us goes away.
而丹尼尔·哈德曼将对此一无所知
And Daniel Hardman's none the wiser.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表