剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
你们都了解我 也都了解凯特
You all know me, and you knew Kate.
你们不知道的是不管谁杀了我的妻子
What you didn't know was that whoever killed my wife
也杀害了...
also killed...
我们还未出世的孩子
our unborn child.
我的世界崩塌了
My world is gone.
我大可以就这样回家
The easy thing would be for me to go home,
关上门 放弃挣扎
shut the door, and just give up.
但我不会那样做
But I won't do that.
我希望你们也不会那样
And I hope you won't do that.
舍伍德直投的成功少不了你们每一个人
S.E.G. is successful because of each and every one of you.
我不能孤军奋战
And I can't do this alone.
我比任何时候都需要你们
I need you now more than ever.
如果现在你们还是觉得
Now, if any of you feel like I still had something
是我害死了凯特 请你们离开
to do with Kate's death, you should leave.
我不怪你们
No hard feelings.
否则...
Otherwise...
请你们留下
Stay.
帮我们重振旗鼓
Help us heal.
开始工作吧
And let's get back to work.
有胆量
That took guts.
爱现鬼
Drama queen.
好像有些人不在场
It looks like a few people are missing.
他们在哪儿
Where are tehey?
两个分♥析♥师辞职了
Two analysts quit.
你父亲给大家放假后
And Kate's assistant, Liam, hasn't come back
凯特的助理利亚姆还没回来
since your father gave everyone time off.
他和凯特关系不错
He and Kate were close.
也许我们应该联♥系♥他 给他打个电♥话♥
Maybe we should reach out to him, give him a call,
看看他怎么样了
and make sure he's okay.
-还有别的事吗 -有
- Anything else? - Yeah.
把我爸准备联♥系♥的名单给我
Hand over my father's call sheet.
投资人该听听当事人到底怎么说的了
It's time the investors heard it from the horse's mouth.
好的
Yeah.
好了 再联♥系♥下一个吧
Okay, I'm, uh, ready for the next one.
名单上就这些人了 埃里克
That's the end of the list, Eric.
谢谢 梅
Thanks, May.
进展如何
How'd it go?
也许还需要你继续跟进 不过...
You'll probably have to follow up, but...
他们都听完了我说的话
everyone heard me out.
如果他们不满意
Well, if they don't like it,
那就到别处投资吧
they can take their money somewhere else.
去他们的
Screw them.
你不是认真的 爸
You don't mean that, dad.
生意永远第一位
Business always came first.
我尽全力了
I did the best I could.
我担心的是你
I'm worried about you.
担心我的人多了去了
So many people are worried about me.
我很好
I'm fine.
不 你不好
No, you're not fine.
你明天也不会好
And you won't be fine tomorrow.
后天你也不会好
You won't be fine the next day.
但是终有一天 你会好的
But eventually, you will.
什么时候才会好起来呢
And when is that supposed to happen?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我不懂你的痛苦
I don't know your pain.
对不起 爸
I'm sorry, dad.
不要这么说
Don't be.
我和你的母亲有很多回忆
I have my memories of your mother.
我还有你们这群孩子
And I have you kids.
这确实很...
This is...
艰难
Hard...
但我要把这个给你
But I have to give you this.
出生证明
A birth certificate.
凯特那年16岁
Kate was 16 years old.
她在布恩县医院产下一个男婴
She had a baby boy at a Boone County Hospital.
生父不详
Father is listed as "unknown."
她把她的儿子送去领养了
She gave her son up for adoption.
你怎么拿到这个的
Why do you have this?
我找了个人帮我调查
I had an investigator run it down
因为我知道这件事会一直困扰你
'cause I knew it was gonna eat at you.
我早该知道这件事的
I should have known about this.
如果他来找她怎么办
What -- what if he came looking for her?
我该怎么说 难道要欢迎他加入我们家吗
What was I supposed to say -- just, "Welcome to the family"?
埃里克 你在这事里不一定那么重要
Eric, this is not necessarily about you.
她怀孕的时候到底是什么情况
What were the circumstances of her pregnancy?
她是被迫放弃了她的孩子吗
Was she forced to give up her baby?
不要不了解事情始末 就妄下结论
Don't judge when you only have half the story.
-不要 -住手
- No! No! - Hey! Hey!
别管闲事
Stay out of it!
你还好吗
You okay?
-他来了 -华纳先生
- There he is. - Mr. Warner.
埃里克 为什么你昨天出现在警♥察♥局
Why were you at the police station yesterday, Eric?
凯特摔下去的时候你在哪里
Where were you when kate went off the roof?
知道是谁把凯特从楼上推出去的吗
Any idea who pushed Kate off the building?
你是你妻子谋杀案的嫌疑人吗
Are you a suspect in your wife's murder?
华纳先生现在你的感觉如何
How are you feeling at this time? Mr. Warner!
据说你的妻子怀孕了
They're saying your wife was pregnant.
能请你发表一个声明吗 先生
Could you please give us a statement, sir?
失去孩子的感觉如何
How does it feel to lose a child?
华纳先生 你知道你的妻子怀孕了吗
Mr. Warner, did you know your wife was pregnant?
有没有证据证明...
Any indication at all that...
伤得重吗
How bad is it?
还好吧
Ohh. I've been better.
你认识那个人吗
You know that guy?
从没见过
Never seen him before.
你没受伤 我猜你没抓到他
You look fine, so I guess you didn't catch him.
天啊 你在想什么
God, what were you thinking?
我不知道
I don't know.
我送你去医院
Let's get you to the hospital.
不用了
Ohh, you go.
我只需要布洛芬和三小瓶苏格兰威士忌就好了
I just need ibuprofen and three fingers of scotch.
你需要去看医生
You need a doctor.
他打得也没那么狠
He didn't hit me that hard.
好吧 我来扶你
Okay. I got you. Okay.
我来扶着你 好了
I got you. I got you. All right.
你欠他钱吗
You owe money?
我只欠我娶的那些吸血鬼钱
Only to those bloodsucking ticks I was married to.
其他的女人呢
What about other women, huh?
会不会她们的男朋友或者丈夫想要教训你
Any crazy boyfriends or husbands trying to run you off?
我见的其他女人都是按次计费的
The only women I see are on pay-per-view.
-为什么 -得了吧
- Why? - Oh, come on.
好极了
Just what we need.
华纳先生 奥利弗先生
Mr. Warner, Mr. Oliver.
我看得出来你们今晚遇到了些麻烦
I understand there was some trouble here this evening.
你在这里做什么 警探
What are you doing here, detective?
你的邻居听到了打斗声报了警
One of your neighbors heard a fight and called the cops.
我认出了你的地址
I recognized the address.
你不睡觉吗 没有自己的生活吗
Do you sleep? Or have a life?
没有别的事可干吗
I don't know. Anything else?
有啊
Yes.
我准备好为你做笔录了
I'm ready to take your statements.
还是改天吧
I'd prefer if we did this some other time.
你可以在这里告诉我发生了什么
Well, you can tell me what happened here,
否则我就只能带走奥利弗先生了
Or I can take Mr. Oliver off your hands.
你来决定吧
It's up to you.
你家收拾得不错啊
Interesting what you've done with the place.
奥利弗先生 说说攻击你的人吧
So, Mr. Oliver, your attacker?
他不知从哪来的 上来就揍我
He came out of nowhere and just started pounding on me.
你以前见过他吗
Have you seen him before?
谢谢 没有
Thanks. No.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表