剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
and then they want to cut out the middleman.
我不清楚你说的那些
Yeah, I-I don't know about any of that.
我只是 我只有她的手♥机♥号♥
I just -- all I have is her cell.
对 然后那个号♥又很巧地无法接通
Right, which is conveniently disconnected.
听着 女士 那是你的问题
Look, lady, that's your problem.
抱歉我说谎了
I'm sorry that I had lied.
人们只有被抓之后才会感到抱歉
People are only sorry when they get caught.
听着 如果我没被捕
Look, if I'm not under arrest,
我要走了
I'd like to go.
如果我被捕了 我想和我的律师说话
And if I am, I want to talk to my attorney.
晚安 奥利弗先生
Have a good night, Mr. Oliver.
你忘记密♥码♥了吗
You forget your code?
在你妻子信箱里找到的
From your wife's P.O. box.
阿曼达告诉我尼尔昨晚被拘留所释放了
Amanda told me Neil was released from custody last night.
为什么
Why?
我没有和你分享信息的必要
I don't have to share that with you.
作为死者家属
As next of kin,
我有权知道所有最新的进展
I'm entitled to an update on your progress...
还是说根本没有进展
or lack thereof.
我没有抓奥利弗先生
I didn't hold Mr. Oliver
和我没有抓你的原因一样
for the same reason I didn't arrest you.
因为他没有谋杀凯特
'Cause he didn't kill Kate.
你们都是骗子
You're both liars,
虽然这会让你们对很多事情感到愧疚
and while that makes you guilty of any number of things,
但是这不能证明你们是凶手
It doesn't prove that you're killers.
关于我在房♥顶的事我没有撒谎
I didn't lie about being on that roof.
在我法律顾问的建议下我没有回答
I didn't answer under advice from my counsel.
所以你从未对我说过谎是吗 华纳先生
Oh, so, you'd never lie to me, Mr. Warner?
我相信如果我说了谎
I'm sure if I did,
你纽约警局的朋友会告诉你的
Your friend from the NYPD would tell you.
几天以前在警♥察♥局你似乎
You seemed eager to get your wife's mail back
很急切地想要拿回你妻子的信件
the other day at the police station.
也许你是另有所图
Or maybe you were there for something else.
你知道为什么你的妻子
Do you have any idea why your wife
用信♥用♥卡♥支付了一次私人DNA检测吗
had a credit-card charge for a private DNA lab?
对不起 不知道
Sorry. No.
也许这和
Maybe it had something to do
她送去领养的孩子有关
with the child that she gave up for adoption.
这是布恩县的一处财产的
That's a delinquent mortgage note
拖欠债务抵押票♥据♥
from a property in Boone.
似乎你妻子还清了债
It seems your wife paid it off.
这件事你也不知道吗
Oh, did you not know about that, either?
是的 警探
Yes, detective.
我和一个我一无所知的女人结了婚
I married a woman I knew nothing about.
现在
Now...
你可以去破坏其他人的生活了吗
Don't you have someone else's life to destroy?
一切都会好起来的
Look, everything is gonna be fine.
你只是需要冷静
You -- you just need to calm down.
我不能一直说同样的话
I can't keep saying the same thing.
埃里克
Eric.
会议的事情我很抱歉
Hey, I-I'm sorry about the meeting.
我以后再和你说
I'll deal with you later.
我不敢相信他们把你放出来了
I can't believe they let you out.
我不敢相信你设计了我
I can't believe you set me up.
是你杀了我妻子吗
Did you kill my wife?
你怎么可以这么想
How can you even think that?!
因为派对上妓♥女♥的事你对我撒了谎
'cause you lied to me about the hooker at the party!
我告诉你原因了
I told you why.
因为你觉得不好意思吗 拜托
Yeah, because you were embarrassed? Come on!
那银行结单的事呢
Wh-what about the bank statement?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你心里清楚我在说什么
You know exactly what I'm talking about!
你在城镇的另一端
You set up an account
开了一个账户
at another bank across town
好让你可以从这家公♥司♥偷钱
so you could syphon money from this firm!
这太扯了
That's insane!
你从哪儿听说的
Where are you getting this from?
-埃里克 冷静 -不
- Eric, let's just calm down. - No, no.
-如果我发现你杀了凯特 -不是我♥干♥的
- If I find out you killed Kate -- - I didn't do it,
我受够了你对我的指责
and I'm sick of you accusing me!
尼尔 走吧
Neil, leave.
-尼尔 -好
- Neil! - Yeah.
我走了
I'm going.
我辞职
I quit.
等等 尼尔真的走了吗
Wait. So, Neil really is gone?
这不是这次家庭聚会的原因
That -- that's not what this family meeting is about.
我们聚在一起是来讨论
We have convened to discuss
凯特在布恩的神秘财产的
Kate's mystery property in Boone.
可他为什么要辞职
But why would he just quit?
发生了这么多事
With all that's going on,
你还在担心尼尔吗
Neil's who you're worried about?
好吧 对不起
Okay, look, I'm sorry.
一切都很糟
Everything's bad,
而且越来越糟
and it just keeps getting worse.
所以凯特帮助一个叫J·卡梅隆的付了抵押款
So, Kate was paying the mortgage for a J. Cameron?
你不知道那是谁吗
And you have no idea who that is?
这是另外一件她瞒着我的事
Something else she was keeping from me.
我查过她的电♥话♥账单
I checked her phone bill.
她和布恩县一个未注册的号♥码通过两次电♥话♥
She -- she made two calls to an unregistered number in Boone.
她在那里长大
Well, she did grow up there.
她肯定认识一些人
I'm sure she knows someone.
不 凯特在父母去世之后就离开了布恩
No. Kate left Boone years ago after her parents died.
她早已没有活着的亲属了
She had no living relatives
她也没有提及过任何朋友
and never mentioned any friends --
客观讲 她没提起过的东西有很多
To be fair, she didn't mention a lot of things.
虽然我在明知故问
As long as I'm being captain obvious,
你有没有拨过这个号♥码
Did you call the number?
当然有 笨蛋
Yes, dumbass.
一个女人接了电♥话♥
I got a woman, okay?
说她从未听说过凯特·华纳
She said she never heard of Kate Warner
也没听说过她的婚前姓 马丁
or her maiden name -- Martin.
但是我觉得她在撒谎
But I think she was lying.
她为什么要撒谎
Why would she lie about that?
我猜凯特可能和勒索者以前就一直有联♥系♥
I think Kate could have been in contact with the extortionist.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得你已经得了妄想症了
I think you're ready for a tinfoil hat, man.
听我说
Listen.
凯特第一次打电♥话♥到布恩之后
Kate made the first call to Boone
第二天就从我账户取走了10万美元
the day before she took $100,000 out of my savings.
两天之后她打了第二通电♥话♥
The second call came two days later.
好吧 你打算怎么做
All right, so, what are you gonna do about it?
我要去布恩
I'm going to Boone.
我需要答案
I need answers.
我和你一起去
I'm going with you.
你要悄悄地去以防那个可怕的警♥察♥出现
Look, you need to roll deep in case that scary cop shows up.
康奈尔为什么要去布恩
Why would Cornell go to Boone?
不是她 是暴打尼尔的那个人
Not her. The -- the one that beat up Neil.
他是警♥察♥
He's a cop?
我没告诉过你这件事
I didn't tell you that.
肯定是尼尔说漏嘴了
Yeah, Neil must have let it slip.
尼尔还说过什么 帕特里克
What else did Neil let slip, Patrick?
没什么了
That's it.
你当时打断了我们的对话
I mean, you -- you kind of interrupted.
那个警♥察♥是在和康奈尔合作吗
Wait, is the cop working with Cornell?
他有纽约警局的警徽 但是丹尼不是问题
Badge says NYPD, but Danny's not the problem, okay?
他只是在找这个出现在我们派对上的女孩 卡莉
He's just looking for this girl, Carly, who was at our party.
我去调查他一下 看看他是什么情况
Well, I'm gonna look into him and see what his story is.
你们要小心
You guys be careful.
布恩的郊区非常荒凉
The outskirts of Boone can be pretty backwoods.
《甜心波波》是反应南方人生活的一部真人秀
《沼泽人类》是反应易斯安那州人生活的一部纪录片
是《甜心波波》里那种人还是《沼泽人类》那种
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表