剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
《秘密与谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Secrets and lies"...
你是头号♥嫌疑人
You are the prime suspect.
她有个孩子
She had a baby,
她还从我的存款里取走了一大笔现金
and she took a bunch of cash out of my savings.
这是封勒索信 你被勒索了
It's an extortion letter. You were being blackmailed.
埃里克·华纳 交十万美金 否则我将公开你少年时的犯罪记录
两周前的周三晚上你在哪里
Where were you two weeks ago on Wednesday night?
我在看我妻子
I was watching my wife
和她的前男友谢恩·坎贝尔共进晚餐
have dinner with her ex-boyfriend, Shane Campbell.
不要
No! No!
别管闲事
Stay out of it!
袭击你的是这个人吗
Was this the man that attacked you?
就是他
That's him.
你对那个警♥察♥撒了谎 现在又对我撒谎
You're lying to that cop. Now you're lying to me.
-你在隐瞒什么 -没什么
- What are you hiding? ?- Nothing.
滚
Get out.
凯特的助理利亚姆还没回来
Kate's assistant, Liam, hasn't come back.
妈的
Son of a bitch.
你是谁
Who are you?
从杀手的角度看 你也太胆小了
You scare pretty easy for a killer.
你老婆是你杀的吗
You do your wife?
你想要什么
What the hell do you want?
你老婆是不是你杀的
Did you kill your wife?
不是
No.
是你杀的吗
Did you?
利亚姆在哪里
Where's Liam?
-利亚姆在哪里 -我不知道
- Where's Liam?! - I don't know.
他没再来上过班
He stopped coming to work.
-什么时候开始的 -大约一周前
- When? - About a week ago.
自从凯特死后他就再没来过
He hasn't been in since Kate died.
你为什么要找利亚姆
Why are you looking for Liam?
我不是在找他
I'm not.
我是在找她
I'm looking for her.
你是怎么拿到这张照片的
How did you get that picture?
那是你的派对
It was your party.
-她是跟谁一起来的 -我不知道
- Who'd she come with? - I don't know.
她叫卡莉
Her name is Carly.
她十九岁
She's 19.
你为什么要找她
Why are you looking for her?
-利亚姆在哪里 -我说了我不知道
- Where's Liam? - I said I don't know.
我觉得你知道
I think you do.
那真是可惜了
Too bad.
上次我见你的时候 你打了我一个朋友
The last time I saw you, you beat up a friend of mine.
就算我知道利亚姆在哪 也不会把他交给你
Even if I knew where Liam was, I wouldn't give him over to you.
真是愚蠢又胆大
Dumb and brave.
我喜欢你 埃里克
I like you, Eric.
等一下
Wait.
你怎么拿到那张照片的
How did you get that photo?
你妻子在死之前发给我的
Your wife sent it to me right before she died.
秘密与谎言
第二季 第三集
你现在能认出
I understand that you can now identify
这张照片里的女人了
the young woman in this photo.
我知道她的名字 她叫卡莉
I know her name. It's Carly.
我需要她的联♥系♥方式
I'll need her contact information.
好的 那你得去问那个揍了尼尔·奥利弗
Okay, well, you'll have to ask the guy who beat up Neil Oliver,
闯入利亚姆的公♥寓♥ 并且还带了把枪的人
then broke into Liam Connors' apartment, and carries a gun.
你 你有他的画像
You -- you have a sketch of him.
我的工作我自己会做
I'm doing my job.
不用你操心
I don't need you to do it for me.
好吧 不管他是谁 他在找利亚姆
Okay, well, whoever he is, he is looking for Liam.
他很危险 且不会罢休
He is dangerous, and he's committed.
你不就该保护人♥民♥ 为人♥民♥服务吗
Aren't you supposed to protect and serve?
你到底想让我怎样
What exactly would you like me to do?
找到利亚姆
Find Liam.
可能他看到了是谁杀了我的妻子
Maybe he saw who killed my wife.
可能 可能他自己也有麻烦
Maybe -- maybe he's in trouble.
你为什么这么确定利亚姆是失踪了
What makes you so sure that Liam's missing?
他的公♥寓♥被人翻过
His apartment was tossed,
而且 凯特死后他就没再上过班
and...he hasn't been to work since Kate died.
可能他是不想干了或者收拾地匆忙
Maybe he quit and just packed in a hurry.
这真是浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
人员自然流失罢了 华纳先生
Attrition, Mr. Warner.
什么
What?
你的客人们可是经过了凯特满是血的尸体
Your guests were led past Kate's body in a pool of blood.
还有人愿意回去上班简直就是奇迹
It's a miracle anybody went back to work at all.
我们是一家人
We're a family.
还是那句话 很少有人能那么接近暴♥力♥
Still, most people don't come that close to violence
却毫发未伤的
and remain unscathed.
你看起来倒是调节得很好
You seem to be handling it rather well.
我是没得选 警探
I don't have a choice, detective.
但你的员工有
Your employees do.
感谢你来履行公民义务
Thank you for coming in and doing your civic duty.
我犯错了
I made a mistake.
那打给一个你愿意听他劝的律师 我没空
Then call a lawyer you'll listen to. I'm busy.
凯特的助手失踪了
Kate's assistant went missing,
我去找他的时候
and when I went looking for him,
碰上了一个带枪的人
I was confronted by a guy with a gun.
就是那个揍了尼尔的人
The same guy who beat up Neil.
你没事吧
You okay?
那就叫个律师
Then call a lawyer.
曼迪 我错了
Mandy, I'm sorry.
你总是这样
You always do this.
可怜巴巴的眼神和满怀真诚的道歉
The puppy-dog eyes and the earnest apology,
然后我就让步了
and I give in.
不过这次不行
Well, not this time.
好吧
Okay.
我习惯做那个遇事知道怎么做的人
I'm used to being the guy who knows what to do...
习惯发号♥施令
The guy other people listen to...
在你哭泣时借你肩膀
The guy whose shoulder you cry on.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
阿曼达 你是我的小妹妹
Amanda, you're my kid sister.
有时我会忘记你已经不是孩子了
Sometimes I forget you're not a kid.
你要知道 没有比你更让我信任的人了
You have to know there's no one I trust more.
发生什么了
What happened?
我把那些告诉了康奈尔 而她在敷衍我
I told Cornell about it, and she brushed me off.
你单独和她谈的
You talked to her alone?
对
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
这就完了
That's it?
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我一再告诉你不要做什么
I have told you over and over again what not to do.
要么听我的劝 要么就当耳旁风吧
Take my advice or don't.
不过那些不听劝的人一般都进监狱了
But the ones who don't usually end up behind bars.
曼迪
Mandy...
实在对不起
I'm really sorry.
把你和那女人说过的每句话都写下来
Write down everything you said to that woman,
别有遗漏
and don't leave anything out.
好的
Okay.
你可以跟这位警官走了
You can go with this officer here.
再见 祝你好运 贱♥人♥
So long, and good luck, bitch.
第三次也不一定能成功呢
Third time isn't always the charm, huh?
听着 根本就不可能成功 埃里克
See, there is no charm, Eric.
婚姻就是奴役 简单明了
Okay, a marriage, plain and simple, is bondage
就是为了让男人失去朋友和金钱
designed to separate men from their buddies and their money.
你约了凯特
You invited Kate?
对
Yeah.
你打电♥话♥之前我们就约好了
We had plans before you called.
你知道在红门酒吧预约要等多久的
You know how long it takes to get a reservation at Red Door.
是啊 比我们做朋友的时间
Yeah, nine years and three months less
要短9年3个月
than we've been friends.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表