剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
救命
Help!
快来人救命
Somebody help!
救命啊
Help!
克里斯蒂
Christy!
给我电♥话♥
I need the phone!
秘密与谎言 第一季第一集
我还一直觉得这里很安全
I've always felt so safe here.
你也知道马蒂喜欢到处跑
And you know how Matty likes to wander off.
现在我真有点后怕
Now I'm terrified.
本
Ben...
你还好吗
Are you all right?
真的是汤姆吗
Was it really Tom?
他昨天还在这里玩呢
He was playing right there yesterday.
那男孩一直给大家带来快乐
That boy was like a ray of sunshine.
我不能相信竟然发生了这种事
I can't believe this.
有人看见婕丝了吗 她还好吗
Has anyone seen Jess? Is she okay?
警♥察♥去通知她了
Police just went in to notify her.
我简直难以想象
I can only imagine.
斯科特呢 他在哪呢
What about Scott? Where has he been?
自从他跟婕丝分开 就没见过他了
We haven't seen him since he and Jess split.
-我都不知道他们分开了 -是分了
- I didn't know. - Yeah.
我们要尽可能帮她
Well, we need to do as much as we can for her.
婕丝现在不能没人陪着
Jess can't be left alone now.
我得去看看我女儿们
I'm gonna go see my girls.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
爸爸 是真的吗
Dad, is it true?
是吗
Is it?
稍后再说 有人来了
Later. There's someone here.
克劳福德先生 我是康奈尔警探
Mr. Crawford, detective Cornell.
你需要去换衣服吗
You want to change?
-什么 -你浑身湿透了
- What? - You're all wet.
我都没注意到
Uh, uh, I didn't notice.
不会很久的
This shouldn't take too long.
借过
Excuse me.
要咖啡吗
Want a coffee?
-你要喝吗 -不
- You having some? - No.
我要一杯吧
I'd love one.
案发现场的警官
The officer on the scene
把你的陈述发给了我
sent over the notes from your interview.
真是件可怕的事
It's terribly shocking what happened.
对 我到现在都无法接受
Yeah, I still can't believe it.
当然了
Of course.
我猜你很了解他
I imagine you knew him well.
没错 汤姆住在...
Yeah. Tom lives --
他这辈子都住在这条街上
He lived across the street his whole life.
他过去常常来这里吗
He used to come here?
是的 我女儿娜塔莉每周
Yeah, my daughter Natalie babysat him
帮忙照看他两三天
two to three days a week.
婕丝 汤姆的妈妈 她做兼♥职♥
Jess, Tom's mother, she works part-time,
这样能让她休息一下
so gave her a break.
加牛奶吗
Milk?
娜塔莉就在你家照看他吗
Natalie used to babysit him here.
对 有时在我家 有时去汤姆家
Yeah, here and over there.
她有钥匙
She has a key.
不加
Black.
你妻子提到
Your wife mentioned that you
今早你本来不会去跑步的
weren't supposed to go jogging this morning.
对 没错
Right, yeah.
通常两天跑一次 但是我睡不着
Usually it's every other day, but I couldn't sleep.
为什么
Why?
不知道
I don't know.
谁都会有失眠的时候 对吧
Everybody has trouble sleeping sometimes, right?
我昨晚喝了几杯
I had a couple drinks last night,
我想把酒劲跑掉
and I wanted to run them off.
所以你起得很早
So you woke up early.
当时天还黑着吗
Still dark out?
那很难看到东西啊
It's hard to see.
你带了手电筒吗
Did you bring a flashlight?
没有
No.
你在外面看到其他人了吗
Did you see anyone else out there?
没事的 小猴子
It's okay, monkey.
这是我小女儿 艾比
This is my younger daughter, Abby.
艾比 我怎么说的来着
Abby, what did I say?
没事的
She's all right.
艾比 这位是康奈尔警探
Abby, this is Detective Cornell.
艾比你好 我是安德里娅
Hi, Abby. I'm Andrea.
汤姆没事吧
Is Tom okay?
有事 宝贝
No, sweetie.
汤姆...
Tom...
汤姆死了
Tom's dead.
你知道发生了什么事吗
Do you know what happened?
这正是我要查明的
That's what I'm gonna find out.
加油 宝贝 下去就行了
Come on, baby. It's all about the dismount.
慢点 昨晚弄得还疼呢
E-easy! It's still sore from last night!
-是吗 -戴夫
- Really? - Dave!
等等
Wait.
宝贝 进屋去
Sweetheart, go inside.
我没事
I'm okay.
给我打电♥话♥
Call me.
进去
Go.
你们煮咖啡了吗
Did you guys make coffee?
没有吗
No.
他只是在努力理顺自己的生活
He's trying to figure his life out.
我们十九岁起他就一直在"努力"
He's been trying to figure it out since we were 19.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不是不理解
I get it.
但那种事让孩子们看到...
But that kind of thing, the girls --
我明白 我会跟他谈谈
I know. I'll talk to him.
他们要你的衣服干什么
Why do they need your clothes?
他们说这是例行公事
They said it was procedure.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
No.
怎么会有人...
How could someone --
我明白
I know.
我们应该跟孩子们谈谈
We should talk to the girls,
确认她们没事
make sure they're all right.
对 今晚吧
Yeah, tonight.
那个可怜的女人
That poor woman.
我觉得我们该说点什么
I think we should say something.
本 我不觉得我现在能去和她说话
Ben, I don't think I can go to her right now.
可是是我发现了他
But I found him.
婕丝
Jess...
婕丝
Jess...
克劳福德先生
Mr. Crawford.
克劳福德先生
Mr. Crawford...
你最好不要打扰她
It's probably best if you leave her alone.
昨晚你跟你的朋友戴夫去喝酒了
So, you went drinking with your friend Dave last night.
你喝了多少
How much did you drink?
反正太多了
Too much.
那就不只是几杯了
More than a couple, then?
什么
What?
之前你说你喝了几杯
Well, earlier, you said you had a couple of drinks.
你开车回家了吗
And you drove?
没有 我们搭了出租车
No, we took a cab.
这些有什么关系吗
What does any of this have to do with anything?
你几点到家的
What time did you get home?
两三点吧
2:00 or 3:00.
两点还是三点
Which is it, 2:00 or 3:00?
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表