剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Okay.
你需要帮忙吗
Do you need any help?
你要来吗
You coming?
迎宾旅馆
请在转角办公室处登记
旅馆职员在照片指认中认出了沃斯
Motel clerk ID'd Voss from a six-pack.
还给了我总钥匙 说他在十八号♥房♥
Gave me a passkey. Says he's in room 18.
把这个穿上
Put this on.
警探不♥穿♥盔甲
Detectives don't wear armor.
除非我们遇到了危险
Unless we breach hot.
我听说的有关沃斯的一切
Everything I've heard about Voss
都显示他是个正直的警♥察♥
says he's stand-up police.
你真觉得他会朝我们开枪吗
Do you really think he'd shoot at us?
他在找他失踪的女儿
He's looking for his missing daughter,
我觉得他在找到她之前 都不会悄然离去
and I don't think he'll go quietly until he finds her.
满意了
Happy?
欣喜若狂
Ecstatic.
丹尼早就跑了
Danny's long gone.
咖啡还热着
Coffee's still hot.
他一定知道了我们要来
He must have known we were coming.
或是有人告诉了他
Or somebody tipped him.
你觉得是我
And you think that someone is me?
是你并不奇怪
Wouldn't put it past you.
你用沃斯的孩子做筹码
You used Voss' kid as leverage
让他暗中监视你的头号♥嫌疑人
to make him spy on your prime suspect.
那真残忍♥
That's ruthless.
不 警探 那叫善用资源
No, detective, that's resourceful.
把你的手♥机♥交出来
Hand over your phone.
你是想要我没有提醒丹尼我们要来的证据吗
You want proof that I didn't warn Danny we were coming?
这只是个开始
It'd be a start.
毕竟 你给了他充分的时间逃跑
After all, you gave him plenty of time to bail
让我穿一件并不需要的背心来分散我的注意
by distracting me with a vest I didn't need.
在我短♥信♥记录里看到能证明你理论的东西了吗
See anything in my text history to prove your theory?
你带我一起来只是为了证明你遵守了命令
You just brought me along to prove that you obeyed an order
好让你不被警长训斥
so you don't get ripped by the major.
如果你不是他的耳目
Why would I bother
我为什么还要费事呢
if you're not his eyes and ears?
换个人利用吧
Pick another stooge.
丹尼
德拉诺广场 下午两点
让我搞清楚这件事
So, let me get this straight.
丹尼·沃斯从你们眼皮底下逃跑了
Danny Voss eluded you.
我没听错吧
Is that what I'm hearing?
-是的 长官 -我没和你说话
- Yes, sir. - I'm not talking to you.
沃斯是个街警
Voss is a street cop.
可能买♥♥通了汽车旅馆里的人
Probably greased a few palms at the motel.
你确认华纳集团大楼监控里
Have you I.D.'d the woman
那个女人的身份了吗
from the Warner building footage yet?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你是在和我说话吗 我搞不明白
Were you talking to me? I couldn't tell.
你知道吗 你穿那身新制♥服♥
You know, you're gonna look real nice
指挥交通一定会很好看
in that new uniform, directing traffic.
还没有 但是那个不明身份的女人
Not yet, but the unidentified female
的确在我们的被害人被杀当天
did have lunch with our victim
同她一起吃过午饭
the same day she was killed.
查出她是谁 带进来问问
Find out who she is and sit her down.
罗尔斯顿不会查出任何东西
Ralston's not finding out anything.
这是我的案子
It's my case.
这是我的警队
It's my unit.
坦白说 我有点担心你
Frankly, I'm a little worried about you.
你今天不会有事吧
Are you gonna be okay today?
为什么会有事呢
Why wouldn't I be?
压力 疲劳
Stress, fatigue,
焦虑 都是警♥察♥的天敌
anxiety -- all cop-killers.
你该休息一天
You should take the day,
或许找人聊聊
maybe talk to someone.
我没事 还有事吗
I'm fine. Anything else?
有
Yeah.
你丈夫之前来过 在找你
Your husband stopped by earlier, looking for you.
"前夫"
"Ex-husband."
他留下什么话了吗
Did he leave a message?
没有
No.
那就肯定不重要
Must not have been important, then.
我猜得没错
So, I guess it's true --
我就是你的信使小弟
I'm your errand boy.
碰到了安保人员
Ran into the security guard.
他要我马上把这个带给你
He said to bring this to you right away.
南卡罗来纳州
驾照
马克·彼得森
马克·彼得森是谁
So, who is Mark Peterson?
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
你不再相信我了吗
Y-you don't trust me anymore?
我当然相信你 你是我弟弟
Of course I trust you. You're my brother.
但是呢
But...
我不相信你妻子
I don't trust your wife.
搞什么鬼 埃里克
What the hell, Eric?
我不想让梅勒妮知道我的私事
I don't want Melanie in my personal business.
为什么
Why?
如果你非要问 那样会让我困扰
If you have to ask, that's a problem.
不 对我来说不是 伙计
No, not to me, man.
她是我妻子 所以她也是我们家的一员
She is my wife, which makes her part of this family.
那她为什么不扮演好自己的角色呢
Then why doesn't she act like it?
你姐姐婚姻失败了
Your sister's marriage tanks,
而她却借这事打击你姐姐
and she uses it like a hammer.
你觉得曼迪会有什么感受
How do you think Mandy felt?
和我妻子每次被你们两个
The same way that my wife feels
瞧不起时的感受一样
every time the two of you look down on her.
你表现得好像她根本不存在
You act like she doesn't even exist.
这怎么可能
I don't see how.
她明明那么吵
She's just so damn loud.
我懂了
I get it.
你是老大 对吗
You're the boss, right?
那么 我走之前是要亲你的戒指还是屁♥股♥呢
So, what, do I kiss your ring or your ass before I go?
我有权决定谁了解我的什么事情
I have a right to decide who knows what about me.
我猜现在轮到我了
I guess it's my turn.
这是什么意思
What are you talking about?
你先是切断和爸的联♥系♥
You cut dad off first,
然后是你和尼尔的兄弟情
your little bromance with Neil.
他在哪儿 你和他联♥系♥了吗
Where is he? Have you -- have you checked in?
他找你了吗
Has he?
没有
No.
很明显 我就是下一个
So, clearly, I'm next.
我会帮你省去些麻烦的
I'll just save you some trouble.
你父亲打来过两次
Your father called -- twice.
要我替你给他回电♥话♥吗
Should I get him back for you?
不用
No.
你可不是个耿耿于怀的人 埃里克
It's not like you to hold a grudge, Eric.
无论他做了什么
Whatever he's done,
你都该和他谈谈
you should talk to him.
我想让你收集公♥司♥信件
I'd like for you to collect the firm's mail
并把它们放到我办公室 拜托了
and start storing it in my office from now on, please.
没问题
No problem.
你在找什么特别的东西吗
Are you looking for something specific?
我在找一份从我们不合作的银行寄来的结单
I'm looking for a statement from a bank we don't use.
有人擅自注册了一个账户吗
Someone set up an account without authorization?
这正是我要查的
That's what I'm trying to find out.
我马上就整理邮件 会保密的
I'll start sorting the mail right away -- discreetly.
还有
Also...
帮我查一下马克·彼得森
See what you can find out about Mark Peterson.
他说今天预约了和凯特见面
He claimed to have a meeting with Kate today.
他的确有
He did.
似乎是凯特自己预约的会面
Looks like Kate scheduled the meeting herself.
但是上面没有写会面的主题
There aren't any notes on what it was about, though.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表