剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
省省吧
Save it.
我之所以帮你
The only reason I'm helping you
是因为我爱埃里克 这对他打击太大
is because I love Eric, and this would kill him.
你的哥哥和父亲为你做了那么多
With everything they do for you,
你怎么能这么对他们
how could you do this to your brother and father?
你从凯特的桌子里偷走了银行报表
You stole the statement out of Kate's desk.
她 她是唯一知情的人 所以我 我想
S-she was the only one who knew about it, so I-I thought --
帕特里克 帕特里克
Patrick, Patrick.
你利用舍伍德直投基金借了1200万美元
You used an S.E.G. Fund to borrow $12 million.
你真的以为没人会发现吗
Did you really think no one would notice?
我已经尽力补救了
I was already fixing it.
在凯特发现前我已经偿还了贷款
Paying down the loan before Kate even figured out about it.
怎么可能 你已经破产了
How?! The properties went bust!
你 你哪来的资产
You had -- you had no assets!
我 我有个同学
I...I had a buddy from school who...
他手头很宽裕
Well, he had money to burn.
他 他说他想租其中一套房♥子
He -- he said he would rent out one of the houses.
那不是解决办法
That's not a fix.
只是杯水车薪
That's a drop in the bucket.
我知道这不够 但至少能支付一部分贷款
Yeah, it wasn't enough, but it was covering the mortgages.
我知道只是个暂时的计划
All right? It was only a-a temporary plan
我会想更好的办法
u-until I could figure out a better solution.
没有任何办法
I don't know that there is one.
如果你偷的是我和爸的钱
If you had stolen the money from me or dad,
我们还能还上 但这远没那么简单
we could pay it back, but this is bigger than that.
这是诈骗
This is fraud.
都怪我
I messed up.
我当初应该来找你帮忙的
I should have come to you.
但我做不到
I couldn't.
特别是当我知道那个房♥子里发生的事之后
Especially not after I saw what's going on in that house.
发生了什么
What's going on?
什么事
What are we doing?
那边那个房♥子
That house, there.
怎么了
Yeah, what about it?
可能你能在那里找到卡莉
There's a chance you'll find Carly in there.
你有现金吗
You got any cash?
有
Yeah.
会用得上的
Hang on to it.
我们来参加派对
Hey, we're here to party.
进来
Come on.
预约过吗
Do you have an appointment?
我找卡莉
I'm looking for Carly.
私人派对 滚出去
Private party. Get the hell out.
跪下 听见没有
Get down on your knees. Get down.
把他的武器拿走 快点 卸下他的枪
Get his weapon. Come on. Get his gun. Get his gun.
跪下 快点
Down! Get down!
我找卡莉
I'm looking for Carly!
有人见过卡莉吗
Has anyone seen carly?
卡莉 让我看下他的武器
Carly! Let me see his weapon.
-卡莉 -搞什么鬼
- Carly. - What the hell?!
卡莉
Carly.
卡莉
Carly!
-你认识卡莉吗 -不认识
- Do you know carly? - No.
她住在这儿 卡莉
She lives here. Carly.
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
卡莉不在这儿 我们得走了 快点
Come on. Carly's not here. We got to go. Let's go.
詹妮
Jen?
也许她回家了
Maybe she came home.
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
她不在这儿 伊森
She's not here, Ethan.
我们找遍了她常去的地方
We checked all her usual spots.
她应该去保释官那儿报到的
She's supposed to check in with her parole officer.
也许他会知道什么
Maybe he'll know something.
如果我们打过去她没在
But if we call and she didn't,
他们还要把她关进去
then they'll send her back.
我很抱歉 安德里娅
I'm so sorry, Andrea.
我以为如果有我支持她的话
I thought that if I supported her,
她会振作起来
she'd have the strength to help herself.
如果她自己不想 你也无能为力
If she doesn't want to, you can't make her change.
但 她反而更糟了
Yeah, but... I didn't have to help her fall.
这次是我的错
This time's on me.
老爸
Hey, daddy.
没想到你会来
Well, this is a nice surprise.
你从互助组回来的吗
You coming from group?
我找到工作了
I got a job.
工作
A job?
我知道应该以康复为重
I know. My recovery comes first,
但这是鞋店的兼♥职♥
but it's part-time in a shoe store.
我的担♥保♥人为我介绍的
I got it through my sponsor.
太棒了 詹妮
Well, that's great, Jen.
你振作起来了
You're really turning things around.
没有你我做不到的
I couldn't have done it without you.
我请你吃午饭 庆祝一下
I want to take you to lunch to celebrate.
好的
Okay.
等我梳洗一下就去
All right, well, I'll wash up, and we'll go.
我很骄傲
I'm proud of you.
当我离开时 她一定偷了我的样本
When I left the room, she must have stolen my samples.
我应该有所察觉的
I should have known.
上次她偷了我的处方笺
Last time, it was my prescription pad.
伊森
Ethan.
这是最令人难受的
That's the hardest part.
你相信了她
You...trusted her.
一次失足不见得就意味着故态复萌
A slip isn't always a relapse.
好 那她在哪儿呢
Okay. Where the hell is she?
不知道
Don't know.
我以为她变好了
I thought she was getting better.
你记得我教她骑自行车吗
Do you remember when I was teaching her how to ride a bike?
她一次次摔倒
She fell over and over and over again.
最后学会了
Until she didn't.
她要按自己的方法来
She had to do it her own way.
我以为她只是按自己的方式来
I thought she was just doing it her way, on her terms.
我依然把她当成我们的小宝贝
I still see her as our little girl
膝盖蹭破了皮还要去骑车
with her scraped knees trying to ride that bike.
不是你一个人造成的 伊森
You didn't do this alone, Ethan.
我们三个人都有责任
All three of us played a part.
这是在浪费时间
That was a waste of time.
会有收获的
No, not entirely.
你为什么觉得卡莉会在那儿
So, why'd you think Carly would be there?
我弟弟看见她从那儿出来过
My brother saw her coming out.
你的 你的弟弟是个嫖♥客♥吗
Y-your brother is a john?
不 那是帕特里克的房♥子
No, Patrick owns the house.
-帕特里克 -他租出去了
- Patrick - He rents it out.
他不知道里面发生了什么
He didn't know what was going on there.
好 好
Right. Right.
帕特里克有时会犯傻
Okay, Patrick is an idiot sometimes,
但他绝对不会做这种事 好吗
but he would never do something like this, okay?
他一周前才知道 我相信他
He -- he found out about it a week ago, and I believe him.
我懂 你不想以为自己的弟弟是个坏蛋
No, I get it. You don't want to think baby brother's a bad guy.
他不是坏蛋
Because he's not!
他只是一时头脑发热
He just got in way over his head, okay?
埃里克 你的伙伴雇了一个应♥召♥女郎去你的公♥司♥派对
Eric, your buddy hired a pro to take to your company party.
那个女孩难道只是碰巧住在
That girl just happens to live
你弟弟拥有的妓院吗
in the whorehouse owned by your brother?
-我没有 -他在撒谎
- I didn't -- - He's lying to your face.
我得上报这事
I need to call this in.
拜托再等等
Please, just wait.
再给你10分钟
You get 10 more minutes.
就10分钟
10 more minutes.
喝咖啡吗
You want coffee?
我想发通缉
I want to put out a BOLO.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表