剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
is if you were on the roof.
如果你找我谈谈
And if you talked to me,
而不是通过向其他人问我的情况
instead of talking to everyone else about me,
你就知道我是可以给出我的解释的
you would know I have an explanation.
我知道你可以
Oh, I'm sure you do.
埃里克 她故意无视你
Eric, she was ignoring you
-就是想让你这样 -我没有谋杀我的妻子
- to make you do this. - I did not kill my wife.
史蒂文·波特呢
What about Steven Porter?
我知道你在加特林青少年拘留中心
See, I know you were at Gatling juvenile detention center
呆了六个月
for six months.
我也有朋友
I have friends, too.
你说你没有谋杀你的妻子
You claim you didn't murder your wife.
那么史蒂文·波特呢
What about Steven Porter?
我不是故意杀了他的
I didn't mean to kill him.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表