剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
我必须告诉他
I got to tell him.
听着 你不能去 他不是病了吗
Look, you can't. Isn't he sick?
这会让他心碎的
This will kill him.
那我该怎么做 尼尔 说谎吗
So what do I do, Neil -- lie?
即使我父亲真得了癌症
Even if my father does have cancer,
他最好也是从我这里得知这件事
it's best he hears it from me.
又一个摄像头
Another camera.
所以录像的人也想录下外面的情况
So whoever was recording wanted the outside covered, too.
我不那么认为
I don't think so.
那是个休眠摄像头
That is a sleeper camera.
它是动作感应的
It's motion-sensitive.
通过蜂窝网络发送影像
It e-mails the images via cellular.
我过去的警队以前经常用
My old unit used to use them.
你是想告诉我缉捕队在监视这所房♥子吗
Are you telling me vice has this house under surveillance?
怎么了 老哥
Bro, what's up?
你被开除了
You're fired.
什么
What?
我们会打包你的私人物品
We will pack your personal effects
然后把它们给你送到家里
and have them brought to the house.
-埃里克 -你该走了 帕特里克
- Hey, Eric -- - You need to go, Patrick.
父亲知道这事吗
Does dad know about this?
对不起 华纳先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Warner.
我必须收走你的员工证
I need to collect your I.D.
搞定了
It's done.
你们只能先发制人
A pre-emptive strike is your only option.
这就意味着要对所有政♥府♥机构完全透明
That means full transparency
提供他们需要的一切资料
to any government agency's request.
什么叫所有机构
Any agency?
警♥察♥ 国税局 证♥监♥会♥
Police, IRS, SEC,
也许还有联调局
possibly the FBI.
埃里克犯了两个非常愚蠢的错误
Eric made two very stupid mistakes
致使舍伍德直投可能会被公开起诉
that leave S.E.G. open to prosecution.
我去银行证实了是帕特里克开的账户
I went to the bank and confirmed Patrick opened the account.
我知道那是诈骗却没报♥警♥
I knew it was fraud and didn't raise the alarm.
不能怪埃里克这样做
So, Eric can't be blamed for that.
他想找出幕后主使
He wanted to know who was behind it.
这样一来 舍伍德直投的总经理要么参与了
So S.E.G.'s managing director was either in on it
要么掩盖了这件事
or tried to cover it up.
道理明白了吗
You see how that works?
这只是个小错 换作是我也会犯同样的错误
That was a mistake. I would have made the same one.
换作是你 会去舍伍德直投名下的妓院
Would you have gone to a whorehouse that S.E.G.
还大打出手吗
owns and started a brawl?
我当时想帮一个警♥察♥找他失踪的女儿
I was trying to help a cop find his missing daughter.
你即使在救挨饿的孤儿也没用
Doesn't matter if you're saving starving orphans.
问题是你去了明特希尔
You went to Mint Hill.
这就很难对外宣称你不知道那里是做什么的了
It makes it harder to claim you had no idea what it was.
舍伍德直投名下有所妓院
Now, S.E.G. owns a brothel.
一位管理合伙人是那里的顾客
A managing partner was a client.
这些足够地方检察官
That is all the D.A. needs
把这家公♥司♥同商业性性♥交♥易联♥系♥起来了
to connect this firm to commercial sex trafficking.
卡莉是个应♥召♥女郎 不是性♥奴♥
Hey, Carly's an escort, not a sex slave.
我们是你情我愿
Whatever we did was consensual.
你怎么知道她自己有选择
How do you know she even had a choice?
如果她受过专门培训 被强迫
If she was groomed, coerced,
恐吓 或是虐待过
threatened, or abused,
那她就是受害者
she's a victim.
你没问过因为你并不在乎
You didn't ask because you didn't care.
你涉嫌招♥妓♥的事在网上传开了
You engaged in prostitution which was advertised on the Internet.
如果手♥机♥ 药物或是旅馆
If phones, drugs, or hotels
被用于从事性♥交♥易
were used to deliver sex work,
那就违反了州际贸易法
that violated Interstate Commerce.
从不正当交易中得来的钱被用来支付
Money collected from illicit trade paid mortgages
数百万的不动产抵押贷款
on a multi-million-dollar real-estate loan.
典型的洗钱行为
Textbook money laundering.
天呐
Oh, god.
如果联调局立案了
If the Feds build a case,
他们会让你们每一个人在镜头前暴露无遗
they will perp-walk each one of you in front of the cameras
直至得到他们想要的
until they get what they want.
好了 他们到底想要什么
Okay. What do they really want?
应♥召♥女以及所有嫖♥客♥的名字
The names of the call girls and all the men who paid them.
名单上可能有一些重要的名字
Probably some important names on that list.
谁有了这份名单就能为豁免权
Anyone who has it can horse-trade for immunity
或是寻求轻判讨价还价了
or a lesser sentence.
好吧 那我们剩下的人
Okay, so how do the rest of us
怎么才能得到免死金牌
get our "Get out of jail free" card?
你们得不到
You don't.
即便公♥司♥保住了
Even if this firm survives,
也没有人能毫发无伤
none of you are getting away unscathed.
明特希尔路8686号♥
8686 Mint Hill Drive.
彼得
Pete.
费莉西亚
Felicia.
这位是安德里娅·康奈尔警探
This is Detective Andrea Cornell.
你在监视明特希尔的那所房♥子
When you ran the Mint Hill house
而它又归舍伍德直投和帕特里克·华纳所有
and it went back to S.E.G. and Patrick Warner,
你该通知凶杀组的
you should have alerted homicide.
我早晚会通知的
I would have done that eventually.
我想看看那个休眠摄像头
Well, I'd like to see the photographs
拍到的照片
from the sleeper camera.
看来你真是如坐针毡
That bun seems really painful.
谋杀案比卖♥♥淫案的优先级要高
Murder trumps prostitution.
但是你的受害人全都死了
Yeah, but your victims are already dead.
我的至少有机会获救
Mine at least have a chance to be saved.
费莉西亚
Felicia.
给我个面子
Do me a favor.
无法拒绝那张脸
Can't say no to that face.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些照片非常有用
These will be very helpful.
问题是 明特希尔路的摄像头
The thing is, the Mint Hill camera
是用于采集情报的
was used for intelligence gathering,
这样我们就能知道所有的嫖♥客♥
so we know who all the players are.
所以你们没有搜查令吗
So you didn't have a warrant?
难怪你不想分享情报
Oh, no wonder you didn't want to share your intel.
我们正在获取合理根据
We're working on probable cause.
那个卖♥♥淫集团很厉害
That prostitution ring is good,
他们知道自己在做什么
and they know what they're doing.
如果你们在屋子里
And if there's any footage from those decks
取到了任何影像
that you pulled from that house,
那也会对我的案子有所帮助
then that could help my case.
既然罗尔斯顿已经告诉了你
Well, since Ralston's already shared that with you,
那你就该知道数据已经清除了
you should know they were wiped clean.
我知道 但是彼得说你很有能力
Yeah, but Pete said you had skills,
我想也许你能找到那些影像
so I'm thinking you can find it.
我是来寻找杀人犯的
I'm looking for a killer.
很多人 包括一些警♥察♥
Most people, even some cops --
他们认为卖♥♥淫是无受害者犯罪
they think that prostitution is a victimless crime.
他们应该和我们一起参加上次的行动
They should have been with us on our last raid.
我们在地下室找到两名离家出走的女孩
We found two girls, runaways, in a cellar --
13岁和16岁的一对姐妹
13 and 16, sisters.
那些毒贩每次收五十美元
These traffickers -- they charged $50 a go.
她们都怀孕了
They were both pregnant.
明特希尔路的房♥子也许比地下室好
Now, Mint Hill -- it might be a nicer zip code,
但是你仔细挖掘之后
but when you dig down deep,
会发现受害者往往没什么区别
these victims, they're always the same.
有什么需要我帮忙的
So how can we help you?
你可以安排人手
Can you spare the man-power
进行全天候的监视吗
to set up round-the-clock surveillance?
我们要监视谁
Whose shadow do we need to be?
他们吓坏了
They're scared.
确实应该如此
With good reason.
我会尽我所能把这事办好
I'll do whatever it takes to make this right.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表