剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
We got 40 bucks riding on this, man, so be honest, okay?
埃里克和凯特那天提前来的时候
The day that Eric and Kate came in early,
你说了关于DJ的事
you told them about the deejay.
你其实是在做什么
What were you really doing?
我 我很抱歉
Uh, I'm -- I'm sorry.
我不 你把我弄糊涂了
I don't -- I'm confused.
才怪
No, you're not.
我了解你
I know you.
我知道你干了什么
I know what you did.
老实跟我说
Be straight with me...
也许这样对你有好处
And maybe this works out for you.
你当时在干什么
What were you doing?
有人来了
Somebody's here.
杀戮乐队
早上好
Morning.
我当时在侵入
I was hacking into
舍伍德直投投资人的个人理财信息
the personal financial info of S.E.G. investors.
你现在可以问他了
You can ask him now.
利亚姆
Liam?
是你杀了我的妻子吗
Did you kill my wife?
不是
No.
我和这件事无关
I had nothing to do with that.
我怎么知道你是不是在撒谎
And how do I know you're not lying?
你见过康奈尔了吗
You meet Cornell?
她是个狠角色
She's a pit bull.
如果她认定我是凶手
A cop like her would've never let me out of her house
她不会放了我的
if she thought I was the killer.
你怎么说服她的
Then how did you convince her?
我有不在场证明 她调查过了
I had an alibi, and she looked into it.
另外 我喜欢凯特
Besides, I liked Kate.
你是
Are you...
你是他儿子吗
Are you her son?
你出生那年她生了个孩子
She gave up a baby the year that you were born
就在你的家乡
and in the town you're from,
她知道你的履历通篇造价 却仍然雇用了你
and she hired you knowing your resume was total B.S.
你 你是她的儿子吗
Are you -- are you her son?
我看出你在权衡利弊
I see you doing the math.
我是该说谎呢还是假装是她的儿子
Do I lie? Do I play the son angle?
还是出于害怕和对凯特的尊敬
Or do I answer straight out of fear
实话实说
and respect for Kate?
问题是 如果你猜错了
Problem is, if you guess wrong,
我就直接走了
I'm going home.
你呢
And you?
你就能看着丹尼
You get to watch Danny
从柜子中拿出塑料布
pull out the plastic sheeting from the closet.
我不是她儿子
I'm not her kid.
我都不知道她有孩子
I didn't even know she had one.
那她为什么雇用你
Then why did she hire you?
感谢您抽时间见我
Thank you for meeting with me.
我非常感激有这样的机会
I really appreciate the opportunity.
我很惊讶
Well, I was really impressed.
来自我家乡的孩子
I had to meet the kid from my hometown
伪造了我见过的最好的简历
who cooked up the best bogus résumé I 've ever read.
推荐信造的更好
Your references were even better.
打了三个电♥话♥后
It took me three calls before I realized
我才意识到说话的是一个人
I was talking to the same person.
一般人发现不了
A lesser Mark would never catch it,
声音你装得很像
but you're very good at voices.
我还是走吧
I should go.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你在421号♥公路段的锅炉房♥做过
You worked the boiler rooms on route 421,
给镇上的人打陌生拜访电♥话♥
Cold-calling local hillfolk,
还打着传教活动的幌子向人们索要现金
asking for cash for fictional missionary work?
做了两年
For two years.
当时我才15岁 需要养活自己
I was 15. I needed to eat.
抱歉
Sorry.
你来这儿的目的是什么
What are you really doing here?
找一份工作
Looking for a job.
做什么
Doing what?
什么都行
Anything.
我想做正经工作
I want to go straight.
你找我是因为我来自布恩
You picked me because I'm from Boone.
是的 而且这里没有现金
Yeah. And there's no cash here.
你不想接近现金引你犯错
You don't want to create temptation for yourself.
我厌倦了提心吊胆的日子
I'm tired of looking over my shoulder.
我也做过见不得人的事
Look, I've done things that I'm not proud of.
有人因此受伤
People got hurt.
但是我告诉自己 要成为
But I told myself that I'd become a person
值得偷来的第二次机会的人
worth the second chance I'd stolen from them,
现在我是一个全新的人
And I am a different person now.
你相信这是有可能的吗
Do you believe that, that it's possible?
我想相信
I want to.
如果我可以改变 你也可以
Well, if I did it, you can, too, right?
应该可以
I think so.
这是全新的生活
This has to be a new life.
改邪归正 不能回头
You go straight, and you never go back.
同意
Done.
你要去证明自己
You're gonna have to prove yourself
因为我还不信任你
'cause I don't trust you yet,
所以给你干几个月重活
So it's gonna be crap work for months.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不会让你失望
I won't let you down.
希望如此
We'll see.
在布恩偷来的第二次机会
Second chance she'd stolen in Boone?
她是什么意思
What was she talking about?
我不知道
I don't know.
她试着帮你 可你却骗了她
She tried to help you, and you lied to her!
我没有
No, I didn't.
我说的是实话
Look, I meant everything that I said,
我真的试了
And I really did try.
真的试了 只是
I really did. I just...
当我看到那么多钱 就在手边
When I saw how easy it was -- there was so much money.
你的不在场证明呢 怎么给康奈尔说的
What's your alibi, huh? What did you tell Cornell?
我告诉她凯特坠楼时我在哪
I told her where I was when Kate went off the building.
我直接去了卖♥♥酒的店
I went straight to the liquor store.
警♥察♥调出了监控录像
The -- the cops pulled the surveillance footage.
我不可能杀凯特
I-I couldn't have killed Kate.
她知道你偷窃 你有动机
She knew you were stealing! You had a motive!
如果不是你 会是谁
If it wasn't you, then who?
快点
You want to hurry this up?
谁 到底是谁
Who?! Who was it?!
谁杀了她 利亚姆
Uh -- Who would've killed her, Liam?
谁杀了她
Who would've killed her?!
-你知道那份银行结单吗 -什么银行结单
- Do you know about the bank statement? - What bank statement?!
什么银行结单
What bank statement?
邮寄来的
It came in the mail.
舍伍德直投的账户
It was an S.E.G. Account
关联到了一个凯特不知道的银行
That was linked to a bank that Kate didn't know anything about,
把她吓坏了
and it freaked her out.
这是唯一一份
It was the only work document
她锁在抽屉里的工作文件
that she kept in her desk, locked away.
也许和尼尔有关
I think it had something to do with Neil.
她开始查他所有的账户
She -- she started to look into all of his accounts.
我没有在抽屉里看到文件
I didn't see it in the desk,
但是锁是坏的
But the -- but -- but the lock was broken.
一定被他们偷了
They must've stolen it.
你是说 舍伍德直投里有人不干净
Okay, so you're saying that someone else at S.E.G. is dirty.
是 是 他就是这个意思
Yeah, yeah, that's what he's saying.
看 在车♥库♥和尼尔一起的是这个女人吗
Look, is this the woman you saw with Neil in the garage?
-是的 -确定吧
- Yeah. - Yeah?
他们去哪了
Where were they going?
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表