剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
We -- we talking honey boo boo or swamp people?
都有
Both.
南方风流
这是什么
What am I looking at here?
一些热辣的应♥召♥女郎
Some hot action for sale.
即使无法接通卡莉的一次性手♥机♥
So, even though Carly's burner was disconnected,
南方风流
我用她的电♥话♥号♥码联♥系♥到了供应商
I used her phone number to contact the provider,
传唤通话记录上的人
Subpoena the call history,
然后我就轻松地查到了
And that made it pretty easy to figure out
卡莉
175公分
棕色头发
棕色眼睛
点击进入
她所在的应♥召♥中介公♥司♥
which escort service she worked for.
她似乎把一次性手♥机♥丢了
Seems she ditched the burner
但还在通过中介公♥司♥接活
but didn't stop working for the service.
卡莉
个人经历
服务项目
联♥系♥方式
她的特色服务是口♥交♥ 标价1000美元
Her specialty is lunch at the Y for...$1,000.
谁给谁做
To give or to receive?
你好 格子衬衫男士
Hey, plaid shirt.
你一定是诺曼
You must be Norman.
是的 就是我
Yeah, that's, um -- that's me.
准备好开始约会了吗
Are you ready for our date?
是的
Yeah.
我...
I've, um...
我...
I've, um...
我从来没有试过这个
I've -- I've never done this before.
不用担心
Oh, well, don't worry.
我不会咬你的 除非你希望我那样
I don't bite. Un-unless you want me to.
你看起来像个好人
Listen, you -- you seem nice.
但因为我们从没约过
But, uh, since we've never dated before...
所以我必须先收费 可以吗
...I'm gonna need the money up front, okay?
好的 当然可以
Sure. Yeah. Okay.
我能得到怎样的服务呢
What exactly do -- do I -- do I get...for my money?
我会做你一天的女朋友
Well, you get a girlfriend for the day.
不像你现实中的女朋友
And unlike your real one,
我会尽我所能
I'll make sure I do everything in my power
让你开心
to make you happy.
准备好了吗
So, are you ready?
我之前先给朋友打了个电♥话♥
It's just -- I made the call for a friend.
什么 打给谁
What? Who?
是我
That would be me.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的每句话都将成为...
Anything you say can and will be used...
好了 不用废话了
Yeah, I know the drill.
呈堂证供
...in a court of law.
你有权聘请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
你们这是非法诱捕
That was definitely entrapment.
卡莉 我是负责凶杀案的警♥察♥
Carly, I'm murder police.
对皮肉买♥♥卖♥♥一点兴趣也没有
I have no interest in a solicitation bust.
行 那你想要什么
Okay. So, what do you want?
我想和你谈谈你曾参加过的一个派对
I want to talk to you about a party you attended
是舍伍德直投举办的
at Sherwood Equity Group.
我参加过太多派对了
I go to lots of parties.
也许我真误会
Okay, so, maybe I was wrong
诱捕的事情了
about the entrapment thing.
你和尼尔·奥利弗一起出席过两个场合
You were with Neil Oliver on two occasions, correct?
他是我的客户
He's a client.
你想也知道
And if you think about it,
我可供销♥售♥
I'm in sales.
我明白
I understand.
女孩总要自己养活自己
A girl's got to eat.
你认识照片上的其他人吗
Do you recognize anybody else in the photo?
不认识
No.
我本想赶紧轻松地解决这件事情
I'm trying to make this quick and painless.
如果你不配合的话
If you don't want to cooperate,
我也帮不了你
my hands are tied.
我说的都是实话
I'm telling the truth.
我为男人提供服务
When I'm with a man,
就要让他感觉自己独一无二
I'm paid to make him feel special.
我没有注意到其他人
I don't notice anyone else.
派对当晚呢
And the night of the party?
你有让尼尔满意吗
Did you make Neil feel special?
在他车里 他还不错
In his car. He wasn't half bad.
这个女人也出现在这两个场合
And this woman was at both events.
你有注意到她或者和她说过话吗
Did you notice or talk to her?
这个是他们在人行道抬走的那个少♥妇♥
That's the chick they scraped off the sidewalk.
没有 我从没见过她
No. I've never seen her before.
那你怎么知道她去过公♥司♥
Then how do you know she went off the side of the building?
新闻里说的
It was in the news.
很显然你想核查尼尔的不在场证明
Look, you obviously wanted to check Neil's alibi,
至于他去过哪 我已经如实相告
and I told you where he was.
我能走了吗
Can I go?
不行
No.
你说过你不关心皮肉买♥♥卖♥♥
You said you didn't care about solicitation.
大家都是精于说谎的人
I guess we're both accomplished liars.
你也太不讲床上礼仪了
Your bedside manner sucks.
好不好取决于床
Depends on the bed.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
我给他们带了点零食
I brought some snacks for the boys.
这次路途遥远
It's a long drive.
多谢
Thank you.
给我 别喝了 别喝了 别喝了
Give me that. Nope, nope, nope.
你要集中精力照应你哥
You need to focus if you're going to watch your brother's back.
这个惩罚也太残酷了
That's cruel and unusual punishment.
比娶她好一点
No worse than being married to her.
他要去的是布恩县 不是伊♥拉♥克♥
Okay, he's going to Boone, not Iraq.
你知道吗 阿曼达
Okay, you know what, Amanda?
爱情是维持婚姻的必要条件
Affection is key to a successful marriage.
我真傻 你恢复单身了是吧
Silly me. You're single now, right?
真是这样吗
Is that what I heard?
我们该出发了 埃里克
W-we should hit the road, right, Eric?
好吧
Yep. All right.
亲爱的
Yeah, uh, honey?
我告诉帕特里克你和格雷格分开了
I told Patrick that you and Greg split
让他不要乱讲话把事情变得更糟
so he wouldn't say something stupid and make it worse.
我早该想到他会告诉梅勒妮
I should have known that he would tell Melanie.
我很抱歉
I-I'm sorry.
我只是没准备好让其他人知道
I just wasn't ready for anyone else to know.
-我懂 -尤其是她
- I know. - Especially not her.
我知道 但你知道吗
I know, but you know what?
在这个家里我们彼此都有太多秘密了 阿曼达
We -- we really have too many secrets in this family, Amanda.
太多秘密
Way too many secrets.
这很危险 我们不能再这样下去了
It's -- it's just unhealthy, and it's got to stop.
我们现在真的是离开城市了
We are now officially out of our element.
我想到个梗
I've got one.
当你满缸的汽油是你车的两倍价钱时
You know you're backwoods
说明你已经进入边远地区了
when a full tank of gas doubles the value of your car.
跟我说说那个纽约警♥察♥
So, uh, tell me about that New York cop.
我对他并不了解
I don't know much about him.
我是说他的目的是什么
I mean, like, what is his endgame?
不管是什么 他都不会告诉我真♥相♥
Whatever it is, he's not gonna tell me the truth.
你为什么觉得是康奈尔在利用他
W-why do you think Cornell used him, though?
我不知道
I have no idea.
也许她是想给我设个圈套
Maybe she's trying to set me up.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
他为什么要找那个女孩
Why is he looking for that girl?
你怎么对他这么感兴趣
Why are you so obsessed with the guy?
我只是闲聊罢了
I'm -- I'm just making conversation.
我好像听到了他们在屠宰春市羔羊
I think I hear them slaughtering the spring lambs.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表