剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
我当然想要
Of course I do.
我是独生子女 埃里克
Look, I'm an only child, Eric.
我想要很多小孩
I wanted a house full of them.
但是
But the, uh...
生育方面的问题让这个理想不可能实现了
the fertility issues made that impossible.
别这样了
Let's just stop.
我们只是需要多试几次
We just have a couple more rounds,
-就可以歇口气了 -不
- and then we can take a break. - No.
别再这么做了 阿曼达
I mean, stop, Amanda.
够了
Enough.
我想要宝宝
I want a family.
我也是 好吗
So do I. All right?
有很多小孩想要一个家
There are kids out there who need a home...
想要爱他们的父母
loving parents.
我们就可以做他们的父母啊
That is us, isn't it?
我想要自己的孩子
I want my own baby.
我们可以收养
We can adopt.
只要你愿意 几个孩子都可以
We can raise as many babies as you can handle.
你考虑下行吗
Will you just consider it?
好吧
Okay.
如果下一轮还是不行 我会考虑的
If this next round doesn't work, I'll think about it.
你...
Y--
你们试了多久
How long did you give it a try?
几个月吧
Months.
有时候曼迪真的很痛苦
You know, sometimes Mandy was in so much pain
甚至都没法下床
that she couldn't get out of bed.
这真的很艰难
T-that's a hard way to live.
每一天都很糟糕
You know, everything revolved
而且陷入恶性循环
around this one lousy day in a cycle.
我们都被这件事奴役着
We became slaves to it.
我求她不要这样做了
I begged her to quit.
看到她无法放弃 我就离开了
When she wouldn't, I walked away.
我得走了 谢谢你的三明治
I got to go. Thank you for the sandwich.
康奈尔警探想要见你
Detective Cornell's here to see you.
让她进来
Send her in.
如果你没有杀害你的妻子
If you didn't kill your wife,
那我就不是你的敌人
then I'm not your enemy.
这倒是很能安慰人啊
That's comforting.
不过从你认定我是凶手的那刻起
Our relationship became adversarial
我们就已经是仇人了
the moment you decided I was the killer.
而且我知道你现在还在怀疑我
And I know I'm still on your short list,
所以不用说谎了
So please -- don't lie.
不全是这样的
That's not entirely accurate.
现在是你在掩饰了
Now you're dissembling.
你对我说谎没关系
It's okay for you to lie to me,
可是我对你说谎 就证明我杀妻
but if I lie to you, it's proof I killed my wife.
你为什么要对警方说谎 华纳先生
Why would you lie to police, Mr. Warner?
应该问 为什么大家要跟你说话
The real question is, why does anyone talk to you at all?
我替死者说话
I speak for the dead.
现在只有我替凯特说话
I'm the only one who speaks for Kate now.
不是你的家人 不是你 而是我
Not your family, not you, but me.
你有什么进展
How's that working out for you?
要找出谁杀你妻子
The best way to find out who killed your wife
最好找跟她有接触的人交谈
is to talk to people who had access to her --
比如比琳达·彼得森
people like Belinda Peterson.
她挺不错的
Very nice lady.
想想当我去查尔斯顿时
Imagine my surprise when I went down to Charleston
发现你已经去了有多惊讶
and found out you'd already been there.
我怀疑过彼得森那家人
Listen, I had my suspicions about the Petersons,
但我现在不怀疑了
but I'm satisfied.
你呢
What about you?
没有律师在场 他们不跟我谈
Oh, they wouldn't talk to me without an attorney.
这是你给他们的好建议
Very thorough advice they got from you.
这很合理
But it makes sense.
无辜的人没有律师在场跟你谈话结果入狱了
Innocent men have gone to prison talking to you without one.
你浪费了我很多时间和精力
You've cost me a lot of time and effort --
这些时间应该用来找出杀你妻子的凶手
time better spent finding out who killed your wife.
还是你并不在意
Or don't you care?
我非常在意
I care a great deal.
那就帮我
Then help me.
不要再妨碍我查案
Stop interfering with my investigation.
跟我合作
Cooperate with me.
我不想妨碍你 警探
I don't want to get in your way, detective.
但只要我还没查出
But as long as I have questions
我妻子死前牵扯了什么
about what my wife did up until the moment she died,
我就会一直查下去
I will continue looking into it.
你这么做会给我添麻烦
See, that's a problem for me.
我相信你会解决的
I'm sure you'll get over it.
小心点 华纳先生
Be careful, Mr. Warner.
上次你进去后
The system hasn't changed all that much
体制没太大改变
since the last bid you served.
你有什么发现吗
Did you find anything?
有 但你看了会不开心
Yes. And you're not gonna like it.
这是三岸银行的结单
The statement is from Tricoast Bank.
我们跟他们没有生意往来
We've never done business with them.
-是谁开的账户 -没有写
- Who opened the account? - Doesn't say.
他们不愿在电♥话♥里透露信息
And they don't give out that information over the phone.
开账户的人挪用了最高额度的资金
Well, whoever did it leveraged a $12 million line of credit
一千两百万
against the fund.
挪用投资者资金是诈骗罪
Using investor capital is fraud --
非常严重的诈骗罪
many, many counts of fraud.
如果凯特盯上了...
If Kate was onto them...
那混♥蛋♥可能会杀她灭口
The bastard may have killed her to cover it up.
我不想现在告诉你
I don't want to bring this up right now,
但我还是要告诉你
but I have something to tell you.
什么事
What is it?
几天前
A few days ago,
康奈尔警探把我带到市里问话
Detective Cornell brought me downtown and questioned me.
我无意中说了我不该说的话
I let slip something I shouldn't have.
你跟她说了什么
What'd you tell her?
我无意中听到凯特跟尼尔·奥利弗激烈争吵
I overheard Kate having a heated argument with Neil Oliver.
她发现他在办公室跟人做♥爱♥
She caught him having sex with someone in his office.
谁
Who?
梅
May.
我相当肯定是梅勒妮
I'm pretty sure it was Melanie.
你告诉我就对了
Okay, you were right to tell me.
三岸银行的事不要告诉任何人
Listen, don't tell anyone about Tricoast.
我要查出这件事对舍伍德直投的影响
I need to know exactly what this means for S.E.G.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
能
Yes.
谢谢
Thanks.
你找我
You wanted to see me?
三份法医报告 72份证人口供
Three forensic reports, 72 witness statements,
还有几百个工时
and hundreds of man-hours.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
直到现在 伊凡·戴尔的案子还没破
As of this moment, Ivan Dale's case is unsolved,
但大家还在努力不懈中
but it's not for lack of trying.
给他们一颗金星吧
Give them a gold star.
那是个毒窝 安德里娅
It was a drug house, Andrea.
你无法知道也无能为力
There was no way to know and nothing you could do.
如果我们没分开
If we didn't split up...
你可能也会殉职
You could be dead, too.
我只是想让你知道
Look, I just thought you should hear it from me
大家都没放弃
that no one is giving up.
知道吗
Okay?
很高兴终于与您见面 华纳先生
It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Mr. Warner.
希望您能满意我们给账户设的条款
I hope the terms we offered on the account are satisfactory.
你们的条款很不错
Your terms are impressive.
您满意就好
We like to think so.
请坐吧
Have a seat, please.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表