剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
需要我提供什么服务
So, how can I be of service?
我想看看原始文件
I need a copy of the original paperwork.
没问题
Not a problem.
还有账户的所有往来记录
And a record of all account activity, please.
介意告诉我原因吗
May I ask why?
您每个月都会收到结单
You get a statement every month.
先生 有什么问题吗
Sir, is there a problem?
我的妻子在我公♥司♥担任执行官
My wife was an officer in the company
最近她过世了
and recently died.
我非常遗憾
I'm...terribly sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想最好的接手方式
I figured the best way to get a handle on things
就是直接找源头
is to come straight to the source.
我很高兴您这么做
Well, I'm glad you did.
这是...
Here's, uh...
这是开户文件
Here's the opening paperwork.
我再找人调其他文件给您
I'll have someone else pull the rest for you.
贷款合约
见证人: 迈克尔·瓦因斯
借方代表: 帕特里克·华纳
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表