剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
暂时问完了
For now.
我们不是没从键盘上拿到指纹吗
We didn't get fingerprints off that keyboard, right?
没错 但她不知道
No, but she doesn't know that.
盐渍焦糖方饼
Salted caramel squares.
很好 就是这里
There it is. Right there.
帕特里克做了件傻事
Listen, Patrick did something stupid.
这次又是什么
What is it this time?
他贷了一千二百万的款
He opened a $12 million line of credit
用于融♥资♥买♥♥入舍伍德直投基金
and leveraged it against an S.E.G. fund.
-这是诈骗啊 -我知道
- That's fraud. - I know, I know.
我们的傻瓜兄弟买♥♥♥房♥♥子买♥♥着买♥♥着就犯了重罪
Our idiot brother committed a felony buying houses.
但...
B-but...
帕特里克对房♥地♥产♥一窍不通啊
Patrick doesn't even know anything about real estate.
他为什么要...
Why would he --
除非这是梅勒妮的主意
Unless this was Melanie's idea.
他会为她做任何事
You know he'd do anything for her.
要是他发现了她和尼尔的事的话 就不一定了
Not if he found out about her and Neil.
她和尼尔怎么了
What about her and Neil?
并不重要
I-it doesn't matter.
听着 重要的是
Listen, what -- what does matter
凯特知道诈骗的事 好吗
is that Kate knew about the fraud, okay?
如果 如果他和她对质
And if -- if he confronted her --
你不会认为是
You don't think that
帕特里克杀了凯特吧
Patrick killed Kate --
我不想那样认为
I don't want to think that.
我无法那样想
I can't.
但是一千两百万和诈骗罪
But $12 million and fraud --
那就是动机 对吗
That's motive, right?
要么梅勒妮是在保护他
And -- and either Melanie is protecting him
要么就是她也参与了
or she's in on it, too.
怎么保护他的
Protecting him how?
梅勒妮删除了凯特被杀当晚
Melanie erased the security footage from S.E.G.
舍伍德直投的安保录像
the night Kate was killed.
好吧
Okay.
我们别操之过急
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
他们两个肯定摊上了什么事
The two of them are definitely involved in something,
但我们不知道是什么事
but we don't know what,
所以你该和帕特里克谈谈
so you need to talk to Patrick.
帕特里克在哪儿
Where's Patrick?
没在家
Not home.
这么恰好
How convenient.
我刚看见尼尔溜走了
I just saw Neil slithering away.
尼尔也来找帕特里克
Neil was looking for Patrick, too.
信你就鬼了
Yeah, I'm sure he was.
好了 我不想和你吵架 埃里克
Okay, I'm not gonna fight with you, Eric.
你想找你弟弟聊 打他电♥话♥
You want to talk to your brother, call him on his cell.
别关门
Stop. Stop.
你为什么要删除凯特被杀那晚的
Why did you erase the security footage
安保录像
the night Kate died?
我有我的理由
I have my reasons.
你什么也证明不了 而且那并不违法
You can't prove anything, and it's not illegal.
如果那与我妻子的死有关就违法了
It is if it has to do with my wife's death.
回家吧 埃里克
Go home, Eric.
不 我不会放弃的
No, I'm not giving up.
我会查出你的目的
I'm gonna find out what you're up to.
你所做的一切只会进一步
All you'll do is drive a bigger wedge
破坏你和帕特里克的关系
between you and patrick.
你想让全家不和 好吧 你成功了
You wanted a rift in the family, well, you have one.
案子调查得怎么样了
Where are we?
和昨天一样 没有进展
Same place as yesterday.
布里巴德街801号♥
被害人被推下楼顶
The vic was pushed off the roof.
没有武器
No weapons.
我觉得这是冲动犯罪
I'm thinking it's a crime of passion
因为实在是不像是早有预谋
since it doesn't appear to be premeditated.
全家人当时都在参加派对
The whole family was at the party.
你还没排除任何一个人的嫌疑
You haven't eliminated any of them yet.
因为我无法排除
Because I can't.
要为参加派对的人做不在场证明真的很难
It's hard to alibi someone at a party.
我没有能确定的嫌犯
I'm swimming in suspects.
没有能用于庭审的证据
What I don't have is forensic evidence.
你有犯罪现场花盆上的那个指纹
You have a print on that planter from your crime scene.
那只是部分指纹 没什么用
It was a partial. It's useless.
什么事
What is it?
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
没什么事吧
Everything all right?
我能失陪一下吗
Will you excuse me for a moment?
詹妮弗昏过去了 但是据说
Jennifer's out of it right now, but I'm told
在警♥察♥抓到她时 她相当亢奋
she was pretty animated when the uniforms picked her up.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
有个警♥察♥是我哥们
One of the unis is a buddy of mine.
他知道我们一起工作 所以给我打了电♥话♥
He knows we're working together, so he gave me a call.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
没太多选择
There's not much choice.
他们的事件报告意味着她的假释作废了
Their incident report means her parole's getting revoked.
没有事件报告
There's no incident report.
你是警♥察♥ 她是你的孩子
You're police. She's your kid.
我没求你这样做
I didn't ask you to do this.
我知道
I know.
你现在想怎么办
So, what do you want to do?
谢谢你送她回家
Thanks for bringing her home.
我不认为送詹妮弗回监狱是个办法
I don't think sending Jennifer back to jail is the answer.
四进戒毒所也不是办法
Four stints in rehab wasn't, either.
她一直在参加戒毒会 安德里娅
Well, she's going to meetings, Andrea.
她只是不小心犯了错
She slipped.
我真不知道该怎么做
I honestly don't know what to do.
我只是不想在太平间见到我们的女儿
I just don't want our daughter to end up in the morgue.
我是帕特里克 请留言
This is Patrick. Leave a message.
帕特里克 是我 我在办公室
Patrick, it's me. I'm at the office.
我没在公♥司♥见到你的车 给我回电
I didn't see your car here. Call me back.
埃里克 你能进来一下吗
Eric, can you come in here, please?
梅 能让尼尔也来一下吗
Would you get Neil in here, as well, May?
早上好
Good morning.
你们谁想告诉我是怎么回事
Either one of you want to tell me what's going on?
没怎么 他辞职了
Nothing's going on. He quit.
是你让我待不下去的
You made it impossible for me to stay.
你们多大了 10岁吗
What are you, 10?
如果你们不想做朋友
If you guys don't want to be friends,
没关系 但这是做生意
that's fine, but this is a business.
尼尔是个好雇员
Neil is a good earner,
我不会把他丢给竞争对手
and I'm not gonna lose him to the competition.
把问题解决了
So, work it out.
就今天
Today.
警探 有新消息吗
Detective. Do you have news?
我还在等你女儿
I'm still waiting for that file
答应给我的那份文件
that your daughter promised me --
埃里克打伤史蒂文·波特
Eric's juvenile record
进少管所的犯罪记录
from the Steven Porter incident?
对 阿曼达找我要过
Right. Amanda asked me for that.
我在办公室没找到
I couldn't find it in my office,
但我今晚会回家再找找的
But I'll check at my house tonight.
你可以明早送到局里
You can send it to the station tomorrow morning.
好的 但是你已经完全了解那个案子了
Okay, but you already know everything about the case.
那份文件里会有什么让你感兴趣的
What could possibly be in that file that's of interest?
在我掌握一切真♥相♥之前
It's hard to say what's of interest
很难说什么让我感兴趣
until I have all the facts.
如果你能寄给我
And if you could send your clothes
派对当晚穿的衣服 我将不胜感激
from the night of the party, I'd appreciate it.
你为什么想要我的衣服
Why would you want my clothes?
我们找所有关键证人都要了
We're asking all key witnesses.
我在努力寻找杀害你儿媳的凶手
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表