剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
I don't care.
你应该看好詹妮弗
You need to watch Jennifer,
而不是和你女朋友卿卿我我
not bang your new girlfriend.
安德里娅
Andrea.
你冷静一下
You should take a moment.
你现在很生气
You're enraged.
对于发生的一切
That's not an appropriate response
你的那种反应并不合适
to anything that's happened.
别心理分♥析♥我
Stop shrinking me!
别再来我工作的地方
Don't come to my work.
所以你不介意
So you won't digress,
詹妮弗和我想出了一个康复计划吗
Jennifer and I have come up with a recovery plan.
不跟我商量吗
Without me?
我已经有了别人 但今天不是来说这个的
I have met someone, but that's a topic for another day.
这不关我的事
Well, it's none of my business.
我们都知道不是这样
We both know that's not true.
我爱你
I love you,
但和你一起生活我忍♥无可忍♥
but I find it impossible to live with you.
真是油嘴滑舌啊
Sweet-talker.
你今天怎么了 安德里娅
What's today, Andrea?
我和一个新搭档正处在磨合期
I'm breaking in a new partner.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
也许是那件事让你情绪低落的
Well, that's probably what set you off.
我不需要心理治疗 伊森
I don't need therapy, Ethan.
不 你需要
Yes, you do.
你的事都能写剧本了
You're this close to an episode.
今天怎么了
What's today?
没人会给我们开门的
You know nobody's gonna answer their door for us.
分头行动 这样我六点前就能回家吃饭了
Split it. I can be home for dinner by 6:00 p.m.
事后访谈应该是我们两人共同完成的
We're supposed to do follow-up interviews together.
你真的认为这儿的人
You really think anyone here
会承认目睹了谋杀案吗
is gonna cop to seeing the murder?
不会
No.
我女儿刚刚考入了普林斯顿大学
My daughter just got accepted to Princeton,
军功章有我的一半
and I'm taking all the credit.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
一起来庆祝吗
Want to come?
有水果馅饼可吃哦
There's gonna be cobbler.
伊森想和我离婚
Ethan wants to divorce me.
告诉他不行
Tell him no.
就说是我说的 该死的傻瓜
Tell him I said so -- damn fool.
要是那么容易就好了
Wish it were that easy.
把孩子放在第一位太蠢了
Putting your kids before your marriage is dumb.
孩子长大之后就离开了
Kids grow up. They leave.
而且他爱你
Plus, he loves you.
你嫁给了个傻瓜 安德里娅
You married an idiot, Andrea.
我会转告他的
I'll tell him you said so.
警♥察♥
Police.
911 有什么紧急情况
911. What is your emergency?
安德里娅·康奈尔警探 编号♥76♥4♥
Detective Andrea Cornell, badge 76♥4♥.
十分紧急 有警♥察♥受伤
Put me on the patch! Officer down!
伊凡
Ivan.
伊凡
Ivan.
坚持住
You stay with me!
不 天啊
No! God!!
你坚持住啊
You stay with me!
不
No!
你为什么这么生气
Why are you so angry?
戴尔的谋杀案仍悬而未决
Dale's murder is still open.
你替死者伸冤
Well, you speak for the dead.
这是你的职责
It's a calling.
戴尔的家人想知道是谁杀了他
Dale's family wants to know who killed him.
我没法告诉他们
And I can't give them that.
为什么
Why not?
他是我的搭档 我不能调查他的谋杀案
He was my partner, and I can't investigate his murder.
这违反规定
It's against regulations.
你从来都不会被这些规定吓倒的
That's never stopped you before.
如果我调查他的案件 我会受不了
If I look in his file, I get dinged.
我找一个警探要最新的进展 也会让我崩溃
I ask a detective for an update, I get dinged.
而且这个案件一直悬而未决
And the case stays open.
真是令人沮丧
That must be frustrating.
伊凡·戴尔 凯特·华纳
Ivan Dale, Kate Warner --
他们不让我专心工作
They won't let me do my job.
他们一直挡在我路上
They keep getting in my way.
谁在阻挠你
Who's stopping you?
所有人
Everyone.
-你想干吗 华纳先生 -我能进来吗
- What do you want, Mr. Warner? - May I come in?
不行
No.
我们应该谈谈
There are things we need to discuss.
我想你不想在外面谈
I don't think you want to do that out here.
你马上走 否则我叫警♥察♥了
You should leave, or I'm gonna call the police.
用我的手♥机♥ 但之后夏洛特谋杀案组
Use my phone. But right after, Charlotte homicide
会找你和你妻子谈谈
will be talking to you and your wife.
怎么样
How's that sound?
让他进来 马克
Let him in, Mark.
喝点什么吗
Would you like something to drink?
我不是来闲聊的
This isn't a social call.
我很紧张 不知道该说什么
Okay. I'm -- I'm nervous. I-I don't know what to say.
你可以跟我坦白
You can start by telling me
我妻子被害那天
what you were doing at my building
你来我公♥司♥干什么
the same day that my wife was killed.
我是去警告她
I went there to warn her off.
-你威胁了我老婆 -不
- You threatened my wife? - No.
我知道这听起来不对劲
I know how it sounds, and --
如果可以 我想收回那些话
I would take it all back if I could.
我想告诉他一切
I-I want to tell him everything.
我不会骗他 我有黑历史 但...
I won't lie -- my past isn't pretty, but...
查理得明白
Charlie needs to hear
如果可以 我是不会抛弃他的
that I would've kept him if I could.
我非常爱他
I loved him so much.
他曾是我的孩子 那么完美可爱
He was mine. He was perfect and beautiful and --
-你必须... -不行
- I mean, you must -- - The answer's no.
什么
What?
他不是你的
He's not yours.
查理是我儿子
Charlie's my son.
我知道
I know that.
他做我的儿子就没多久
I-I only had him for a little while --
只够看着他睡着
Just long enough to watch him sleep
并爱上他 但...
and to fall in love, but...
他做你儿子二十年了
Look, you've had him for 20 years.
在街上路过 他都不会认出我
He wouldn't know me if he passed me on the street.
如果他愿意 以后可以见你
He can meet you later. If he wants.
查理正在大学刻苦念书
Charlie's in college, and he's working hard,
你只会让他分心
and you would just be a...distraction for him.
我上次和你们夫妻聊天时
When I talked to you and your husband,
-你们不是同意... -我改主意了
- I-I-I thought that you were okay with -- - I changed my mind.
离我家人远点
Stay away from my family.
我是查理的母亲
I'm Charlie's mother.
他是否见你 何时见你都由我来决定
I will decide if and when he meets you.
请别这样
No. Please.
你在我无法抚养查理时 给予了他母爱
You loved Charlie when I couldn't.
而且你们也说了
And from everything that you've told me,
他现在聪慧优秀
he is smart and wonderful.
我非常感谢你们收养了他
And because you chose him, I am so grateful to you.
请好好考虑一下 好吗
Please just think about it, okay?
我得走了
Look, I have to go.
我丈夫的公♥司♥今晚要为他开个庆祝会
My husband's firm is celebrating him tonight.
我已经迟到很久了
I'm really late.
请好好考虑一下
Please just think about it.
我了解凯特
I know Kate.
她肯定和你一起上了屋顶
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表