剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
You want me to sign a prenup.
有什么好笑的
Why is that funny?
这能保护你的家人
It makes sense to protect your family.
而且梅勒妮也得签 所以...
Plus, Melanie had to sign one, so...
你不是梅勒妮
You're no Melanie.
她也不差
She's not so bad.
我觉得她只是...
I think she just...
她感觉被排挤了
She feels left out.
你为什么这么善良
Why are you so nice?
真的 这没什么大不了的
Really, it's no biggie.
你和我 我们深爱对方
You and me -- we're solid.
就算你丢下我跑了 我也会跟着你 所以
And if you leave me, I'm coming with you, so...
埃里克·华纳的临终遗嘱
这种情况下可不行
Not in this case.
不论什么情况
In every case.
而且 肯定是我先死
Anyway... I'm going first.
无论多么痛苦
As painful as it is,
再怎么推迟必做的事也不可能让她复生
putting off the inevitable will not bring her back.
凯特不希望大家沉溺于悲痛中
Kate didn't want wallowing.
另外她更希望火葬
And she preferred cremation.
我知道我们必须要举♥行♥一些仪式
I know we have to do something at the house,
那就越早办越好
so let's make it as soon as possible
然后赶快结束 可以吗
and get it over with, okay?
警探
Detective!
我不知道大家都跟你说了什么
I don't know what everyone is telling you,
但是我爱我的妻子
but I loved my wife.
你当时在屋顶上吗
Were you on the roof?
我没有杀凯特
I didn't kill Kate.
这不是我问的问题
That's not what I asked.
我会查清楚的
I'll find out anyway --
不管你配不配合
With or without you.
你觉得她不会是...
You don't think she...
她不可能...
It's not possible that she --
不 凯特不是那样的
No, that -- that wasn't Kate.
你又没那么喜欢她
You weren't exactly a fan.
这话不对
Not true.
你是我的朋友
Look, you're my buddy,
我不相信女人 原因显而易见
and, for obvious reasons, I don't trust women.
她是合规部的 那就和内务部一样
She was compliance. That's like internal affairs.
没人喜欢他们
Nobody likes them.
心里有鬼的人才不喜欢
Nobody with something to hide.
这话也不对
Again, not true.
想象一下你在开车
You know how you're driving along,
没喝酒 没有超速
sober, observing the speed limit,
突然后视镜里出现了个警♥察♥
and suddenly you got a cop in your rearview,
于是你就紧张起来
and now you -- you know how you tense up --
两手放在十点钟和两点钟的位置 摒住呼吸
your hands at 10:00 and 2:00, and your breathing stops --
你知道我是黑人 对吧
You are aware that I'm black, right?
我的重点是 面对权威的审查
My point is, it's normal to be uncomfortable
觉得不舒服是正常的
in the face of judgement by authority,
女人的审查尤甚
especially with women.
你没有一桩婚姻走到最后也是神奇
It's remarkable that none of your marriages worked.
凯特没有自杀
Kate didn't commit suicide.
有人杀了她
Someone killed her.
我只是不知道怎么会这样
I just don't know how this happened.
聚会上都是家人 同事 资方
The party was all family, employees, investors --
都是我们认识的人和他们的对象
all people we know and their dates.
谁
Who --
谁会把我的妻子推下楼顶
Who would have pushed my wife off the roof?
凯特·华纳
早安
Morning.
你好
Hello.
当我录用你时
Look, when I hired you,
你只是我妹妹在法学院的朋友而已
you were just my sister's friend from law school.
-我从没想到 -你以为我有吗
- I never thought... - You think I did?
你觉得他们会怎么说
What do you think they'll say?
你是老板 而我是"那个女人"
You're the boss, and I'm "that woman".
没人会这么说
Nobody would ever say that.
不会当我的面说
No, no, not to my face.
所有的成就都是我争取来的
I have had to fight for everything,
结果它们一下子都化为乌有
and in one fell swoop, that all goes away
就因为你想要公开
because you want to take this public.
那你想怎么样
Okay, what do you want to do?
接下来三十年你都想偷偷摸摸的吗
You want to sneak around for the next 30 years?
好吧 可以
Okay, fine.
只有一件事可以做了
There's only one thing to do.
我去找份新工作
I'll go get another job.
瞎说 这是你父亲的公♥司♥
Oh, that's ridiculous. It's your father's firm.
我不会放弃你
I'm not giving you up.
我也不要再藏着这件事了
And I'm not keeping this hidden anymore.
听着
Listen, um...
我来省省你们的时间吧
I'm just gonna save you two some time.
仅供参考
F.Y.I.
我们都知道
We all know.
所以你们没糊弄到任何人
So you're not fooling anyone,
可能只是在糊弄自己
except maybe yourselves.
别再纠结了 行不
Just get over it. Okay?
邮政信箱32111
你有一个包裹待提取 追踪码85787-6
请输入密♥码♥
有人进来过
Somebody was in here.
看起来没拿走什么东西
Doesn't look like anything was taken.
我们要告诉警♥察♥这件事吗
Should we tell the cops about this?
他们会来采集指纹 然后验出很多人
Well, they'll dust it for prints and get back many sets --
凯特的 她助理的
Kate's, her assistant's...
你的
Yours.
那是你的吗
Is that yours?
凯特的
Kate's.
凯特有个白色的平板
Kate had a white iPad.
她买♥♥的时候我和她在一起
I was with her when she bought it.
她可能有两个吧
Guess she had two.
你知道她有个邮政信箱吗
Did you know she had a P.O. box?
什么
What?
她收到一条包裹的消息
She got a text message about a package.
我甚至不知道她有一个邮政信箱
I didn't even know that she had a post office box.
我也不知道
I didn't, either.
埃里克
Listen, uh, Eric...
验尸结束了
The autopsy's done.
我会和爸爸去停尸房♥拿结果
I'm gonna go to the morgue with Dad for the results.
楼下见
I'll meet you downstairs.
埃里克 这会很困...
Eric, this is gonna be really h-
好吧
Okay.
等你准备好
Whenever you're ready.
我听说你之前和康奈尔谈过话
I heard you spoke to Cornell earlier.
这世上还有隐私吗
Is anything private?
在大厅谈话可不算隐私
Not if it happens in the lobby.
再也没有隐私了
And not anymore.
你对她说了什么
What did you say to her?
你们为什么在这里
Why are you here?
来看尸检结果
For the autopsy results.
我还没让人通知你们尸检结束了
I didn't tell anybody to notify you that it was completed.
我有朋友的 警探
I have friends, detective.
凯特·华纳 36岁女性
Kate warner, 36-year-old female,
从12层楼跌落致死
died from a 12-story fall.
她的颈部和胸部的
The impact severed her spine
椎骨因此断裂
in the cervical and thoracic regions.
手臂上有死后形成的淤青
There were perimortem bruises on the brachia,
说明死前有过挣扎
indicating a struggle.
从上述情况和尸体最终姿势判断
Based up on that and the final position of the body,
这是件杀人案
this is a homicide.
化验结果显示受害者体内没有
Tests indicate the victim didn't have anything to drink
酒精或药物的痕迹
or any drugs in her system,
但是我们还要等最终的毒理学检查结果
But we're awaiting the final toxicology.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表