剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
你确定是这地方吗
Are you sure this is the place?
跟贷款账单的地址一样
Same address as on the mortgage bill.
好吧
All right.
布恩 我懂
The city of Boone, I get.
那是个大学城吧
It's a college town, right?
但是谁会住在这种偏远地方啊
But who the hell is gonna live all the way out here?
我一直等着你们来呢
I've been waiting for you to come knocking.
你怎么认识凯特·华纳的
How do you know Kate Warner?
你是指凯特·马丁
You mean Kate Martin?
这是她的娘家姓
That's her maiden name.
你怎么认识她的
So, how do you know her?
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
她嫁给了你
So, she married you.
为什么凯特告诉我你已经死了
Why would Kate tell me you were dead?
-我不知道她为什么 -这么说你们关系不好
- I don't know why she would - So you two weren't close.
这还用说吗
What do you think?
凯特16岁时就离家了
Kate left when she was 16.
我们自此就再没联♥系♥了
We haven't spoken since.
你为什么问这些问题
Why are you asking all these questions?
你知道凯特还了你的贷款吗
Did you know Kate paid your mortgage?
不知道
No.
现在讲得通了
Makes sense now, though.
为什么这么说
Why is that?
银行催了我一年
Bank's been chasing me for a year,
几周前终于不打电♥话♥了
and finally, the calls stopped a few weeks ago.
我以为他们不再朝我要钱
I figured they were done trying to get money
而是要把我赶出去了
and eviction was next.
我以为你们是送传票的司法人员
That's who I thought you were -- process servers.
如果凯特要我还她钱
Look, if Kate wants me to pay her back,
你让她打给我
you tell her to call me.
我不是吃白食的人
I'm no freeloader.
等我找到工作 就可以想出一个付款协议
We can figure out a payment plan when I find work.
我们可以进屋吗
Can we come in?
我们要告诉你一些事
There's something we need to tell you.
好的
Yeah.
县法♥院♥
律师
Counselor.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我在调查谋杀案
I'm investigating a murder.
这我知道
I am aware of that.
我已经录完我的口供了
I already gave you my statement.
我需要你在派对那晚的外套
And now I need your outfit from the night of the party.
以你为凶手辩护的经验应该知道
You've defended enough killers to know
我会让所有关键证人上交外衣
I'll be asking all key witnesses to provide their garments.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
你现在把注意力从我哥哥身上移开了
Now that you have, uh, shifted your focus from my brother,
你在抓救命稻草
you are grasping at straws.
我在撒大网
I'm casting a wider net.
警探 我没杀凯特
Detective, I did not kill Kate.
我爱她
I loved her.
你不是吧
You didn't.
我不该的
I shouldn't have.
我不会再做了
And I never will again.
也许再做一次
Okay, maybe one more time.
你说过 我再重复下
You said, and I quote,
"他是那种你永远不会睡在一起的人
"He's the guy who you never, ever, ever sleep with.
因为你会在无尽的悔恨中醒来"
Because you will wake up crushed under a mountain of regret."
还有羞愧
Mm-hmm. And shame.
-不要忘了羞愧 -是啊
- Don't forget shame. - Right.
但感觉真的非常棒
But it was really, really good.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
别批评我
Look, don't judge me.
我觉得非常荒唐
I feel really ridiculous.
我没有批评
I'm not judging.
你有
You are.
你有约束力
You -- you have restraint.
-你真说得上完美 -不 我不完美
- You're really kind of perfect, actually. - No, I-I'm not perfect.
我也有不堪的往事
Okay, I-I'm not -- I'm not proud of this.
我年轻时
When I was younger...
认识了一个男人
There was this -- there was this guy
我很想跟他在一起
that I-I really wanted,
但他当时准备跟别人求婚
but he was about to propose to someone else,
我...
and I...
我还是去追他了
I went for him anyway.
你追到了吗
Did you get him?
追到了
I did.
但这么做不对
But it was wrong.
我那时还年轻
You know, I was young.
想要就想得到
I-I wanted what I wanted at the time.
我不在乎伤害了谁
I didn't care who I was hurting.
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
你有缺点了
You're totally flawed.
我松了口气
I am so relieved.
我不知道为什么要告诉你这些
I don't know why I told you that.
很多人会跟我说一些他们不想让我知道的事
Well, a lot of people tell me things they don't want me to know.
我还是需要你的外套
I still need your outfit.
好吧 但是已经被♥干♥洗了
All right. Fine. But it's been dry-cleaned.
你不知道我要找什么
You don't know what I'm looking for.
我马上拿给你
I will get it to you right away.
还有埃里克的少年犯罪记录
With Eric's juvenile record.
在我父亲手里 他出城了
My father has that, and he is out of town.
他回城时给你
You will get it when he returns.
他和你兄弟们在布恩吗
Is he in Boone with your brothers?
不是
No.
他在哪
Where is he?
我不知道 开商务会议去了
I don't know. Business meetings.
问完了吗
Is that all?
从来没想过我再也见不到我女儿了
Never thought for a second I wouldn't see my baby again.
你说你和凯特好几年没联♥系♥过
You said you hadn't talked to Kate in years.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
是的
Yes.
为什么你一直问
Why do you keep asking me?
因为我认为你们联♥系♥过了
Because I think you did.
她跟你说过我哥的事
And she told you things about my brother
你用来勒索他
that you used as ammunition for blackmailing him.
你们以为自己是谁啊
Who do you think you are?
来我家
You come into my house
跟我说我女儿死了
and tell me that my daughter is dead,
还这样指控我
and then you accuse me of that.
这不只是指控
It isn't just an accusation.
凯特给你打过两次电♥话♥
Kate called you, twice.
这不是我的电♥话♥号♥ 是杰克的
Yeah, that isn't my number. It's Jake's.
-杰克是谁 -以前的男友
- Who is Jake? - An old boyfriend.
他们...
Did -- did they...
他们交往了很久吗
Did they date a long time?
杰克不是她的男友 是我的
Jake wasn't her boyfriend. He was mine.
凯特为什么会和你以前的男友通话
Why would Kate want to talk to an old boyfriend of yours?
也许她对他余情未了
Maybe she still had a thing for him.
我不明白
I-I'm so confused.
那我说清楚点 小朋友
Well, let me spell it out, college boy.
在凯特勾走杰克前 他一直是我的
Jake was mine until Kate stole him away.
不不 你说凯特离开的时候只有16岁
No. No, you said Kate left when she was 16.
你觉得16岁的孩子
Oh, you think a 16-year-old
就不会勾引男人吗
can't wag her ass when she wants to?
我为她做了那么多
I did plenty for that girl.
我是单身妈妈 做出那么多牺牲
Being a single mom and the sacrifices you make...
她却夺走了我唯一的爱人
And she took away the only thing I ever really loved.
等下 所以你的男朋友
Wait, so your boyfriend...
就是凯特孩子的父亲吗
was he the father of Kate's baby?
你该走了
It's time for you to go.
这是她离开的原因吗
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表