剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
She would have gone to that roof with you.
我老婆是你杀的
Did you kill my wife?
慢着
Let's take a minute.
-回答我 -不是
- Answer me! - No!
我没杀她
I -- I didn't kill her.
你之前在饭店见了凯特
You met with Kate earlier, at the restaurant,
为什么还要去公♥司♥
so why'd you come to the building?
别说了 比琳达
Don't say anything else, Belinda.
我们找个律师吧
Let's just get a lawyer.
我没杀她
I didn't do it.
我在监控录像上看到你了
I saw you on the security tapes.
警方正在查阅那个录像
The cops are looking at the exact same footage.
-你为什么在那里 -够了
- Explain to me why you were there. - That's enough!
为什么
Why?!
别说了
Stop talking.
马克
Mark.
你不会也怀疑我...
Y-you don't think that I --
你当时很难过 我没法跟你讲道理
You were upset. I-I couldn't even reason with you.
所以你昨天去见了凯特
Is that why you scheduled a meeting with Kate yesterday?
我想让她见见查理
I wanted her to meet Charlie.
你瞒着我去找她了
You went behind my back.
我必须这么做
I had to.
我们儿子有权认识他的母亲
Our son had a right to know his mother.
我才是他妈 马克
I'm his mother, Mark.
凯特是他的亲生母亲
Kate gave birth to him.
我们决定收养他时已经聊过这事了
Look, we talked about this when we decided to adopt him.
我们发过誓 绝对不会成为那种父母
We swore that we would never be those people.
领养他的大部分时间
For most of his life,
我一直担心有人会来接走他
all I could think about was the knock at the door.
我刚放下心...
And then the minute you stop worrying...
所以你那时很生气
It's why you were angry.
不想让凯特接近你的儿子
You didn't want Kate near your son.
你可以去查监控录像
Check the security feed. Look at the tapes.
就能知道我离开的时间了
It -- they will say when I left.
太不巧了
That's too bad.
有人把录像删除了
Because someone erased the footage.
什么
What?
我知道是谁干的
I think I know who did.
监控室
有个金发苗条的女人
It was a woman. She was blond and very thin --
胸很大 她...
very big-busted. She was...
穿着一身金...
She was wearing this gold --
金属质感的紧身裙
gold Lamé tight, tight dress
妆很浓 穿着高跟鞋 戴了首饰
and had a lot of makeup and high heels and jewelry.
她很显眼
She was -- she was hard to miss.
有印象吗
Does she sound familiar?
我知道她是谁
I know who she is.
我现在明白了
I get it now.
为什么凯特那么执着地想见查理
Why Kate was so insistent about meeting Charlie.
她当时怀孕了
She was pregnant.
她告诉你了
She told you?
没有
No.
但当我读到她被杀的新闻时 我才意识到
But when I read about her murder, I-I realized
她想在生新宝宝前
she didn't want to give birth to a new baby
确保她抛弃的孩子应有尽有
till she knew that the one she gave up had everything he needed.
我应有尽有
I did.
华纳先生
Mr. Warner.
你认识我
You know who I am?
你是她丈夫
The husband.
我看到你和我妈在一起
I saw you with my mother.
你长得很像她
You look a lot like her.
她是什么样的人
What was she like?
你说你看到过我们俩一起
You said that, uh, you saw us together.
是什么时候的事
When was that?
她的信从一家机构寄过来
Her letter came from an agency.
他们说她想见我 因为我已成年
They said she wanted to meet me, and since I'm of age...
我可以自己做选择了
It was my choice.
你想见她吗
And did you want to?
我有很多问题
I had questions.
"为什么她放弃了我" "我有兄弟姐妹吗"
"Why'd she give me up?" "Did I have any siblings?"
那些别人
Things that...
视为当然的事情
everyone else takes for granted.
你什么都没做错 查理
You didn't do anything wrong, Charlie.
但我伤害了你
But I hurt you.
没有
No.
我应该考虑你的感受 而不是只想自己好过
I should have made it easier on you instead of on myself.
我很害怕
I was afraid.
如果她不喜欢我呢
What if she didn't like me?
所以我想先看看她
I just wanted to look at her first.
我跟着你
I followed you.
我看到了你看着凯特的样子
And I saw the way you were looking at Kate,
我以为...
and I thought...
你妈妈找到了信 然后特别焦虑
Your mother found the letter and then -- and then lost it,
在跟踪你之后
and then she showed it to me
她把信给我看了 查理
after she'd followed you, Charlie.
我
I...
我很抱歉 妈妈
I'm sorry, mom.
我只想知道她是怎样的人
I-I just wanted to know what she was like.
对不起 因为我 你永远无法知道了
Oh. And because of me, now you never will.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
华纳先生
Mr. Warner?
你知道我爸爸是谁吗
Do you know who my father is?
是他
He is.
我知道凯特和谁吃的午饭了
I found Kate's lunch guest.
她叫比琳达·彼得森
Her name's Belinda Peterson.
住在南卡罗来纳州
She lives in South Carolina.
你通知查尔斯顿警局了吗
You notify Charleston P.D.?
告诉他们你在路上了
Told them you were on the way.
想搭车吗
Feel like taking a ride?
如果让我开车的话
Only if I can drive.
怎么了 埃里克
What's up, Eric?
鲁本三明治
A reuben.
附加一份乌鸦肉
With a side of crow.
我的最爱
My favorite.
接受你的道歉了
Apology accepted.
感觉我现在到处和人道歉
Seems all I do anymore is apologize to everyone.
对不起
Sorry.
你失去了你的妻子和孩子
You lost your wife and a baby.
如果你伤了别人的心
If feelings get hurt...
我觉得你的家人会理解你的
...I think your family will give you a pass.
不过 你已经不再是我的家人了
That's just it -- you're not family anymore.
我不是想指责你
I didn't say that to point fingers.
确实 我不是了
It's true. I'm not.
这就是你不给我加腌菜的原因吗
Is that why you didn't bring me any pickles?
下次我会记得加上的
Next time.
好吧
Right.
阿曼达说你放弃了
Amanda said you're throwing in the towel.
她没给我选择的余地
She didn't give me a choice.
我们在孩子的问题上没法达成一致
We couldn't agree about kids.
凯特有过一个儿子 送去收养了
Kate had a son she gave up for adoption.
我见到他了
I met him.
她会很骄傲的
She would have been so proud.
他叫查理
His name's Charlie.
他并不属于我 但我还是很想保护他
He's not even mine, but I still felt protective.
他在找生父
He's looking for his biological father.
那个人 不太好吗
He's, uh... he's not a good guy?
反正是会很让他失望的那种人
Would have let him down in the worst way.
他的养父母都很优秀
And his adoptive parents are stellar.
是啊
Yeah.
我也想收养
I wanted to adopt, too.
什么 我以为你不想要孩子呢
What? I-I thought you didn't want kids.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表