剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
只是
It's just that you...
你看起来太累了
You look so -- so tired.
也许你应该躺下
Maybe you should lie down.
不 我一点都不累
No, I'm not tired at all,
你想睡就先去吧
But you can go to bed if you want.
我晚一点睡
I'll be in later.
但是
But, uh...
那时候我就睡着了
Then I'll be asleep.
这不是你想要的
And you don't want that.
哪件事更重要呢
What's more important --
是赚钱养家还是欢愉片刻
Our bills getting paid or your immediate happiness?
我比较在意能不能让你片刻欢愉
I was thinking more about your immediate happiness.
格伦·卡普里汽车旅馆
她有来过吗
Has she been here?
为客户保密是我们的本分
Our clientele relies on discretion.
你为何不直接告诉我我想知道的事
Why don't you just tell me what I need to know?
没警徽 那你是她老公了
No badge, so you must be the husband.
她来过这
She was here...
和一个男的
with some guy.
抱歉 哥们
Sorry, man.
我曾和你一样
Been in your shoes.
和老婆离婚以后
This place is the only thing I got to keep
我就只剩下这间店了
after I divorced my cheating bride.
是这个男人吗
Is that the guy?
没错
Yeah.
就是他
That's him.
看起来就是个会劈腿的
Even looks like a cheater.
给你一个忠告 骗子永远都在说谎
Word of advice -- liars lie.
不要原谅她 跟她离婚
Don't forgive her. Divorce her.
-过来看看 -好的
- Check it out? - Yeah.
埃里克
Eric.
埃里克
Eric!
别担心
Don't worry.
我什么都没跟那个警探说
I didn't tell that detective anything.
别多管闲事
Mind your own business.
他没杀他妻子
He did not kill his wife.
过失杀人罪
Involuntary manslaughter.
判五年 第三年可以假释
Five with parole in three.
不可能 你的当事人是个惯犯
No way. Your client's a habitual offender.
这一次他用螺丝刀捅死了一个人
This time he stabbed a man to death with a screwdriver.
判15年7年能保释已经是宽大处理了
7 to 15, and that's generous.
打开看看
Check the pocket.
就在开头
In limine.
螺丝刀是无效证据
Screwdriver's out.
警♥察♥有搜捕令 曼迪
Cops had a warrant, Mandy.
只是房♥子的 不是车♥库♥的
For the house, not the garage,
何况螺丝刀是他们从车里找到的
And certainly not the car they found it in.
我有目击证人
I've got witnesses.
我也有
I've got witnesses, too.
小小礼物不成敬意
I'm giving you a freebie.
你还是收下为妙
Take the win.
没想到你竟然这么刻薄
Never knew you could be so ruthless.
我只是实话实说
I'm just keeping them honest.
你来找我有什么事
So, what did you need to see me about?
我以前的女朋友 蒂娜·索伊
A woman I dated, Tina Sawyer,
昨晚来公♥寓♥找我
showed up at my loft last night.
我好像在公♥司♥也遇到过她
And I might have seen her at work.
就是那个被康奈尔警探问过话的女人
Is this the woman Cornell interviewed?
老爸告诉你的
Dad told you?
警♥察♥先跟我说的
After the cops did.
我经常跟这些人打交道 埃里克
I work with these people, Eric.
他们多少会透漏一些
They tell me things.
她到底是谁
So, who is she?
我们是几个月前认识的
We saw each other for a couple of months.
后来事情变得很诡异
Then things got weird.
你当时没察觉到危险
And you didn't see the red flags?
她总能自圆其说
She always had an explanation.
确实是疯子的做派
Yeah, the cray-crays always do.
我和她分手了
I broke up with her,
但她就是不肯面对现实
but she just wouldn't take no for an answer.
不停地给我打电♥话♥ 发邮件 发短♥信♥
She kept calling, e-mailing, texting.
我去哪儿她就去哪儿
Then she started showing up everywhere I went.
有天晚上我回到家
One night I came home, and she, uh...
她竟然在我的公♥寓♥里面
She was inside my apartment.
风情万种地等着你
Boiling a rabbit?
她全身淤青
Covered in bruises...
威胁我说要报♥警♥
threatening to go to the cops
如果我不和她复合 她就报♥警♥说我打她
to say that I beat her if we didn't get back together.
康奈尔警探一定愿意听到这些
Well, Cornell must have lapped it up.
这就证实了她的想法
It corroborates her theory
你就是杀妻凶手
that you're a woman-beating killer.
我该怎么做
So, what do I do?
什么都不要做
Nothing.
等着康奈尔警探来找你
You let Cornell come to you.
与此同时 我会去法♥院♥
And in the meantime, I will go to court
申请限制令
and file a restraining order.
给每个人复印一份 每个人都该有一份
Copies for everybody. Everybody should have that.
什么情况
What's going on in here?
我叫尼尔过来帮忙加快会议进度
I'm just bringing Neil up to speed on the meeting.
我的会
My meeting?
我很荣幸能来搭把手 埃里克
Look, I'm happy to play second fiddle, Eric.
在得到你的允许前我是不会插手的
Won't say a word unless you ask me to.
我曾拜托过你
I've been asking.
还在等到那个答案
still waiting on that answer, though.
你知道我是站在你这边的
Look, you know I'm on your side.
我愿意为公♥司♥ 为这个家做任何事
I'd do anything for this firm, for this family.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
没有
No.
能单独谈谈吗
Do you have a minute?
你在帮尼尔准备我要开的会议
You're prepping Neil for my meeting.
你觉得我没法做好我的工作吗
You don't think I can do my job anymore?
你不是要辞职吗
I thought you were resigning.
我当时自愿离职是为了保护公♥司♥
I was distancing myself to protect the firm.
我不希望我的事
I don't want what's happening to me
毁掉你的心血
to destroy what you've built.
是我们的心血
What we built.
我们会渡过难关的 决不放弃
We weather the storm. We don't quit.
公♥司♥是大家的
The company was for all of you,
但是显然帕特里克肯定管不好
but it's become clear Patrick's in no place to run anything.
阿曼达也不感兴趣 所以就是你的了
Amanda's not interested. So that leaves you.
要是你离开 我们直接就关门大吉了
If you walk, we might as well just shut the door.
我不会允许这种事发生
I'm not gonna let that happen,
我也不需要别人盯着我的一举一动
and I don't need anyone looking over my shoulder.
事情发生还不到两周
It's been less than two weeks.
我不知道你有没有准备好
I'm not sure you're ready.
你觉得我什么时候才能准备好
When do you think I'll be ready?
三周 三个月还是三年
Three weeks? Three months? Three years?
你过了多久从妈妈的事里走出来的
When were you ready after mom?
我现在还会时常悲痛
Some days I'm still not.
我只是想帮你
I'm just trying to help.
没有了凯特 我只剩下工作了
Without Kate, this is all I have left.
在这里 我才知道自己是谁
When I am here, I know who I am.
知道该做什么
I know what to do.
这是我的会议 我的投资人
It's my meeting, my investor.
我会完成的 单独完成
I'm doing it -- alone.
加文
Gavin.
很高兴见到你
Great to see you.
我这儿有三份资产目录
I have about three portfolios
想给你介绍
I want to walk through with you,
我还在露娜餐厅订了桌子
and we have a reservation at Luna.
我们已经合作七年了
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表