剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
《秘密与谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Secrets and Lies"...
谁杀了她 利亚姆
Who would've killed her, Liam?
你知道那份银行结单吗
Do you know about the bank statement?
也许和尼尔有关
I think it had something to do with Neil.
她开始查他所有的账户
She -- she started to look into all of his accounts.
凯特还有其他电子设备吗
Did Kate have any other devices?
没有
No.
凯特为什么会给你发那张照片
Why did Kate send you that photo?
这是我女儿
It's my daughter.
她失踪了
She's missing.
如果我见到你女儿或是她朋友
If I see your daughter or her friend,
我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
她在你们的派对看到卡莉后就把照片发给了我
Sent me the photo when she saw Carly at your party.
瑞秋 你还记得吗
Rachel. You remember her?
你带着她和卡莉去了豪华包厢
You took her and Carly to the skybox.
那是他女儿
It's his daughter, man!
他会下狠手的
He's gonna hurt you!
你女儿只是去了那里
Y-your daughter was just there.
卡莉是应♥召♥女郎
Carly's a call girl.
警探
Detective.
警探
Detective.
警探
Detective?
到底怎么回事 伙计
What the hell, man?
你那男朋友 尼尔
I think your boyfriend, Neil,
应该有我们需要的答案
has got the answers that we need.
但他现在在康奈尔手上 所以
But Cornell has got him now, so --
你是一直在和她合作吗
Have you been working with her this whole time?
没有 一开始没有
No. Not at first.
发生了一些事
Something happened,
我别无选择
and I didn't have a choice.
你唯一没撒谎的一件事
So, the only thing you weren't lying about
就是所有人都会说谎
is that everybody lies.
你到底有没有女儿
Do you even have a daughter?
有
Yes.
好吧 我是警♥察♥ 但不是这里的警♥察♥
Okay, I'm a cop, but I'm not a local one.
我在纽约警局
I'm NYPD.
我女儿确实失踪了
And my daughter is missing.
我约你和我吃饭的
I asked you to meet me for dinner.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
我不舒服
I didn't feel well.
你不舒服
You didn't feel well?
而且我不喜欢你约的别人
And I didn't like the other people you invited.
别人
The other people?
不就是米奇嘛
It's just Mitch.
他就像个叔叔一样
He's like an uncle.
不 他是你搭档
No, he's your partner.
他不是我的家人
He's not my family.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
你是谁
Who the hell are you?!
听着 走可不行
Look, don't walk.
跑 滚
Run! Go.
快滚
Go!
你有什么毛病
Hey, what is wrong with you?!
我18岁了 你管不着我
I'm 18! You're not in charge.
听着 住我的房♥子就得听我的
Look, my house, my rules.
在你有大人样之前都不算成年
You're not an adult till you act like one.
要不是你这个混♥蛋♥
If you weren't such an ass...
-注意你的措辞 -我就不用藏
- Watch your language, man. ... - I wouldn't have to hide
我约会的人了
who I'm seeing.
你谁也不能见了
You're not seeing anyone!
这样下去你只会睡遍
You're just sleeping your way through
所有高年级的人
the whole damn senior class.
她那晚就离开了
She left later that night,
我再没见过她
and I haven't seen her since.
你孩子不高兴了 就离开了
So, your kid was unhappy, and she left.
不意味着她就有麻烦了
Doesn't mean she's in trouble.
你真以为我是那种
You really think that I'm the type of person
会错判危险等级的人吗
that misunderstands the level of danger in a situation?
不 我觉得你是那种
No, I think you're the kind of guy
以骗人为生的人
who lies to people for a living.
听着 康奈尔有我需要的东西
Look, I needed something from Cornell.
-我也有她需要的东西 -没错
- She needed something from me. - Yeah!
她需要你暗中监视我
She needed you to spy on me!
没有 如果我想坏你的事
No, if I wanted to screw you,
我早就告诉她利亚姆的伎俩了
I could have told her about Liam's fraud.
联调局早就出动了
The feds would have a field day, man.
你告诉她什么了
What did you tell her?
这你不必担心
Nothing you need to worry about.
我不担心
I'm not worried.
我再也不是嫌疑人了
I'm no longer a suspect.
你知道吗 在她将罪犯绳之以法之前
You know what? Till she's got a perp in chains,
所有人都有嫌疑
no one's in the clear.
她告诉你这起案件的最新消息了吗
She, give you any updates on the case?
如果康奈尔认为你
If Cornell thought you were
只是个伤心欲绝的丈夫 她会的
just the grieving husband, she would.
试试吧
Test it.
你该走了
You need to go.
秘密与谎言
第二季 第五集
这家伙不是上班族
This guy is no working stiff.
他有人脉和朋友
He's got resources and people.
好吗 你不能就这样吓唬他
All right? You can't just bully him.
这不是我第一次审讯
This isn't my first interrogation.
你的结案率让人印象深刻 警探
I'm aware of your impressive close rate, detective.
知道吗 如果你团队办案要快得多
You know, you'd close a lot quicker as part of a team.
让我做我的工作
Let me do my job.
康奈尔 你的搭档死了快两年了
Cornell, it's been almost two years since your partner died.
我听腻了你为单独工作找的借口
I'm getting tired of you making excuses to work solo.
我们谈过这个了
We've been over this.
我一个人工作得更好
I work better alone.
随你怎么给他施压
Push him as far as you can,
但别搞得他寻求法律援助
but don't let it get to where he invokes.
我们可不想再来对付一个律师
Last thing we need around here is another lawyer.
好吧 对 我的确说谎了
Okay, yeah, I-I did lie.
我认识照片里的女孩
I know the girl in the picture.
卡莉
Carly.
是的 但这与凯特的死无关
Yeah, but it has nothing to do with Kate's death.
有没有关系不是你说了算的
It's not for you to determine the relevance of anything.
你是怎么认识卡莉的
How do you know Carly?
听着 我结过三次婚
Look, I've -- I've been married three times.
所以 现在我发现预付费要省事得多
So, now I find it easier to pay up front.
那她是个妓♥女♥咯
So, she's a prostitute?
我更倾向用"应♥召♥女郎" 但是 没错
I mean, I prefer escort, but, yeah.
是的 我撒谎了 因为不好意思说
Yeah, I-I lied 'cause I was embarrassed.
这就是你编的故事
So, that's your story?
不 我没编故事
No, it's not a story.
我 听着 我在车里和她啪了
I -- look, I screwed her in my car.
那30分钟我就是在干这个
That's where I was for 30 minutes.
然后利亚姆看见我在办公室整理衣服
And then Liam saw me cleaning up in my office.
我发誓
I swear.
问题是 能证明你一面之词的唯一方法
The problem is the only way for me to confirm your story
是询问卡莉
is to interview Carly,
但现在我们找不到她
And locating her has proven difficult.
听着 我愿意帮忙
Look, you know, I'd love to help,
但我是几个月前在一家酒吧里遇见的她
but I-I met her in a bar a few months ago.
我只有个手♥机♥号♥
All I got was a phone number.
不是服务电♥话♥吗
Not the service number?
什么
What?
大多数应♥召♥女郎在遇到中意的客户之前
Well, most escorts go through a service
都是通过中介联♥系♥客人的
until they're comfortable with their client,
那之后她们才会想剔除中间人
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表