剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
你不帮我 我就无法找到她
Without you, I won't be able to find her.
听我把话讲完
Just hear me out.
拜托了
Please.
折腾了一整天 我有很多事要烦
It's been a long day, and I've got a lot on my mind,
赶紧说完
so make it fast.
康奈尔早些时候逮捕了卡莉
Cornell arrested Carly earlier.
很好 这不是你要的吗
Great. Isn't that what you wanted?
现在她可以跟你说你女儿的下落...
Now she can tell you where your daughter is --
但在康奈尔查出瑞秋的线索前
But before Cornell could find out anything about Rachel,
警方就把卡莉释放了
the cops released Carly.
他们为什么要这么做
Why would they do that?
也许是因为
Probably 'cause she serviced
局里一些重要人物享受过她的服务吧
a few key members of the department.
卡莉现在可能已经出州了
Carly could be in another state by now,
所以现在我只能跟你哥们尼尔
so the only way that I'm gonna get answers about my daughter
了解我女儿的信息
is through your buddy Neil.
她只是为他提供服务 他们不熟
He uses her services, man. It's not like they hang out.
你觉得他会随便邀请一个妓♥女♥
Look, you think if she was just some hooker
来你公♥司♥的派对吗
that he'd invite her to your office party?
他必须确保她不会给他丢脸
He had to be sure she wasn't gonna embarrass him.
尼尔跟卡莉的关系没他说的那么简单
Neil knows Carly better than he's saying.
-他就是个骗子 -你不也是吗
- He's a proven liar. - Look who's talking.
尼尔辞职了
Neil quit.
康奈尔认为他没杀凯特
Cornell thinks he didn't kill Kate,
所以这与我完全无关
so it's really not my problem.
你找到利亚姆跟我们说的银行结单了吗
Really? You find the bank statement Liam told us about?
那小子说尼尔跟这事有关
Okay, the kid said that Neil has something to do with it.
这说得通 是他进去凯特的办公室
It makes sense -- he's the one that went in
从她的桌取走结单的
and took it out of Kate's desk.
如果尼尔做了见不得人的财务勾当
And if Neil was doing some shady financial crap
-被凯特捉到了... -每个人都说谎
- and Kate caught him -- - Everyone lies.
利亚姆是个骗子
Liam is a liar,
所以他在这件事上撒谎也说得通
so it makes sense that he would stay true to form.
瑞秋 尼尔和凯莉一起待在公♥司♥的豪华包厢
Rachel was with Neil and Carly in your firm's Skybox.
尼尔是我找到女儿的最后机会
Neil's my last connection to my daughter.
如果他肯说实话 他会对你说
If he's gonna tell the truth to anybody, it's you.
你妻子死了
Your wife is dead.
我不想我女儿步她后尘
I don't want that to happen to my daughter.
帕特里克通知我的 他怎么来了
Patrick called me. Why is he here?
-没事的 -不是的
- It's okay. - No, it's not.
法♥院♥已发出拘票逮捕这位纽约警♥察♥
Your New York cop has a bench warrant out for his arrest.
你没有完成重大毒品案的证词就离开
You walked away mid-testimony in a major narcotics case.
他只是在找他失踪的女儿 曼迪
He's just looking for his missing daughter, Mandy.
或者他只是把她当借口
Or he's using her as an excuse
因为他收了封口费
because he was paid to throw the trial.
-你知道我一向作风良好 -省省吧
- You know my record is spotless. I -- - Save it.
我通知了夏洛特梅克伦堡县警局 说你跟踪我哥
I have already contacted CMCPD about you stalking my brother,
他们知道你现在在哪里
and they know where you are right now.
如果我是你 我会在警♥察♥来之前离开这里
If I were you, I would leave before the cops get here.
我们需要聊一下
We need to talk.
你是来跟我解释
Are you here to explain to me
那个拉客的嫌疑犯怎么被放走了吗
how my solicitation suspect was released?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我带她走过这间警局时
Too many eyes went to the floor
很多双眼睛都瞅向地板
when I walked her through this bullpen.
你在指责谁
Who are you accusing?
你说呢
You tell me.
有人在收三陪服务的回扣
Somebody's getting kickbacks from the escort service
或者直接享受她的服务
or favors directly from her.
阿曼达·华纳打给我了
I got a call from Amanda Warner.
我知道那个纽约警♥察♥做你线人的事了
I know about the New York cop you're using as an informant.
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
他在找他失踪的女儿
He's looking for his runaway daughter.
据我所知 你完全不会理会
I've never known you to give a damn about anything
任何跟你的案子无关的事
if it didn't relate to a case you're working on.
如果是你女儿出了事让你担心
If you were concerned about your daughter,
你难道还会在意毒贩逍遥法外吗
wouldn't you let a drug dealer walk?
我没有女儿
I don't have a daughter.
你把案子看得比你女儿重要也不是什么秘密了
And it's no secret that you put the job before yours.
所以我们都知道
So we both know that this is more about
你更关心他给你提供的线索
the information the guy's feeding you
而不是他女儿的行踪
than any concern you have for his daughter.
我的私生活 你管不了
My personal life is off limits to you.
他要找女儿 我要找凶手
He wants his daughter. I want my killer.
我们目前合作得很好
The relationship has worked out so far.
我不管你跟他达成的协议
I don't give a crap about the deal you made with him.
我让你负责这案子
I put you on this case
是因为你是局里最出色的警探
because you're the best detective in this unit.
我信任你 可是到现在你一直让我忧虑
I put my trust in you, and so far, I've only gotten grief.
你要我破案 就放手让我办案
If you want me to close this case, then let me work.
你替我办案
You work for me.
你违规了 甚至可能违法了
You broke protocol and probably the law.
如果纽约警局的长官知道
And if the NYPD brass gets wind of the fact
你一直帮忙藏匿他们的逃犯警探
that you've been harboring one of their detectives as a fugitive,
我们的警局会遭到严惩
holy hell will rain down on this department.
我们的饭碗都悬于一线
Both our jobs are on the line,
我不会替你背黑锅
and I will not take a bullet for you.
-我没有让你背 -不要管案子了
- I-I didn't ask you to. - Forget the case.
逮捕那个警♥察♥ 否则你就停职
Either place that cop under arrest or you're suspended.
清楚了吗
Am I clear?
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表