剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
指证RB的合作证人更为重要
as a cooperating witness against R.B.
你们得放了他
You got to cut him loose.
收到第一封信后凯特让我付钱
Kate wanted me to pay after that first letter.
如果当时我付了...
Maybe if I had...
你可以折磨自己
You can torture yourself,
也可以帮我们把犯人送进监狱
or you can help us put the culprit in prison.
我想让杀我的妻子的人进监狱
I want the person who killed my wife in prison.
到底是谁
Who is it?
是谁
Who?
我不知道发生了什么或者该怎么想
I don't know what happened or what to think.
是RB吗 是梅勒妮吗
Is it -- is it R.B.? Is it Melanie?
是我弟弟吗 是我父亲吗
Is it my brother? Is it my father?
-谁杀了我的妻子 -我还不能告诉你
- Who killed my wife? - I can't tell you that yet.
是因为你还认为是我吗
Is it because you still think it's me,
或者只是因为你不知道
or is it because you just don't know?
你随便选吧
Take your pick.
我们需要凯特的iPad
Kate's iPad, we need that.
好针对你同父异母的哥哥立案
to make the case against your half-brother.
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
有什么我可以拿给你的吗
Is there anything I can get you?
你的母亲 你打给她了吗
Your mother -- did you call her?
她昏迷很久了
She's been in a coma for a long time.
所以约翰和我们在一起的时候 你们...
So, when John was with us, you...
我们无依无靠
We were alone.
什么样的人
What kind of person
会眼睁睁地对自己家人撒谎呢
looks his family in the eye and lies?
你要如何面对自己
How do you live with yourself?
发生了什么 曼迪 爸还好吗
What happened, Mandy? Is dad okay?
-还好 -他保你出来了
- Yeah. - He bailed you out?
发生了什么 他在哪儿
What's going on? Where is he?
爸和康奈尔在一起
Dad's with Cornell.
该死 埃里克
Damn it, Eric!
你做了什么
What did you do?!
爸自作自受
Dad did this to himself.
你还要毁了多少人的生活
How many more people's lives are you gonna destroy?
要看你们还有多少秘密
That depends on how many more secrets you all have.
别吵了 别在这儿吵
Stop it. Not here.
先是我杀了凯特 然后是梅勒妮
First I killed Kate, and then Melanie,
现在轮到爸爸
and now -- now dad did?
我不管埃里克告诉你什么
I don't care what Eric's told you,
我爸爸没有杀凯特
My father did not kill Kate.
你唯一应该调查的人就是埃里克
The only person that you should be looking at is Eric.
二十年前他把我们的妈妈推下了楼梯
He pushed our mom down the stairs 20 years ago.
我又得到了什么 什么也没有
And what do I get? Nothing!
你个懒惰的小...
You lazy little...
妈 住手
Mom, stop!
埃里克要我们撒谎
Eric told us to lie.
他之前做过一次
He did it once.
就可能还会这样做
He probably did it again.
是这样吗 华纳先生
Is that true, Mr. Warner?
是你把你母亲推下楼梯的吗
Did you push your mother down the stairs?
是的
Yes.
不 他没有
No, he didn't. Um...
你明白你供认了你曾经谋杀未遂吗
You do realize you're confessing to attempted murder?
那是正当防卫 但我却没法证明
Self-defense. Not that there's a way to prove that.
当然了 轮到你的时候
Of course -- when it comes to you,
就都是别人的错了
It's always someone else's fault, huh?
埃里克 你做了什么
Eric, what did you do?
他什么也没有做错
He didn't do anything wrong.
曼迪 别再保护他了 我看到他推她了
Mandy, stop protecting him. I saw him push her.
你在楼下怎么能看到呢
How could you see anything at the bottom of the stairs?
你不知道自己在说什么 闭嘴吧
You don't know what you are talking about, so shut up.
我知道埃里克夺走了我唯一的母亲
I know that Eric took away the only mother I had.
你该高兴才对
You should be glad.
我知道我就很高兴
I know I am.
埃里克 别说了
Eric, stop talking.
埃里克 这不是你 发生了什么
Eric, this is not you. Wh-what happened?
总得有人保护我们不受那个女人的伤害
Someone had to protect us from that woman.
当你离开和老婆一号♥过家家的时候
While you were off playing house with wife number one,
我们在对付酗酒虐子的老婆二号♥
We were dealing with the drunk and abusive wife number two.
"老婆一号♥"
"Wife number one"?
爸 你在妈之前结过婚
Dad, you were married before mom?
他现在还结着婚呢
He still is.
她叫科琳
Her name's Corinne.
这是误会
This -- this is a mistake.
-爸 -现在不是时候
- Dad! - Not now.
-什么...爸 -我们以后再谈
- Wha-- dad? - We'll talk later.
根本没有人虐待我们 好吗
There was no abuse, all right?
既然你们各有各的说法
Well, since none of your stories match up,
我别无选择 只有再展开一桩调查
You leave me no choice, then, to open another investigation.
警探 能借一步说话吗
Detective, can I have a minute, please?
你不能相信帕特里克现在所说的任何话
You -- you can't listen to anything Patrick has to say right now.
他很生气而且别有用心
He is angry and has an agenda.
你也一样啊 律师
So do you, counselor.
埃里克那时是在保护我
Eric was protecting me.
-他只是正当防卫 -所以你说谎了
- It was self-defense. - Then you lied.
他确实把你妈妈推下了楼梯
He did push your mother down the stairs.
听我说 那不是他的错
I'm telling you, it wasn't his fault.
你们一家人一直都在说谎
Your entire family has lied at every turn.
要是没有其他人作证
I can't trust anything any one of you say
我不能相信你们说的任何话
without the corroboration of someone else.
说完了吧
Is that all?
我儿子怎么了
What's happening with my son?
他被指控进行勒索 并被登记在案
He is being charged and booked on extortion.
-他勒索了埃里克·华纳 -RB做了什么
- He blackmailed Eric Warner. - R.B. did what?
很抱歉 华纳夫人 但我们证据确凿
I'm sorry, Mrs.Warner, but we have solid evidence.
你现在唯一能为他做的
The only thing you can do for your son now
就是替他交保释金 再请个好律师
is post bail and hire a good attorney.
你可以走了
You're free to go for now.
你失望了
You disappointed?
我把母亲的事告诉那警♥察♥不是为了报复
I didn't tell that cop about mom for revenge.
谁也做不到像你这样自欺欺人 帕特里克
No one lies to themselves quite like you do, Patrick.
如果你们俩想打架 去外面打
If you two are gonna fight, take it outside.
真对不起 宝贝
I'm so sorry, honey.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
-我受够这个家里的破事了 -是吗
- I am done with this family. - Doubtful.
你总会有所求的
You always need something.
-你满意了 -一般吧
- You feel better? - Just capital.
你呢
You?
埃里克
Eric.
埃里克 我很抱歉
Eric, I'm sorry for all of this.
为了RB和约翰的所作所为 这些谎言
I'm sorry for what R.B. did, for John,
-给你道歉 -你并不知情 是吗
- for all the lies. - You didn't know, did you?
我还在努力消化他的恶行
I'm still trying to process the enormity of what he did.
我太蠢了 结婚44年了
I feel so stupid, 44 years of marriage,
都不知道他还有一个妻子和三个孩子...
another wife, three children...
我简直是世界上最蠢的女人
I'm the dumbest woman on the planet.
既然你不知情...
If you didn't know...
怎么能那么轻易地原谅他
how can you forgive him so easily?
你觉得那很容易吗
You... you think that was easy?
原谅非常困难
Forgiveness is hard.
但如果我自己都没有原谅的勇气
But if I couldn't find the strength to do it myself,
我又该如何来恳求你
I couldn't ask you to.
科琳 我父亲不值得...
Uh, Corinne, my father doesn't deserve...
我想求你原谅我儿子
I'm asking you to forgive my son.
我知道我没有权利这么做
I know I have no right,
但我想求你去说
but I am begging you to say
钱是你给RB的
you gave R.B. the money.
警♥察♥已经知道是凯特把钱给了勒索者
Look, the cops already know that Kate paid the blackmail. I...
你是本案的受害人 说个谎就好
You're the victim here. Lie.
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表