剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
话说回来 凯特还是个少女妈妈
So, Kate was a teen mom.
我是说 之前有人觉得她那么有故事吗
I mean, did anyone think she was that interesting?
这就像真人秀节目 不过更精彩
This is like reality TV, but better.
-这只是枕边话 -得了吧
- It's pillow talk. - Oh, come on.
这家人从来不谈论任何事
This family never talks about anything --
任何重要的事
anything important at all.
你们只会把所有事掩盖起来
You guys just brush everything under the rug.
你有没有想过现在让我谈论我的妻子
Ever cross your mind it might be too soon
是不是太快了
for me to talk about my wife?
为什么 埃里克
Why, Eric?
凯特生那个孩子的时候还小 对吗
Kate was young when she had the baby, right?
已经是好久之前的事了
It was a long time ago.
早在她嫁给你之前
Long before she married you.
你有权拥有她多少人生
How much of her life were you entitled to?
你有没有瞒过帕特里克什么事情
Have you ever kept something from Patrick?
她只告诉我我需要知道的事
She only tells me what I need to know.
警♥察♥什么时候搜了你的房♥子
When did the cops search your place?
别激动
Don't get excited.
他们没搜 是我搜的
They didn't. I did.
为什么
Why?
因为我的妻子是个大骗子
Because my wife was a liar.
好吧 你知道那不是真的
Okay, you know that's not true.
我刚查到了一个孩子 一个邮政信箱
I just found out about a baby, a P.O. Box,
和一大笔失踪的金钱
and a lot of missing money.
对我来说 这听起来像是真的
It sure sounds true to me.
好吧
All right.
你现在被困在一个地方
You are in a place right now,
我不知道要说什么才能把你从中拉出来
and I don't know what to say to pull you out of it.
那就让我一个人待一会吧
Well, then leave me alone.
拜托了
Please.
让你继续做这样的事情吗
So you can keep doing things like this?
你究竟想要找到什么
What exactly were you expecting to find?
答案 更深的了解
Answers. Insight.
我的妻子究竟是什么样的人
Who the hell was my wife?
我知道她爱过你
I know she loved you.
别说了
Just stop.
你也不了解凯特
You didn't know Kate either.
我翻遍了这整个屋子 都没找到任何东西
I tore this whole place apart, and I didn't find anything.
也许我永远不会找到
Maybe I never will.
你查过卫生间了吗
Did you check the bathroom?
为什么 我为什么要查那里
Why -- why would I look in there?
女人会把东西♥藏♥在男人永远不会去找的地方
Women will hide things in the one place a man will never look.
这是什么
What is it?
埃里克·华纳 交十万美金 否则我将公开你少年时的犯罪记录
这是封勒索信
It's an extortion letter.
你被勒索了
You were being blackmailed.
你知道这件事吗
Did you know about this?
究竟是谁在勒索你 为什么要勒索你
Who the hell was blackmailing you, and why?
勒索可是重罪 这钱你给了吗
Blackmail is a felony. Did you pay it?
我当然拒绝了
I absolutely refused.
埃里克·华纳 我有你少年时的犯罪记录 交五万美金
这是放在邮件里寄来的吗
This came in the mail?
这上面没有邮票 没有回信地址
There's no stamp, no return address,
所以一定有人把这封信偷偷塞到了邮箱里
so someone must have slipped this in the mailbox.
我不知道这是谁寄的
I have no idea who sent this.
把钱付了
Pay it.
我决不付
Hell, no.
如果我在拘留所的事被曝光了 我就辞职
If my time in juvie comes out, I'll resign.
我不会付别人五万美金来遮掩我的过去
I'm not gonna pay someone 50 grand to cover up my past.
很快你父亲就会把公♥司♥交给你
One day soon, your father will hand you the firm.
你不用让这件事威胁到你
You don't need this hanging over your head.
凯特 我不会说谎的
I won't lie, Kate.
没让你说谎
I'm not asking you to.
我们 我们付了这笔钱 然后追踪它
We -- we pay the blackmail. We track the money.
把这个混♥蛋♥交给警♥察♥
We hand the bastard over to the police.
我们甚至都不知道这是谁
We don't even know who this is.
他们可能很绝望 甚至很危险
They could be desperate or even dangerous.
我们不用靠近 有追踪软件
We don't have to get close. There's tracking software.
不
No.
埃里克 我们需要掌控这个信息
Eric, we need to control this information.
我的过去
It's my past.
我来决定
It's my decision.
所以凯特一定是截到了第二封勒索信
So Kate must have intercepted a second demand.
他们第一次要五万 这次 十万美金
They wanted 50 grand the first time. This time, $100,000.
他们一定是因为我没有给钱 涨了一倍的价
They must have doubled the price when I didn't pay it.
这就是为什么凯特从你的账户里取了现金
That is why Kate took the cash out of your savings --
是为了保护你
to protect you.
第二个信封里有什么
What's in the second envelope?
是一份DNA检测报告
It's a DNA report.
凯特把信封寄到了一个私人实验室
Kate sent the envelope to a private lab.
她想查出是谁在敲诈我
She wanted to identify whoever was trying to shake me down.
你应该把这个给我的 埃里克
You should have brought this to me, Eric.
我知道怎么对付这样的卑鄙小人
I know how to handle scumbags like this.
你在公设辩护办公室工作
You work in the public defenders' office.
像你说的一样 这是个重罪
Like you said, it's a felony.
你不应该把这个报告给警方吗
Wouldn't you have to report it to the cops?
是的 如果我知道的话
Yes, and if I had,
那个混♥蛋♥可能早就被逮到了
The bastard would probably already be in cuffs.
可能凯特现在也还活着
Maybe Kate would still be alive.
我们能用DNA报告来查他吗
Can we use the DNA report to find him?
这个国家有3亿5千人
There are 350 million people in this country.
其中不到4%的人在数据库里
Less than 4% are in the database.
聊胜于无 不是吗
A long shot's better than nothing, right?
在数据时代 循着纸质线索寻找可不容易
Following a paper trail in the digital age is not so easy.
如果敲诈你的人不在系统里
If your blackmailer's not in the system,
他的DNA就没有用 直到他被捕
His DNA won't matter until he's caught.
那就是康奈尔的问题了
That's Cornell's problem.
我们还不能把这个交给康奈尔
We cannot give this to Cornell yet.
埃里克
Eric.
你认为一个凶案探员
How do you think a homicide detective
会怎么接受你的新证据
will receive your new evidence?
康奈尔会去调查这件事
Cornell will have to investigate it.
"你现在才把这个证据交给我 真有趣
"Interesting you're only bringing this to my attention now,
华纳先生"
Mr. Warner."
讲实在话 埃里克
Seriously, Eric,
康奈尔本就认定你是凶手
Cornell will accuse you of trying to distract her
你这样她会说你是在干扰她的视线
from finding a killer who she thinks is you.
她拿到这份DNA报告 就知道与我无关了
If I give her this DNA report, she'll know it's not me.
助理地检官 公设辩护人和警♥察♥想法都一样
A.D.A.s, P.D.s, and cops all think alike.
我们都习惯了听人们的谎言
We are used to people lying to us.
我们甚至等着听谎言
We even expect it.
凯特要你给勒索者钱
Kate asked you to pay the blackmail.
你拒绝了 现在我要你先别交出去
You refused. Now I am asking you to wait before you hand it over.
要等多久
Until when?
等康奈尔不再认为你是头号♥嫌疑人
Until Cornell stops thinking you killed your wife.
我做不到 曼迪
Can't do it, Mandy.
凯特可能是因为发现他的身份才被杀掉的
This guy could have killed Kate if she found out who he was.
如果我不把这个交出去 这条线索就断了
If I don't turn this in, his trail goes cold.
与监狱相比 加特林拘留中心简直是个夏令营
Gatling Juvenile was like summer camp compared to prison.
康奈尔把无辜的本·克劳福德关进去
Ben Crawford, the innocent man Cornell put away,
他在那里被杀
was killed there.
我很感谢你为我做的事
I appreciate what you're trying to do,
不过我现在真的需要你的支持
but I really need your support right now.
我需要的是妹妹 而不是律师
I want my little sister, not a lawyer.
好吧 知道吗
Well, you know what?
我无法身兼二职
I can't be both.
-这是什么 -是份名单
- What's this? - It's a list...
都是我认识的最好的辩护律师
of the best defense attorneys I know.
他们不在场 要对康奈尔保持缄默
Do not talk to Cornell without one.
夏洛特梅克伦堡警♥察♥局
-阿曼达叫你来的 -还好她叫我来了
- Amanda called you. - I'm glad she did. Look.
我知道你很伤心 打击接踵而至
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表