剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
《秘密与谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Secrets and lies"...
你看起来很好
You look well.
我戒毒了
I stopped using.
你父亲在家吗
Is your father home?
不在
Nope.
你为什么留她一个人在家
Why would you leave her alone?
她会再吸的
She could relapse.
我找不到那晚七点到十点间的画面
I don't have anything from 7:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.
有人把这段删掉了
Someone erased everything.
她是金发 妆很浓 穿着高跟鞋
She was blonde and had a lot of makeup and high heels.
监控室
她发现他在办公室跟人做♥爱♥
Kate caught Neil having sex with someone in his office.
是梅勒妮
It was Melanie.
那是他女儿
It's his daughter, man!
他会下狠手的
He's gonna hurt you.
你女儿只是去了那里
Y-your daughter was just there.
卡莉是应♥召♥女郎
Carly's a call girl.
有人擅自注册了一个账户吗
Someone set up an account without authorization?
这正是我要查的
I'm trying to find out.
你开了一个账户
You set up an account
好让你可以从这家公♥司♥偷钱
so you could siphon money from this firm!
这太扯了
That's insane!
见证人: 迈克尔·瓦因斯
借方代表: 帕特里克·华纳
这是开户文件
Here's the opening paperwork.
请留言
Leave a message.
帕特里克 又是我
Patrick, it's me again.
请回电
Call me back.
我懂的 你生气了
I get it. You're angry.
但不跟我联♥系♥不是解决之道
But cutting off communication isn't gonna help.
那我妻子去世一周后 公♥司♥危机
Neither is leaving the company in crisis
你放任不管 也不能解决任何问题
a week after my wife died,
但这就是你做出来的事 拍拍屁♥股♥走人
but that's what you do -- you -- you leave.
可我现在回来了
Well, I'm here now.
我也知道你已经化解了这个危机
And I understand you resolved the crisis.
我可以进来吗
May I come in?
我让你难做了
I put you in a tight spot.
是我不对
I shouldn't have.
你说让我服从你
You told me to obey you.
我做了个你不喜欢的决定
I made a call you didn't like.
不 你侮辱了我的妻子
No, you insulted my wife.
我只是质疑了她的一个决定
I questioned one of her decisions.
谁会和一个男人讨论他的妻子
You don't talk to a man about his wife!
我就从来没跟你说过你老婆的事
I never said a word to you about yours.
我给了你尊重 却没得到我应得的尊重
I didn't get the respect that I gave you,
那份靠替你养家挣来的尊重
the respect that I earned raising your family!
你们小的时候我得出差
I had to travel when you kids were young.
我那是在忙生意
I was growing the business.
爸爸 你有没有想过
Dad, do you have any idea
你走了之后我们是怎么过的
what it was like for us while you were away?
还是说你是被对那个女人的爱
Or -- or were you just so blinded
蒙蔽了双眼 对我们视而不见
by this unconditional love for that -- that woman?
别提你妈妈
Don't talk about your mother.
不 爸爸 她是个虐待人的酒鬼
No, dad, she was an abusive drunk.
她很凶 我们都怕她
She was cruel, and we were all scared of her!
但她已经不在了 不是吗
She's not here anymore, is she?
那 那都是过去的事了
It's the -- it's the past.
过去
The past?
你觉得帕特里克为什么会酗酒
Why do you think Patrick drinks?
因为那是遗传的
Because alcoholism is genetic.
而且帕特里克总是会逃避困难
And Patrick always takes the easy way out.
可能这也是遗传的
Maybe that's genetic, too.
我们有麻烦的时候 你就逃了
We were in trouble, and you bailed.
听着是挺轻松的
Sounds pretty easy to me.
那很遗憾你是这么想的
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way.
我劝你别再耿耿于怀了
I suggest you get over it.
我们办公室见
I'll see you back at the office.
秘密与谎言
第二季 第七集
你把她带来了吗
Did you bring her in?
带了
Yeah.
很好
Good.
那我们开始吧
Well, let's get started.
她现在正在接受问话
She's already being questioned.
谁在问
By who?
你能确定 凯特·华纳被杀的那晚
Can you confirm that this is what you were wearing
你穿的就是这身吗
the night Kate Warner died?
确定
It is.
我之前去纽约的时候买♥♥的
Got this little number on my last trip to New York.
那是闺蜜的周末聚会
It was a girls' weekend.
我需要它
Well, I'm gonna need it.
为什么
Why?
我们现在要求所有的关键证人
We're asking all key witnesses
上交你嫂子被杀那晚
to hand over the clothes they were wearing
他们穿的衣物
the night your sister-in-law was murdered.
好吧
Okay, fine.
幸好那件衣服我现在不♥穿♥了
I guess it's a good thing I'm not wearing it now.
我们用提问的方式再过一遍那晚 可以吗
Let's walk through the night in question, shall we?
我不懂为什么他在做我们的审讯
I don't know why he's taking our interrogation.
他干得还不错
He's doing well.
派对那晚 九点半左右
Around 9:30, the night of the party,
大约有三小时的监控录像被删除了
about three hours of security footage was erased.
那肯定给调查增加难度了
Well, that must make things difficult.
要不是我们已经知道是谁干的
Well, it would if we didn't already have
估计是会很艰难
a pretty good idea of who was responsible.
那你们干嘛不去问他们
Well, why don't you talk to them?
我现在就在问
I am.
有名证人看见你
A witness saw you
在那段时间离开了监控室
leaving the security office at that time.
能解释下你当时在那里干什么吗
Care to explain what you were doing there?
证人啊 就是这样
That's the thing about witnesses.
他们可是非常不可靠的
They're very unreliable.
有时候还是可以的
Not always.
所以你最好还是有个合理的解释
So you better have a logical explanation.
我想说的是 你的证人有可能认错人了
Well, what I mean to say is your witness is mistaken.
我当时确实是在大厅
I was in the lobby, yes,
但我当时离开的是女厕所 不是监控室
but I was leaving the ladies' room, not security.
你为了上个厕所下了10层楼
You went down 10 floors for that?
楼上排队太长了 我急着尿尿
Upstairs line was ridiculous, and I had to pee.
你们男人应该没有这种问题吧
You men don't have that problem, do you?
就这样 这就是原因
There you go. That's why.
他找我们的证人是为了让她和自己调情
He took our witness so she could flirt with him?
是因为她喜欢这种老男人
She's looking for daddy.
那如果你不是在监控室
Well, if you weren't in the security room,
你怎么解释那里的电脑键盘
Can you explain how your fingerprints
有你的指纹
got on the computer keyboard in there?
我解释不了
No, I can't.
可能我是被人设计了
Maybe I'm being framed.
那会是谁想要害你呢
Who would want to frame you?
华纳家不是所有人都喜欢我
Not all the Warners are fans.
这倒是实话 不是吗
That's true, isn't it?
你的公公逼你签了份婚前协议 对吧
Your father-in-law made you sign a prenup, didn't he?
可是却没有逼凯特和格雷格签
Even though he didn't do it for Kate or for Greg, either.
看起来是只有你这里有问题了
Seems there was something uniquely wrong with you.
他们都是一群势利眼的精英主义者
They're a bunch of elitist snobs.
除了我丈夫 人好的只有凯特
The only nice one aside from my husband was Kate.
那你和舍伍德直投的员工相处得怎么样
How did you get along with the S.E.G. Employees,
比如尼尔·奥利弗
Like Neil Oliver?
挺好的
Very well.
我可是创始合伙人的儿媳妇
I'm the wife of the founding partner's son.
他们都假装很爱我
They all pretend to love me.
你问完了吗
Are we done here?
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表