剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Gone.
走哪儿去了
Gone where?
我不知道
I don't know.
我受够了收拾他的烂摊子
I'm tired of picking up after him.
我知道
I know.
不过我觉得他...
You know, I think he, uh --
我觉得他终于想起妈的事了
I think he finally remembers about mom, though.
真希望他是
I wish he'd done that
告诉康奈尔你试图杀妈前想起的
before telling Cornell you tried to kill her.
覆水难收
That's not gonna go away.
那是自卫
It was self defense.
你是我的目击证人 曼迪
You're my witness, Mandy.
-告诉他们事情真♥相♥ -我是你妹妹
- Just tell them what happened. - I'm your sister.
我说什么都是有偏见的
Anything I say is biased.
你真以为陪审团会相信我吗
Do you really think a jury is gonna believe me?
斯特劳曼说副庭长不会起诉我或公♥司♥
Stratman says vice isn't gonna charge me or the firm.
一件事解决了 又有新的麻烦找上来
One thing goes away, something new smacks me in the face.
保持低调 离康奈尔远点
Just lay low and stay out of Cornell's way.
每次都是
Every time!
每次我尝试 她总是又冒出来
Every time I try, she just keeps popping back up.
你还想我怎么做
What the hell do you expect me to do?
我不知道你怎么支撑了这么久
I don't know how you have kept it together this long.
我们父亲有另一个家
Our father had another family --
完全不同的家
a whole other family.
是啊
Yeah.
如果他在家里 妈 史蒂文·波特...
If he had been home, mom, Steven Porter...
你觉得过去会有所不同吗
You think the past would've been any different?
我当时只有16岁 曼迪
I was only 16, Mandy.
妈要伤害你 她冲着你去
Mom was gonna hurt you. She was going after you.
那时 我确定我做得对
At the time, I was sure I did the right thing.
但再回想 我怀疑 真有那么糟吗
But looking back, I wonder, was it -- was it that bad?
是的
Yes.
可能比我们记得的更糟
It was probably worse than we remember.
我恨她
I hated her.
我恨她那么对我们 我想知道
I hated what she did to us. I wanted to know.
我想知道 我是故意那么做吗
I want to know -- did I do it on purpose?
我想她死吗
Did I want her dead?!
那事发生后 我们保守这个大秘密
After it all happened, we were keeping this big secret
所有痛苦 所有愤怒
and all the pain and all the rage,
我们的怒火不断堆积
it just built up.
这时史蒂文又来找我的茬
And then Stephen came after me,
他和她一样都欺凌弱者
and he was a bully just like her,
但当他说她坏话时
but then he said those things about her,
我还是
and still...
我还是失控了
I lost it.
你保护每一个人
You protected everyone.
你从不考虑自己
You put everyone else first.
现在我们不能再占你便宜了
And it is time that we stopped taking advantage of you.
附加检测结果出来了吗
The additional tests came back?
出来了
Yep.
你确定这不是受害者的血
You're positive this wasn't the victim's blood?
当然
Of course I am.
你怎么能放那么多糖
I don't know how you take it like that.
牙没掉光都算是奇迹了
It's amazing you have any teeth left.
闭嘴
Shut up.
有客人吗
You expecting someone?
没有
No.
你好
Hey
你来干嘛
What are you doing here?
管你什么事
My breathing frustrate you?
天啊 这是前戏的话别辣我眼睛了
Oh, my god, if this is foreplay, please just stop it.
借过
Excuse me.
我们能 单独谈谈吗
Could we... talk alone?
有话快说
Whatever it is, just say it.
丹尼还在找他女儿吗
Danny's still looking for his daughter?
是
Yeah.
卡莉来找我
Carly reached out to me.
来找你还是来上你啊
Reached out or reached around?
-就这么呛我吗 -你说呢
- Really? - Yeah.
行了 你知道她在哪儿吗
Hey. You know where she is?
是这样
Yeah. Yeah, look.
有几个女孩又重操旧业
A few girls started over.
她们有了新的 据点
They have a new, you know, setup.
你不是要打给丹尼吧
You're not calling Danny.
他的女儿失踪了
His daughter's missing.
卡莉是唯一能联♥系♥到她的
Carly's the only connection to her.
-把地址发给我 -好的
- Text me the address. - Yeah.
你好 请问你们找谁
Hello? Who are you here to see?
卡莉
Carly.
卡莉在楼上陪客户呢
Carly's still upstairs with a client.
你们可以在这儿等
You can wait right here.
你不能上去
You can't go up there!
站住
Wait.
-瑞秋 -爸
- Rachel. - Dad?
出去
Get out!
听见没有 出去
I said get out!
出去
Get out!!
-你打算怎么办 -不知道
- What do you want to do? - I don't know.
你来这儿干吗
Why are you here?
对我指指点点还是教育我
You come to judge me or lecture me?
我来救你
I came to save you.
用不着你救
I don't need to be saved.
听着 小瑞
Look, Rach.
发生那一切时我不在 这我知道
I know I wasn't there when it counted, okay?
我相信米奇 他是我的搭档
I trusted Mitch. He was my partner.
我不知道他那么对你
I didn't know what he was doing to you.
直到你离开我才知道
Look, not until after you split.
我应该保护你的
I should've protected you.
你是我的宝贝女儿
Okay? You are my baby.
我永远不会原谅自己
I'm never gonna forgive myself.
我来这儿是让一切好起来
But I'm here now to make it right.
我不需要你
I don't need you.
我自己会好起来的
I am making it right.
我拥有了自己的力量
I took back my power.
不 宝贝 那不叫
No, sweetie, that's not t--
我的身体我说了算
I am in control of my body.
谁用 怎么用 用多少
I say who, what, and how much.
都是我说了算
I am in charge.
你这不叫拥有力量
You're not taking back your power.
你只是在麻痹内心的痛
You're just numbing the pain.
跟我走 求你了 小瑞
Come with me. Please, Rach.
不
No.
求你了
Please.
我很好
I am fine.
你回去吧
You can go home now.
你打算怎么办
What now?
我可以走开
I can leave...
或是换一种对她最好的方式
or do what's best for Rachel.
是什么
Which is?
丹尼·沃斯找到了他的女儿
Hey, uh, Danny Voss found his daughter.
情况不太好
It's not pretty.
意料之中
I knew it wouldn't be.
你帮过他
You tried to help the guy.
一起过去吗
Do you want to be there?
不去了 我快要抓到凶手了
I can't. I'm closing in on my killer.
是谁
Who is it?
没想到你叫了警♥察♥
Can't believe you called the cops.
站住
Take it easy!
-手放在身后 -好了
- Hands behind your back. - All right.
老兄 她可是你女儿
She's your child, man.
法律上瑞秋已经成年了
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表