剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
他们没走 至少尼尔没走
Th--they weren't leaving -- at least Neil wasn't.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
喂 你见她了吗
Hey! Have you ever met her?
这是你 这是我女儿
That's you! That's my daughter!
她失踪了
She's missing!
我在玩游戏时见过她 但没怎么说话
I-I saw her at the game, but we barely spoke.
-她说了什么 -没什么
- What did she say? - Uh, uh, nothing.
她和谁一起
Who did she come with?!
尼尔 她和尼尔一起
Uh, Neil. She came with Neil.
瑞秋和尼尔走了
Rachel came with Neil?
妈的
Son of a bitch!
丹尼
Danny!
丹尼 等等 尼尔认识卡莉 他认识我女儿
Danny, wait. Neil knows Carly, and he knows my daughter.
我要找到她
Man, I'm gonna find out where she is.
-怎么找 -你知道怎么找
- Okay, how? How? - You know how.
确实 我们想清楚
Exactly. Let's just figure this out.
你只需清楚一件事
The only thing that you need to figure out
你朋友不只是个骗子 还可能是凶手
Is that your friend is not only a liar but possibly a killer.
尼尔毛病多 但不可能...
Neil is a lot of things, but he is not --
你听到那孩子说的银行结单了吗
Did you hear what that kid said about the bank statement
还有你妻子刚被杀后
and about seeing Neil in his office
看到尼尔在他办公室
right after your wife was killed?
他有动机和机会
He had motive and opportunity.
我和你一起
I'll come with you.
你还要对付利亚姆
You still have to deal with Liam.
我该拿他怎么办
What am I supposed to do with him?
自己想
It'll come to you.
灰狗巴士站
灰狗巴士站
我给你买♥♥好了大巴票
I just bought you a bus ticket.
谢谢
Thank you.
应该的
You deserve it.
是比利吗 我是埃里克·华纳
Billy? Eric Warner.
我们在加斯顿县找到了利亚姆
Yeah, we found Liam out here in Gaston County with a...
带着去达拉斯的车票
bus ticket to Dallas in his pocket.
我同意
I agree.
显然是要逃跑
Definitely a flight risk.
我们在27号♥路的汽车旅馆 刚过县边界
We're at the motel out on 27, just past the county line.
过来抓他吧
Come and get him.
你会一直在监狱里
You're gonna sit in jail
直到因为夺取那个女人的农场而受审
until you go to trial for taking that woman's farm.
当他们审问你时
And when they try you,
你会认罪
you're gonna plead guilty
接受至少五年的刑期
and take that five-year-minimum sentence.
去你的
Screw you.
如果你不这么做
If you don't,
我会告发你在舍伍德直投的所作所为
I'm turning you in for what you did at S.E.G.
那会毁了整个公♥司♥的
It'd destroy the firm.
没错
Yep.
但这是我的公♥司♥
But the company is mine.
我妻子已经死了
And my wife is dead.
而你
But you...
你能蹲40年监狱
You're gonna get 40 years.
所以我不介意毁了公♥司♥
So I'm okay with that.
灰狗巴士车票
她给了你不配有的机会
She gave you a chance you didn't deserve,
而你却利用了她
and you took advantage of her.
享受接下来的五年吧 混♥蛋♥
Enjoy the next five years, scumbag.
尼尔在哪
Where's Neil?
他终于搞定了生意
He finally closed the deal.
给你一次机会猜
I'll give you one guess.
晚安
Good night.
现在是谁不接电♥话♥了
Now who's not answering their phone?
我听说你去见了格雷格
I heard you had a conversation with Greg.
很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
道歉什么
For what?
你要面对这些
That you're going through this.
你一直在努力帮我
You've been so busy helping me.
而我只在乎自己
I've been so focused on myself.
都没有注意到
I didn't even notice.
很抱歉让你感觉没法对我倾诉
I'm sorry I made you feel like you couldn't tell me.
我谁也不能倾诉
I couldn't tell anyone.
为什么
Why?
说来话长
It's a long story
我不想详谈
that I don't really want to get into.
但什么时候我想说了 会第一个告诉你的
But when I do, you'll be the first.
我会做个更好的哥哥的 曼迪
Listen, I'm gonna be a better brother to you, Mandy.
我应该一直支持你
I'm supposed to have your back.
根据格雷格说的 你确实是这样做的
Well, from the way Greg told it, you did.
别跟别人说
Please don't tell anyone.
跟别人说 说什么
Tell anyone? About what?
你确实一直支持着我
Always did have my back.
哥们
Hey, man.
就猜到了在这能找到你
Figured I'd find you here.
你还来吗
Huh, you still came?
我只是想祝贺你
Just wanted to congratulate you
做成了钢铁工人工会的生意
on closing the Steelworkers Union.
谢谢你咯
Thank you?
这耽误你太长时间了
Well, it took you long enough.
去你的 我要升职加薪
Oh, screw you. I want a raise.
那还是跟我走一趟吧
How about a ride instead?
别啊 我这还在庆祝呢
Oh, I'm still celebrating.
不用了 我公♥寓♥的酒更好
Oh, no, I got better booze at the loft.
真的吗
Really?
回去玩玩"疯狂橄榄球"
Go back and play some "Madden."
-"疯狂橄榄球" -是的
- "Madden"? - Oh, yeah.
那好啊
Oh. I would love to.
就这么办吧 看看你的本事
Let's do it. See what you can do.
-好吧 就像过去一样 -没错
- Oh, yeah. All right. Just like old times, huh? - Yeah.
他就交给你了
He's all yours.
-谁啊 -我不是在跟你说话
- Who is? - I wasn't talking to you.
天啊 怎么回事
Oh! God! What the hell?!
关于那个女孩 你跟我说谎了
You lied to me about that girl.
什么女孩
What girl?
你知道我说的是谁
You know what girl.
你带她去了那该死的聚会
You took her to the damn party.
把她名字说出来
Say her name.
卡 卡莉 是卡莉
C-C-Carly. It's Carly.
她的朋友瑞秋呢
What about her friend Rachel?
你还记得吗
You remember her?
你带着她和卡莉去了豪华包厢
You took her and Carly to the Skybox, huh?
好像是的 是的
I-I think so. I think so.
那是 卡莉的朋友
It's -- it's carly's friend.
你不该这么做的
You don't want to do this.
凯特死了 你为什么说谎
Kate is dead. Why are you lying?
那是他女儿 他会下狠手的
It's his daughter, man! He's gonna hurt you!
除非你说实话 不然我可救不了你
I can't help you unless you tell him the truth.
你女儿只是去了那里
Y-your daughter was just there, okay?
卡莉才是我带去聚会和豪华包厢的约会对象
Carly was my date to the party and to the Skybox.
那你为什么说谎
So why would you lie about that?
在公♥司♥聚会时我和卡莉在车里乱搞
I screwed Carly in my car at a company party.
但我不想丢工作
I didn't want to lose my job.
我也不想和她的人
And -- and -- and I didn't want to get in trouble
惹上麻烦
with her people.
什么
What?
一键收藏网盘资源生活大爆♥炸♥ 吸血鬼日记
西部世界 谍网 超女
美剧资源应有尽有
扫码即刻关注
Zimuzu特别推荐
马上关注微信人人美剧(rrmjapp)
她是专业的
She's a pro.
卡莉是应♥召♥女郎
Yeah, Carly's a call girl.
她最好接这通电♥话♥
You better hope she answers.
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥暂时无法接通
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表