剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表
《秘密与谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Secrets and Lies"...
你们小的时候我得出差
I had to travel when you kids were young.
有没有想过你走了之后
Do you have any idea what it was like for us
我们是怎么过的
while you were away?
过去一周你在哪里
Where were you this past week?
出城谈生意去了
Out of town on business.
我来是因为爸爸的事 我觉得他可能患了癌症
I'm here about dad. I think he may have cancer.
他还有一部手♥机♥
He's got a second phone,
一个癌症中心联♥系♥了他的这个号♥码
and a cancer center called him on it.
舍伍德直投名下有家妓院吗
S.E.G. owns a whorehouse?
梅勒妮·华纳 你被捕了
Melanie Warner, you're under arrest.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
是你把我送进来的
You put me here.
是你自食恶果
Your actions did that.
我收到了这封勒索信
I received this -- blackmail.
凯特没有告诉我就付了钱
Kate paid the money without even telling me.
为什么你觉得是帕特里克
What makes you think it was Patrick?
还有谁能这么做
Who else would've done this?
凯特放在钱里的跟踪器
The transponder Kate planted on the money
感应到移♥动♥
正在移♥动♥
is on the move.
这人也许就是真凶
This could be your guy.
什么情况
What the hell?
你觉得勒索你的是你父亲吗
You think your father's extorting you?
不可能 这简直荒唐
No. That's ridiculous.
有人勒索你 凯特给了钱
Somebody blackmailed you, Kate paid them,
在钱里放了跟踪器
put a transponder in with the money,
然后我们跟着追踪器
and we followed the tracking device,
来到了离你家281公里的地方
175 miles from where you live, here.
还是大半夜的 我懂的
In the middle of the night -- I get it.
但我父亲没有理由勒索我啊
But my father has no reason to blackmail me.
他不缺这点钱
He doesn't need the money.
好吧 你跟他说过勒索的事吗
All right. Did you tell him about the extortion?
今早才说的
Not until this morning.
那这事肯定跟他有关
Well, then, he's involved somehow.
如果是勒索者杀的凯特
And if the blackmailer killed Kate,
-那... -别说了
- then-- - Please stop talking.
追踪定位
钱还在那栋楼里
That money's still in that building.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我此行的目的 我要知道真♥相♥
Getting what I came for. I want answers.
那这里没人给你想要的答案
Well, there's no one in there to give them to you, man.
动动脑子
Use your head.
你向来先动手不动脑 还好意思说这话
Says the guy who punches first and asks questions later.
这些可都是安全触点 就这里
Those are security contacts, right there.
先进高科技 懂吗
System's state of the art, okay?
你得用脑子
You got to think, all right?
我们等明天早上开门了再来
We'll come back tomorrow morning when they're open.
-不 -听着
- No. - Look!
我在找我的女儿
I'm looking for my daughter,
我不会让你的一时冲动
and I am not gonna go down
坏了我的事
because you turned into the Hulk.
警♥察♥来了
The cops show up,
我就得撤了
I'm gonna bail.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving.
那好吧
Fine.
但是我开车
But I'm driving.
我要走了 兄弟
I'm out of here, man.
你想静静
Look, you want to calm down
问我有没有什么计划吗
and ask me if I have a plan?
找到答案的最佳办法
All right, the best way to get answers
就是去问对的人
is to ask the right person.
我爸已经在手♥机♥和癌症的事上骗了我了
My father's already lied to me about a second phone and cancer.
他怎么会告诉我这件事的真♥相♥呢
What makes you think he's gonna tell me the truth about this?
我不是在说他 懂吗
I didn't mean him, okay?
那个勒索的人知道你是谁
The blackmailer knows who you are,
所以明天一早 等RB货运营业之后
so tomorrow morning, when R.B. Trucking opens,
我就进去 做些调查 搜集信息
I'm gonna go in, do some recon, collect some intel.
我不... 我不懂
I don't -- I don't get you.
你想要答案的时候
When you want answers,
要是谁碍着你了
you just -- you just beat the crap
你就揍谁
out of whoever's in your path.
不是这样的
That's not true.
好吗
Okay?
我观察了你和凯特好几天
I watched you and Kate for days
才决定找她帮忙的
before I decided she was my best hope,
因为她会去商店给宝宝买♥♥衣服
because she was the one shopping for baby clothes.
结果我是对的
Turns out I was right.
我也这样观察了尼尔和利亚姆
I did the same thing with Liam and Neil.
不行
I can't.
我不能就这样干坐着到早上
I can't just sit around here till morning and do nothing.
你没有选择
You got no choice.
康奈尔的事
Okay, between Cornell
你公♥司♥被查的事
and the investigation into your company,
你已经够麻烦的了
you got enough trouble.
你是想找到答案
Do you want answers...
还是想进监狱找帕特里克呢
or the cell next to Patrick?
秘密与谎言
第二季 第九集
那个私人实验室寄的包裹到了
Your package from the private lab arrived.
介意解释下吗
Care to explain this?
凯特·华纳的信♥用♥卡♥上显示了
Kate Warner had a charge from the private lab
私人实验室的收费记录
on her credit card.
我们有搜查令可以查她送去测试的材料
We got a warrant for the materials she had tested
和测试结果
and the results.
线索已经理清了
Well, the lead panned out.
有人勒索埃里克·华纳十万美元
Eric Warner was being blackmailed for 100 grand.
那勒索埃里克的人可能就是谋杀凯特的人
Well, then, whoever extorted Eric could've killed Kate.
那他当时
Begs the question
为什么不上交这封信
why Eric didn't hand this letter over right away.
可能他当时不知道
Maybe he wasn't aware right away.
我认为埃里克不知道
I think the reason Eric was unaware
他的妻子拿了他十万块
that his wife took 100k from his savings
是因为她没告诉他就付钱给勒索者了
is because she paid the blackmailer without telling him.
她为什么不告诉他呢
Why wouldn't she tell him?
要么是他没当回事
Either he didn't take it seriously
要么就是不想被要挟
or he refused to be intimidated.
凯特肯定知道付钱
Kate had to know paying the money
是不能解决问题的
wasn't gonna make the blackmailer go away.
所以她让她的前男友谢恩·坎贝尔
That's why she had her ex Shane Campbell
在她的iPad上装了追踪软件
install the tracking software on her iPad.
钱一移♥动♥ GPS就会向软件发射信♥号♥♥
The GPS with the cash pings the software when it moves.
凯特是想通过钱去追踪勒索者
Kate was trying to follow the money to the blackmailer.
那她找到他之后
What the hell did she think she was gonna do
我将向媒体和投资人公开你少年时的犯罪记录
能干嘛
when she found him?
如果她真找到他了 可能就是他杀了她
Well, if she did find him, he could've killed her.
那我们怎么找到这个勒索者
So, how do we find this guy?
这封信威胁说要公开
This letter is threatening to expose
埃里克·华纳少年时的犯罪记录
Eric Warner's juvenile record.
所以勒索者手上肯定有这份前科记录
So the blackmailer had to be in possession of it.
阿曼达·华纳说只有她父亲手上有唯一的抄本
Amanda Warner said her father had the only copy.
而且他还没交上来
And he has yet to turn it over.
所以他要么是藏起来了
So either he's hiding it
要么就是掩盖这份记录不在了的事实
or he's hiding the fact that it's missing.
我不管约翰·华纳都结交了哪些权贵
I don't care who John Warner's friends are.
倒是要动他看看
Go shake his tree.
DNA结果可能也会有帮助
The DNA results in there might help, too.
DNA结果
DNA results?
你有什么料
What you got?
埃里克·华纳 交十万美金 否则我将向媒体和投资人公开你少年时的犯罪记录
剪下来的杂♥志♥
Magazine cutouts --
很有1973年的感觉
剧集 | 秘密与谎言(2015) | 导航列表